Zako Artwork (8 Viewers)

holhorse

Master of this Domain

I know his frivolous attitude is not likable for most audience, that's because Space Cobra was from 70's, just like Lupin the third or 007. They bond by no rules, and always do "the right thing". They were the true masculinity model of of the period.
For Cobra, killing some Pirate Guild(a disguise for Space Nazi's Fourth Reign)'s henchwomen is cleaning the universe. He just does what he should do to his nemesis.

By the way, Cobra was very handsome once, but after a deadly confrontation to Crystal Bowie, his face got a serious damage. After an emergency surgery, his face could not return as before.
cr_02_damma990.jpg

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Yeah you're totally right, until now no one except you draw a fan art of these ladies in Pigmalion i don't know why i didn't thought about that before.
In the other hand your drawing is awesome but the colors are not clear, so i suggest to make the colors more voluminous next time. anything else is perfect, good luck :D

[R-18]Stop Sucking And I'll Shoot U!

Just found you post on Pixiv!!
You can modify your totally 10 tags to be more popular keywords to get more attention, do you know that?
I'm very experienced on posting artworks on Pixiv, I can help you.
Here are my suggestions:
Remove these six tags-
Space
Cobra
zako
Agent
Dominique
Agente
These are too rare in Japanese origin website!

Instead, add-
スペースコブラ
女戦闘員
敵女
女ザコ
COBRA_GIRLS【宇宙の美女達】
スノウ・ゴリラ

That will help a lot!!

The removing of tags:
QQ截图20180124044032.png

QQ截图20180124044045.png

BTW, meanings of these new tags:
スペースコブラ(Space Cobra)
女戦闘員(Henchwoman)
敵女(female enemy)
女ザコ(zako girl)
COBRA_GIRLS【宇宙の美女達】(cobra girls - beauties of the universe)
スノウ・ゴリラ(Snow Gorilla)

If you wanna change old works' tag, please tell me!! I can help you as soon as I can!!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Ah shit! I didn't know you put stuff on pixiv either! Yeah, if you put that stuff up with those tags you will probably be shocked at the response compared to what you're getting now. It seems a lot of people browse via tags there, I know I do. So people looking for the exact thing you're drawing aren't gonna be able to find it unless it's in the tags they're looking for.

Cobra02

Club Regular
[R-18]Stop Sucking And I'll Shoot U!

Just found you post on Pixiv!!
You can modify your totally 10 tags to be more popular keywords to get more attention, do you know that?
I'm very experienced on posting artworks on Pixiv, I can help you.
Here are my suggestions:
Remove these six tags-
Space
Cobra
zako
Agent
Dominique
Agente
These are too rare in Japanese origin website!

Instead, add-
スペースコブラ
女戦闘員
敵女
女ザコ
COBRA_GIRLS【宇宙の美女達】
スノウ・ゴリラ

That will help a lot!!

The removing of tags:
View attachment 69367
View attachment 69368

BTW, meanings of these new tags:
スペースコブラ(Space Cobra)
女戦闘員(Henchwoman)
敵女(female enemy)
女ザコ(zako girl)
COBRA_GIRLS【宇宙の美女達】(cobra girls - beauties of the universe)
スノウ・ゴリラ(Snow Gorilla)

If you wanna change old works' tag, please tell me!! I can help you as soon as I can!!
Oh thank you so much i'll do that right now, i've been watching japanese animes for ages and seems i didn't learned any Japanese word until now, except Arigato and Hentai.
I really appreciate your time explaining for me and i hope you enjoyed my drawing :D

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Cobra's a dick.

Not you, Cobra. The character. Maybe it's cause I never watched the series but just saw the parts where he kills cute girls with that jackass smirk on his face, but I found him intensely unlikable. So canonically? Probably not.

Yeah, I feel the same way. And I watched episodes, he IS a dick. There was an episode where some alien villain was mind-controlling innocent dancer girls to kill Cobra, and he just shoots them all and blows them up, smiling. It's another Japanese thing I never understood - when the "hero" is just as ruthless as the villain - and often, moreso, I find myself not rooting for him.
Or there was the episode where he lures that sexy crime boss gal to an ambush, and although he could disarm her easily, he lets her grab for the macguffin and get shot.
And honestly, guy has a GUN ARM. He never heard of a sun setting?

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Cobra has potential: I has hope see Dominique or lady armorid fighting and killing bad girls, but it never happend, only cobra do it.
Queen's blade is good fanservice but no more.
Aika and najica : fanservice and bad fights, but aika r-16 have the best fight all series aika, the second ova.
Freezing have story and violent fights ( I like it).
Cobra is not a hero is a anti-hero,he can kill all.
Sure if cobra was woman ( there are draws cobra as a girl) sure all enemies are men, and monsters and she the one woman in the universe XD.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Guys! hate the character, but not the show. Cobra is an asshole hero and that what made the show very special, there are too much heroes with ""Batman" 's mentality, but a very few guys like Cobra :p these days

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
We're gonna overtake this thread if we keep doing this.
I could make a "Let Me Explain Why I Don't Like This Anime" thread if so desired. I think there's actually a lot to talk about. Particularly in the framing of scenes, particularly in cobra and harlock(there is a mazone scene that genuinely haunts me), and how much prior context can even change the emotinal impact cause of the actions shown. But, you know, I donno if anyone actually wants to talk about it.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
The biggest issue with Cobra for me is that there are alot of scenes where he isn't really in non life threatening danger and still chooses the kill all option. Driving him down from a standard hero but a dick character to a complete asshole.

When its a male hero I enjoy watching heroes that are dicks but not raging assholes if that makes any sense.

Cobra02

Club Regular
We're gonna overtake this thread if we keep doing this.
I could make a "Let Me Explain Why I Don't Like This Anime" thread if so desired. I think there's actually a lot to talk about. Particularly in the framing of scenes, particularly in cobra and harlock(there is a mazone scene that genuinely haunts me), and how much prior context can even change the emotinal impact cause of the actions shown. But, you know, I donno if anyone actually wants to talk about it.
No i don't think it is necessary :D it's really doesn't worth to create a new thread for that :P

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Also I have enjoyed your artwork Cobra2. Even that comic you posted back a few months ago. The dialogue could have used work but that art was great.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Well should I change my name for zako gravedigger? cause right now I think I only draw the one who got no spotlight but deserve one :)

Dark elf from Kingdom under fire 2 aka the best gals from Bersia, sadly it's a korean MMO so I couldn't play it since i live in Europe and now it's close (unless it's not then please tell me how to play It from here T-T)

so here he come with one of my hero from a D&D game, a bard who usually don’t fight but you know what the say, If you can’t seduce them fight them XD

(sadly I shouldn't draw at night cause I just realize, I draw him purple/pink instead of red, I hope you like It T-T)
JonCujoh on DeviantArt
bard_s_victory_by_joncujoh-dc1b05j.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Goddamn, the KUF dark elves have been one of my favorites ever since KUF crusaders! I think we talked about trying to make a Skyrim character look like one of them? Like most things I get uncomfortable about the tone the games take(don't talk about putting those gorgeous heads on pikes cmon man, treat those ladies right), but the design is incredible and I can't get it out of my head. I donno how to play KUF2 in the US, either. VPNs, maybe? Hopefully it'll come over.
I love the broken sword and the brushed aside clothes just enough to see the nipples. Especially since I see no weapon on the bard, so I get to imagine the sword just broke because the music was too good. And I am not poking fun at the drawing, I absolutely love the idea of the dark elves just being overwhelmed by the music. It's why I like fantasy settings, there's so many fun and creative ways for a big pile of zako to end up being unable to fight anymore.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Goddamn, the KUF dark elves have been one of my favorites ever since KUF crusaders! I think we talked about trying to make a Skyrim character look like one of them? Like most things I get uncomfortable about the tone the games take(don't talk about putting those gorgeous heads on pikes cmon man, treat those ladies right), but the design is incredible and I can't get it out of my head. I donno how to play KUF2 in the US, either. VPNs, maybe? Hopefully it'll come over.
I love the broken sword and the brushed aside clothes just enough to see the nipples. Especially since I see no weapon on the bard, so I get to imagine the sword just broke because the music was too good. And I am not poking fun at the drawing, I absolutely love the idea of the dark elves just being overwhelmed by the music. It's why I like fantasy settings, there's so many fun and creative ways for a big pile of zako to end up being unable to fight anymore.
Thank you, I'm glad that you like It :)
Yeah those elves are just gorgeous :p
and actually this is a private joke I have from an old D&D session where I fail persuasions for someone to pass a door so I knock him down with my Lute, always be careful with a bard XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.