Zako Artwork (10 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
That Aika episode where the dad/agency leader signs karaoke while fighting the Delmos has some of the best knockout poses in the show. I think he took most of the poses from that.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
That Aika episode where the dad/agency leader signs karaoke while fighting the Delmos has some of the best knockout poses in the show. I think he took most of the poses from that.
this was a good scene because Delmos were liter everywhere.

Attachments

• delmo bar KO scene.jpg
    delmo bar KO scene.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 549

KeiBree

Master of this Domain

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh wow, he's been at this for a while. The first image on sexyamazons is from 2009. How'd I miss this guy?

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Ding Ding Ding! New artist alert!

Came across DxC's work on sexyamazons and Deviantart. Pretty great stuff, especially if you like amazons, love body piles, and really love close combat :)

View attachment 70952 View attachment 70953 View attachment 70954 View attachment 70955

Deviantart:
D-x-C on DeviantArt

Sexy Amazons Account:
Home > User galleries > dxc - Sexyamazons.com Art - Female combat, Death fetish, Amazon battle

Let me know what you think of his art, I promised him people on here would be fans, and you all wouldn't want to make me a liar!
And this guy is open to commission since not too long ago, so If you are interest in body piles/close combat he is part of the best one out there ;)

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
Forgot to post these! The usual cast of kunoichis and a Swordsman. I think I'm getting better with shading, though it's been a fitful progress at best...

Kunoichi Pile Blood.png
It was deeply wasteful, he reflected, as he thrusted into a brunette balanced atop the quivering pile of corpses. So many fit, nubile bodies, lifeless and cooling and thrown aside by his blade like so much trash. At least the last moments of this one would not be totally wasted - and he'd even reserved a second helping of kunoichi flesh once he was done with the first.
Swordsman Skill Sketch.png
Misplaced my tablet in a place I couldn't get to for a month or so, this is the first in a while. No story, just relief to get back to business. Also, the wonders of vaguely colorful hair.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Forgot to post these! The usual cast of kunoichis and a Swordsman. I think I'm getting better with shading, though it's been a fitful progress at best...

View attachment 71387 It was deeply wasteful, he reflected, as he thrusted into a brunette balanced atop the quivering pile of corpses. So many fit, nubile bodies, lifeless and cooling and thrown aside by his blade like so much trash. At least the last moments of this one would not be totally wasted - and he'd even reserved a second helping of kunoichi flesh once he was done with the first.
View attachment 71388 Misplaced my tablet in a place I couldn't get to for a month or so, this is the first in a while. No story, just relief to get back to business. Also, the wonders of vaguely colorful hair.

Love those fundoshi-clad kunoichis. I also have a fetish for bandage-like clothings as well...
I don't pretty like gore but, that pile is NOICE!!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I Raf You is a hentai magazine dedicated specifically to the giantess theme. Mostly it's all about domination, but ever so rarely, you get a proper wannabe giantess slayer:

Giantess slaying is a concept I love but almost never see. Even though she's not a very successful giantess slayer, I still like this a lot! Very cute. Thanks for sharing this.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Just a new commission for Mizuki!!
Mizuki is beloved! By everyone!
What's Iggler been up to, anyway? I hope he's doin' good.

I Raf You is a hentai magazine dedicated specifically to the giantess theme. Mostly it's all about domination, but ever so rarely, you get a proper wannabe giantess slayer
Yo hold up. Yo. Okay, here's a pitch: Shadow of the Colossus, but it's lewd giants and you take them down via acupuncture like this dude.
It'll sell like HOTCAKES I'm telling you. It'll be a PHENOMENON. THIS IS A GOLD MINE

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.