Video games with space battles and explosions (1 Viewer)

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Looking for any kind of video game where female characters fight in space, preferrably inside one-person spaceships or mechas. Preferrably with no visible blood, just explosions that completely vaporize the pilot. Voice lines when this happens are a nice bonus.

Example: Gundam Versus

The closest I could find to this are Gundam and Super Robot Wars games. Also, specifically the AS-Mothership map in Unreal Tournament 2004. I wonder if there is anything else.

Mainly looking for video games, but interested in any other kind of media where this happens.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Caladrius Blaze, Valhellio, Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire? I know these are shooters (shoot 'em ups) remember some of them have ryona.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Caladrius Blaze, Valhellio, Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire? I know these are shooters (shoot 'em ups) remember some of them have ryona.

Thanks for the reply. I already knew Valhellio and it is the best of these 3 for me, would be interested in more like it. The other 2 are not bad, but for Caladrius Blaze I dislike cloth breaking, and in Sapphire the explosion is quite weak from what I saw.

Still looking for more, I could not find a game so far that perfectly fits what I'm looking for yet. No idea if it exists at all.

But a few Gundam and SRW games are pretty close. Even good clips of them would be nice, as most of those games are not playable on PC.
For example, I have been trying to find a ryona clip, where she is also defeated, of Bunny Kallen of SRW, but haven't found a single one. She is in SRW Z2, not sure if she is in other ones in the bunny costume.
Also, Mia Alice of Dangaioh, who is in SRW K and Impact.
So, yes, I also have a preference in their clothing (being in pantyhose with lots of legs shown (can be leotard, skirt, shorts, whatever, just showing legs is the important bit), but this would narrow options down too much, so I am looking for suggestions without this specific criteria, too). I prefer the clothes to NOT break before defeat, but if it does, it is not a dealbreaker.

Good clips of other suggested games would be nice too.

Also, while slightly different, I do like the female characters of the Megaman games, for example X Dive, in a similar situation. Not in a spaceship or mecha, but the electric stun and then explosion is nice nontheless. Can't really do it myself, because it is a gacha I don't play at all, so I would need to see clips.
Similar to Megaman that has this is Rosenkreuzstilette, but the explosion effects are too basic. I guess if the effects are nice enough, a spaceship/mecha is not necessary.

Would appreciate any further help in finding stuff fitting what I have been looking for, for a long time now. Thank you.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Trying to think of games that are similar to this in genre... SRW and most of the Gundam games fit in this

Dunno about these games:
- Full Metal Panic (released a strategy mecha type game)
- Zoids
- Front Mission series
- Ring of Red?
- Vanguard Bandits

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Trying to think of games that are similar to this in genre... SRW and most of the Gundam games fit in this

Dunno about these games:
- Full Metal Panic (released a strategy mecha type game)
- Zoids
- Front Mission series
- Ring of Red?
- Vanguard Bandits

Thank you, but these are not it either.
-Full Metal Panic - could be good, but I only found fights against male fodder, no proper ryona
-Zoids - does not seem like it fits at all
-Front Mission - again, male fodder.
-Ring of Red - male fodder.
-Vanguard Bandits - male fodder.

Main problem with these (which is a big problem with SRW and Gundam too) is the male fodder, I couldn't find female enemies in videos, nor defeated female allies. And these are not on PC, so clips are my best option. Correct me if there is actually something to be found and I just missed it. For SRW and Gundam I did find clips on youtube and nicovideo, but it seems like there is no more to be found other than what I already saw.

It would be great if there was a game (or anime, or movie, whatever) in this genre or similar, where generic Zako enemies are female. Or just other games where you can select female characters. I hope there is still something else out there.

It is really difficult to be interested in something this weirdly specific, so I'd appreciate any further suggestions a lot.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I know there are some... I'll keep a look out, but yeah when dealing with space stuff, it's usually the males that dominate the females in numbers. I know V Gundam (anime) has a ton of female pilots.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
I know there are some... I'll keep a look out, but yeah when dealing with space stuff, it's usually the males that dominate the females in numbers. I know V Gundam (anime) has a ton of female pilots.

Thank you. One I found in the meantime, while not exactly what I am looking for, but has elements of it, is PuchiSPRAY by HamCorossam.

Still looking, and would still appreciate any further help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.