Zako Artwork (8 Viewers)

holhorse

Master of this Domain

Another commission for "The King of Fighters : Destiny" mobile game's zako just completed!! This time add an original variation~
68948635_p0.jpg 68948635_p1.jpg 68948635_p3.jpg 68948635_p4.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Another commission for "The King of Fighters : Destiny" mobile game's zako just completed!! This time add an original variation~
View attachment 74001 View attachment 74000 View attachment 74002 View attachment 74003

She looks pretty adorable!! I prefer her with ponytail and her glasses. Looks more sporty and tomboyish IMO. Anyway, where can I download this game? I wanna play it.... (though I don't understand Chinese)

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Thanks for the APK, pal. Maybe I'll try playing it soon!!

Also, please rip more of the zako sprites please!! These might come in handy as a reference when I'm starting my new Honey Select project I envisioned sooner or later. I also love the ninja girl too, she's pretty muscular and has a physique of a wrestler than a ninja

josephes

Swell Supporter
It's a shame that some of those Zako only do one attack. I mean come on, they could at least throw in a couple more attacks for them, along with a kick, jump kick/attack, or/and a grab or something. :frown:

DxC

Casual Client
Hi.. been mentioned before I believe by KeiBreilSL so you have her to thank for my presence I've done a lot of.. things concerning this theme!

I'm currently doing a major story for a fantasy world I've done I have several others finished and posted elsewhere and probably will post it here soon as I figure out a place to do so..! (Any suggestions would be fantastic!)

But this is from the most recent
1qo7vuqxeio82z7zg.jpg
t75qmv4j1wd9mduzg.jpg
There's a tone more.. a lot more also lots and lots so if poked enough I probably will share more! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

oneofone

Club Regular
Hi.. been mentioned before I believe by KeiBreilSL so you have her to thank for my presence I've done a lot of.. things concerning this theme!

I'm currently doing a major story for a fantasy world I've done I have several others finished and posted elsewhere and probably will post it here soon as I figure out a place to do so..! (Any suggestions would be fantastic!)

But this is from the most recent
1qo7vuqxeio82z7zg.jpg

t75qmv4j1wd9mduzg.jpg

There's a tone more.. a lot more also lots and lots so if poked enough I probably will share more! :)

Hey! Big fan of your work! You made me realize I like feet in battle! Thanks!

DxC

Casual Client
Thanks! and a few more
7y69g8693hgyv9qzg.jpg
ssmbqe3q2cd9vc3zg.jpg

fg66l14ih0nejt0zg.jpg
These are fairly new but full story can be found.. elsewhere or as mentioned poke me enough I may just post mostly everything as I've been currently re writing the entire Lore and stories and almost caught up plus added some other stories in-between!

+ the tone of other images I'd post them all but I feel I'd be here all day / month :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.