Zako Artwork (13 Viewers)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I like it! Action is very hard, capturing the feeling of a moving image in a still one is a serious artistic endeavor. I'm no artist, but I do know that most creative endeavors are mostly a matter of practice. I used to play the contrabass clarinet, you see.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
rand06_evil_sorceress_800.jpg

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey guys/gals! I'm back with more of my draw :)
need_to_advance_by_joncujoh-dc3hhrj.jpg

This time it's with the amazon of a show call...hum...I completely forgot the name (since I'm a dumbass, my reference image in my folder are name like 2045420 :/ ) so If someone in the the forum can give me the name of the show, he/she would be lovely ;)

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, the Shermans! Or Shamans? I donno. They're from God Mazinger, they're... I think they might be magic, cause they disappear into pink light. I never watched an actual episode. I've always liked them, I think they're cute! I even like their goat eyes! I I'd hug for sure!

I like the one that's dodging backwards and accidentally hit the girl behind her. That's a real fun touch!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Oh, the Shermans! Or Shamans? I donno. They're from God Mazinger, they're... I think they might be magic, cause they disappear into pink light. I never watched an actual episode. I've always liked them, I think they're cute! I even like their goat eyes! I I'd hug for sure!

I like the one that's dodging backwards and accidentally hit the girl behind her. That's a real fun touch!
GOD FUCKING MAZINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks dude, I was searching in my stupid brain for the name of the show since I finish my draw, thanks a lot!!!! ;-;
Ô and yeah, since I didn't wanted to make a bloody stuff (not my thing). I prefer a more ''friendly'' approach , where our hero beat them up without using brutal/bloody violence and having to kill them :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh he's back at this? I guess I misunderstood one of the messages he posted in January.
Which isn't hard, considering I auto-translated it.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Are there particular SCPs you're referencing with these? I haven't really paid much attention to the site in a while, so I donno if that's the case.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
And she is killed by cobra ( all zakos too), dominique or lady armorid only fight with men.
I decided to draw Sheila from Space Adventure Cobra since she's one of my favorite villainesses and I love her design so much!

sheila_by_idorojustice-dc4p0oj.png

If you don't know who she is, here's a clip of the episode she's from:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Friends,
I placed a number of the images in spoilers as the page loads very slowly.
Please put new pictures in spoilers.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.