Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

holhorse

Master of this Domain

My first commission for "The King of Fighters : Destiny" mobile game's zako just completed!!
1P_正常.jpg 1P_爆衣.jpg

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone, It's been a long time since I haven't post my art here :D
Vacation
vacation_by_joncujoh-dcaj40b.jpg

even If I have draw way more since my last art post, I didn't feel the need too take too much place and I just want to post the one I'm proud of (for now, I will hate it in maybe 2-3 minutes) so check up my deviant art if you like It :)
(hope you like It :oops:)

Edit: I just realize I don't know how to draw beach Umbrella T-T

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone, It's been a long time since I haven't post my art here :D
even If I have draw way more since my last art post, I didn't feel the need too take too much place and I just want to post the one I'm proud of (for now, I will hate it in maybe 2-3 minutes) so check up my deviant art if you like It :)
(hope you like It :oops:)

Edit: I just realize I don't know how to draw beach Umbrella T-T

I don't know how they got buried up to their neck in sand, but I like it. I also like how they got all tangled up in the volleyball net.

Hey, I think I know you! You post a lot of original stuff on pixiv, right? 西北望PLA射天狼 [pixiv] ?

西北望射天狼

Casual Client
[QUOTE =“Weoooo,post:169627,member:200”]我不知道他们是如何被沙埋在他们的脖子上的,但我喜欢它。我也很喜欢他们如何在排球网上纠缠不清。

嘿,我想我认识你!您在pixiv发布了很多原创内容,对吧?西北望PLA射天狼[pixiv]?[/ QUOTE]
是的我是西北望PLA射天狼。抱歉英文不会说只能用中文

西北望射天狼

Casual Client
[QUOTE =“Weoooo,post:169630,member:200”]欢迎来到董事会,我希望你能跟随着!翻译机很不错,是吧?[/ QUOTE]翻译机只能懂大概的内容。不过不影响简单的交流

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh hey, I missed this! These alieums are great! Blue skin and purple makeup looks real great, and the nipple slip is very good on the right.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Oh hey, I missed this! These alieums are great! Blue skin and purple makeup looks real great, and the nipple slip is very good on the right.
Thank you, I'm glad that you like It :oops:
the design is a mix between the amazon Alien from Black dynamite
2016-12-01 (8).png 2016-12-01 (15).png
and the amazon alien from Saints row the third: Gangsta in Space DLC
ss_11008357a0491c70b6261fa420c23515d8c84dfe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.