Zako Artwork (8 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Well should I change my name for zako gravedigger? cause right now I think I only draw the one who got no spotlight but deserve one :)

Dark elf from Kingdom under fire 2 aka the best gals from Bersia, sadly it's a korean MMO so I couldn't play it since i live in Europe and now it's close (unless it's not then please tell me how to play It from here T-T)

so here he come with one of my hero from a D&D game, a bard who usually don’t fight but you know what the say, If you can’t seduce them fight them XD

(sadly I shouldn't draw at night cause I just realize, I draw him purple/pink instead of red, I hope you like It T-T)
JonCujoh on DeviantArt
bard_s_victory_by_joncujoh-dc1b05j.jpg

That's a one nice body pile!! It just takes a one boy to take down an army of dark elves...
Can you draw at least any zakos from Fighters Club? I would like to see a body pile of them though. That would be great!! :grin:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
That's a one nice body pile!! It just takes a one boy to take down an army of dark elves...
Can you draw at least any zakos from Fighters Club? I would like to see a body pile of them though. That would be great!! :grin:
It's funny that you say that cause just when I finish this one, I remember the zako from Fighters club and I think they will figure in my next art (but not now, I take a break, when a new idea will come) I will use your thread as a reference (you like the tomboyish zako right?)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
It's funny that you say that cause just when I finish this one, I remember the zako from Fighters club and I think they will figure in my next art (but not now, I take a break, when a new idea will come) I will use your thread as a reference (you like the tomboyish zako right?)

Okay!! I sure do love me some tomboy zakos!! Maybe the mechanics and the brown-skinned medic girls will do. Oh, maybe as a cherry on top, Sona is also on the pile too

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Okay!! I sure do love me some tomboy zakos!! Maybe the mechanics and the brown-skinned medic girls will do. Oh, maybe as a cherry on top, Sona is also on the pile too
I take note ;), send me a message If you want to give me more info about what you want ;)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Thank you all :D, I'm so happy that you like it
If you want more info on them you can check the first page of the thread Zako in MMORPG, it's in the first post, that's what I use as a reference ;)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Yesterday, genius ryona artist Firstw1 just release his new work on sale!!
"Denjin Makai EX" includes some Dolls from Runark, Lisa from Violent Storm and a lots of Amazon in Denjin Makai.
Please support such a great artist!!

His twiter page:
첫글 (@aiki_firstw1) | Twitter

Preview:
[R-18G]ON SALE- [電神魔傀 EX]

Shop:
https://gumroad.com/l/himz

Just some edited sample:
View attachment 69630 View attachment 69629 View attachment 69628 View attachment 69627

Cool!! Those Amazons really deserves some rough beating. Speaking about Violent Storm, I played that game too. I love the catchy music, aside from the zakos. They emit a coarse moan when defeated. I never played Denjin Makai yet but, I'll try it next time!!

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
A rather gruesome scene from that SCP Foundation parody I posted about a while back - trying to work on shading flesh.

Containment Breach!.png
In an underground facility, one of countless sexual horrors has escaped confinement! A security team has been deployed, but have only succeeded in feeding the rampaging beasts.

Still, their file says they go dormant after consuming their fill, so the security team will eventually succeed in re-capturing the beasts - even if they're all dead...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.