Zako (5 Viewers)

illianer

Potential Patron
My computer is not good enough but Dota 2 editor looks like great zako material if it not much worse than War3 editor.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
69929241_p0_master1200.jpg

69929241_p1_master1200.jpg

69929241_p2_master1200.jpg

69929241_p3_master1200.jpg
CODE: Q.F. Part1 by Beastanime.
I have never seen such a powerful penis.
[R-18G][ON SALE!] CODE: Q.F. (上)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
one of my earliest Zako experiences was from watching Batman Beyond Return of the Joker. in it Batman Beyond fought a gang called the Jokerz, based of The Joker, the gang starts off the film robbing a shipping company for a Computer component, in the gang are 2 identical twins collectivly called Dee Dee.
Dee_Dee_Twins.jpg The_Dee_Dee_Twins.jpg double_dees_by_deaddog2007-d3cnpbl.jpg the_dee_dees___colored_by_verbasan.jpg
they fight the new Batman and get knocked around pretty well. when younger and before finding this site,, I would put certain scenes where they get beat up on repeat nd pretend that they were clones getting beat in large numbers.

their appearances in the movie

they reappear in the Justice League Unlimited episode : S1 Ep13 and 14. The Once and Future Thing PT. 1 and 2. In it the Justice League end up in the future and are attacked by the Jokerz. they have bean augmented with new weapons, powers and Cybernetics, but the Dee Dees are exactly the same design wise, but they have both been equipped with an electro whip and a power where if they are hit by something kinetically, like flung against a wall, they duplicate into 2, so when they fight Green Lantern he knocks them around but when they hit something that Dee Dee splits into 2. so as he fights them they keep splitting and duplicating and if Batman Beyond hadn't shown up, unless Lantern used lethal tactics, they probably would duplicate so much, they would eventually over whelm him. so in these episodes they become Zako, the best kind because they can keep duplicating. also their cute and very sexy.

they also inspired the design of my default zako girls for RPs. they are blonde clones with power girl sized tits and a ponytail. they wear a tube top bra as narrow as their nipples. no panties, a mini skirt that shows their privates even when standing, and high heel boots. if anyone wants to make artwork with the design feel free to do what you want with it.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
one of my earliest Zako experiences was from watching Batman Beyond Return of the Joker. in it Batman Beyond fought a gang called the Jokerz, based of The Joker, the gang starts off the film robbing a shipping company for a Computer component, in the gang are 2 identical twins collectivly called Dee Dee.
View attachment 77090View attachment 77091View attachment 77092View attachment 77093
they fight the new Batman and get knocked around pretty well. when younger and before finding this site,, I would put certain scenes where they get beat up on repeat nd pretend that they were clones getting beat in large numbers.

they reappear in the Justice League Unlimited episode : S1 Ep13 and 14. The Once and Future Thing PT. 1 and 2. In it the Justice League end up in the future and are attacked by the Jokerz. they have bean augmented with new weapons, powers and Cybernetics, but the Dee Dees are exactly the same design wise, but they have both been equipped with an electro whip and a power where if they are hit by something kinetically, like flung against a wall, they duplicate into 2, so when they fight Green Lantern he knocks them around but when they hit something that Dee Dee splits into 2. so as he fights them they keep splitting and duplicating and if Batman Beyond hadn't shown up, unless Lantern used lethal tactics, they probably would duplicate so much, they would eventually over whelm him. so in these episodes they become Zako, the best kind because they can keep duplicating. also their cute and very sexy.

they also inspired the design of my default zako girls for RPs. they are blonde clones with power girl sized tits and a ponytail. they wear a tube top bra as narrow as their nipples. no panties, a mini skirt that shows their privates even when standing, and high heel boots. if anyone wants to make artwork with the design feel free to do what you want with it.

Aahhh they look kinda cute!! To top it off, their midriffs are pretty sexy. I remember watching Batman Beyond when I was a kid, and it what led me to the zako fetish. I often got an erection when I see these two cuties getting beaten up

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Aahhh they look kinda cute!! To top it off, their midriffs are pretty sexy. I remember watching Batman Beyond when I was a kid, and it what led me to the zako fetish. I often got an erection when I see these two cuties getting beaten up
i would love to see someone make a fanfiction (possibly with images or pictures) where they are a zako army (possibly even having moments of rape, killing or used as meatshields) and/or a video compilation of the times they get beaten up.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
It's even better in Justice League Unlimited's time-travel episode where the Dee Dee twins gain the ability to clone themselves, seemingly without limit. :) Man I wish someone did a bodypile pic with them... could be done with this 3D program people use in the Honey something thread.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Shimmer from Young Justice - I know she has a name so she isn't a random henchwoman, but for most of seasons 1 and 2 she sure is treated like one, getting super easily tied up, knocked out and disposed of by the heroes. My favourite is the scene where Miss Martian shapeshifts into her, knocks her out mentally, and then hides her body in a barrel.

Shimmer01.jpg Shimmer02.jpg Shimmer03.jpg Shimmer04.jpg Shimmer05.jpg Shimmer06.jpg Shimmer07.jpg Shimmer08.jpg Shimmer09.jpg Shimmer10.jpg Shimmer11.jpg Shimmer12.jpg Shimmer13.jpg Shimmer14.jpg Shimmer15.jpg Shimmer16.jpg Shimmer17.jpg Shimmer18.jpg Shimmer19.jpg Shimmer20.jpg

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
View attachment 77090View attachment 77091View attachment 77092View attachment 77093

Also... They're Harley Quinn's grandchildren: Heheh, I always thought this scene was really funny.

nagato

Club Regular
The girls in buisness suit are so attractive, their attack and knocked out pose is sexy. The hero carried one of the knocked out zako and kissed her, very satisfying.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Anyone know japanese to translate >_<?
p. 1
Chiyo is the heir of a lord of a castle. He is now coming back from the hot spring. Morichika, Chiyo's younger brother, hired female ninjas for assassinating his brother.
Tsubaki: Heh... these are too weak. I think we can kill the heir before other ninjas arrive.
Ninja captain Hizuna: They sent us just for scouting. Maybe we can put their noses out of joint.
Yuu: I really wanna know the taste of the noble man. What will it taste like?
Hizuna: Let's go.
Hizuna: This place is too quite. Could it be... Tsubaki!
Karakuri Oran(Blond hair): A blade missed the target. I must adjust this.

p. 2
Yuu: Oh, shit!
Yuu: S... stop... Tsubaki-sama... help me... (Screaming)
Tsubaki: No, this can't be! It's impossible we can't notice the ambush like this!

p. 3
Shadow slasher Yonosuke: Needless to say, lower ninjas like you can't hurt us. If you can, we cannot keep this job.
Tsubaki: The skill that can slash iron armor with one stroke... you... you guys must be...(Screaming)

p. 4
??: Now we've got some time to wait for reinforcement.
A few hours later...
??: Captain, look at that!
Captain: That foolish women were too hasty. Why were they attacking even without knowing enemy's number? Retreat!
"If someone attack us again, they'll be treated like this!"
Next day, Chiyo was well protected by reinforcement and ninja army was in a very disadvantageous position.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.