Zako Artwork (6 Viewers)

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Here a manga . gun frontier, heroine kill 2 zakos.
1cuHigK.jpg

dBXd79R.jpg

3NmSLwi.jpg

zippgun

Swell Supporter
A fun Poser adventure story was produced last year by Tasha Morrales featuring my Martial Dragon and RAVEN characters. I posted some details here last year. I put together the pictures in a little movie.

wONqNMl.jpg

obElzRr.jpg

The Martial Dragons are a team of vigilante heroines, skilled in the martial arts, dedicated to fighting and bringing to justice violent criminals. RAVEN are a large crime gang of vicious and greedy women, formed and headed by a sinister female mobster called Ingrid Raven; RAVEN are involved in a variety of illegal activities for profit - robbery, drug smuggling, assassination, kidnapping etc.

A pack of ruthless RAVEN henchwomen have taken to the ocean and are are attacking pleasure yachts on the high seas, robbing them of anything valuable on board, then killing crew and passengers by blowing up the vessels. Two crack Martial Dragon agents are assigned to stop the RAVEN sea bandits and bring them to justice. In the course of the story, the massively outnumbered heroines battle huge mob of evil henchwomen, and rescue a doomed kidnap victim from the clutches of the murderous female gangsters.
Unfortunately some of the text is a little hard to read in this format in a few of the pictures.

Warning - violence, but nothing too gory.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmqey03x32ch47d/Marine_Marauders_(2).wmv
323 mb
8 mins 32 secs

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
The manga Change 123 too have a chapter : heroine vs female assasain, Iam searching it, if some found please update
is a fight a death.

ran

Club Regular
The manga Change 123 too have a chapter : heroine vs female assasain, Iam searching it, if some found please update
is a fight a death.

Well, she is not a zako and neither a fight or death.

The female does not die and it is actually a cure process for heroine with schizophrenia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.