Zako Artwork (11 Viewers)

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hi Guys! This is something i posted on my DeviantArt some minutes ago.
It's my first post in 2018, Hope You Like it.
The Link: Stop Sucking And I'll Shoot U!
stop_sucking_and_i_ll_shoot_u__by_madpen1000-dc0ncte.png

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey guys/gals I'm back again with another shitty drawing :D
This time I pay a tribute to one of the best zako existent, the Chimera's soldiers from Prysmalion \o/
They appear at the episode 39 and sadly for just two episode T-T (you can see the beautiful post of Cyke 70 on the thread zako p32, who describe them perfectly ;) )
I don't know why nobody draw them while they are (well for me) the perfect definition of Zako (hope you like it)
JonCujoh on DeviantArt

chimera_s_soldier_defeat_by_joncujoh-dc0ww37.jpg

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hey guys/gals I'm back again with another shitty drawing :D
This time I pay a tribute to one of the best zako existent, the Chimera's soldiers from Prysmalion \o/
They appear at the episode 39 and sadly for just two episode T-T (you can see the beautiful post of Cyke 70 on the thread zako p32, who describe them perfectly ;) )
I don't know why nobody draw them while they are (well for me) the perfect definition of Zako (hope you like it)
JonCujoh on DeviantArt

chimera_s_soldier_defeat_by_joncujoh-dc0ww37.jpg
Yeah you're totally right, until now no one except you draw a fan art of these ladies in Pigmalion i don't know why i didn't thought about that before.
In the other hand your drawing is awesome but the colors are not clear, so i suggest to make the colors more voluminous next time. anything else is perfect, good luck :D

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Yeah you're totally right, until now no one except you draw a fan art of these ladies in Pigmalion i don't know why i didn't thought about that before.
In the other hand your drawing is awesome but the colors are not clear, so i suggest to make the colors more voluminous next time. anything else is perfect, good luck :D
Thanks a lot :D
and Yeah I realize that...after I post It :/ I need better colored pencil XD

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Cobra's a dick.

Not you, Cobra. The character. Maybe it's cause I never watched the series but just saw the parts where he kills cute girls with that jackass smirk on his face, but I found him intensely unlikable. So canonically? Probably not.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Will she be spared after??? Love the drawing btw tho
I don't think so, he didn't spared anyone of these scubas, so i suppose she'll be the girl that he will use her later to open the door of this boss iron woman who captured Dominique in a glass box for an unknown reason.
Cobra's a dick.

Not you, Cobra. The character. Maybe it's cause I never watched the series but just saw the parts where he kills cute girls with that jackass smirk on his face, but I found him intensely unlikable. So canonically? Probably not.
Yeah i feel the same at start, but what you can do what happened is happened, i can't remember where i watched the first time Cobra, bu i remember the first episode i watched was 23 where the scuba ladies appeared, and just after watching this episode i started mining in the series, and finding the snow gorillas in the 10th episode probably proved that it worth to watch all the serie :P

But honestly, for me the best zako scenes ever are in the series of Cobra, i watched many other scenes on another animes like Najica, Pigmalion, Agent Aika, ... but for me no one equals the scenes in cobra.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It's Aika for me. And the maid scene from Najica. Everyone's cute, knocked out in ways that expose them, and lives. I just couldn't get in to Cobra, I felt bad for everyone. The designs are great, don't get me wrong. Just like the mazones and the shermans, they look amazing. The scenes are super hot, but it's just not as good for me when the hero is cruel. Make that beam into a stungun and now you're talkin

Last edited:

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Delmos and najica (first episode) "zakos", are a joke, a weak hit and KO, aika or najica sneeze and all delmos died by flu.
Queen's blade too, a joke sure.
Cobra is a 80's hero,. can kill but aika and najica NEVER, they are cute, cobra vs delmos, sure delmos died in 1 minute (all).
Aika vs snow gorillas or scubas, aika is beat or died, aika sure want a fight hand to hand and the zakos shot her jajajaa.

Cobra02

Club Regular
It's Aika for me. And the maid scene from Najica. Everyone's cute, knocked out in ways that expose them, and lives. I just couldn't get in to Cobra, I felt bad for everyone. The designs are great, don't get me wrong. Just like the mazones and the shermans, they look amazing. The scenes are super hot, but it's just not as good for me when the hero is cruel. Make that beam into a stungun and now you're talkin
Yeah i admit it how cobra is cruel, but sometimes unexpected things are the real things tha make the show awesome :P
Delmos and najica (first episode) "zakos", are a joke, a weak hit and KO, aika or najica sneeze and all delmos died by flu.
Queen's blade too, a joke sure.
Cobra is a 80's hero,. can kill but aika and najica NEVER, they are cute, cobra vs delmos, sure delmos died in 1 minute (all).
Aika vs snow gorillas or scubas, aika is beat or died, aika sure want a fight hand to hand and the zakos shot her jajajaa.
Aika and Najica scenes are a little bit cute i agree with you, they're good too but it's just a personal opinion, for queen's blade i think it is a legendary ecchi, comparing with hundreds of ecchi animes with no sense and weak stories, queen's blade still good, except the season two i didn't liked it, ecchi should not contain a dramatic scenes lol

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah i admit it how cobra is cruel, but sometimes unexpected things are the real things tha make the show awesome :P
Hey man, I'm not judging what you like. I'm just trying to explain why I'm all nah to a series that has, in multiple points, battles with hordes of women as plot points, when I'm a poster on this board. Make that arm cannon a stun gun and put in scenes where everyone wakes up and makes it out okay, and I'd be all "hell yeah everyone watch cobra, it fuckin' rules" but instead I ended up hating the guy and just looking at the art of it instead. Which is, straight up, a weird thing to do. But the heart wants what it wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.