Zako Artwork (4 Viewers)

holhorse

Master of this Domain
New commission to my beloved Taiwan artist is completed!
201703181D.jpg
Kunoichi from Livealive!
Bs1UVWBCcAAqcZ5.png

holhorse

Master of this Domain
This is interesting. Could you tell me the artist's address, if able? :3
シロクマA@お仕事募集中 [pixiv]
EMAIL:zaku2s640480@gmail.com
Here !
He is really busy sometime, so you have to wait a while~
By the way, you can give the commission infos to me, I can help you to contact him!!(I can translate the infos into Chinese!)

#btw, my last commission cost $160, that I need to tell you first.

Last edited:

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Fanart of Sonic Blast Man posing with some of the zakos from his SNES beat em up game.
gLjNHlW.jpg

Personally, I wasn't really a big fan of the zakos from this game but they look great in this image! Loved the small details like the bruises and cuts on the zakos, giving you an impression that he dominated them through force.

Source: [R-18]To Protect and Serve.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Where is the whole comic?
This comic magazine is just release in Japan, if you wanna see first chapter(currently 2 chapters), go to e-hentai and search "Action Pizazz".
Also, first episode has female combatants even in a rarely screentime~
upload_2017-5-8_7-59-45.png

upload_2017-5-8_7-58-2.png

upload_2017-5-8_7-58-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-8_7-57-1.png
    upload_2017-5-8_7-57-1.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 193
  • upload_2017-5-8_7-57-42.png
    upload_2017-5-8_7-57-42.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 204

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
The mangaka is Nagachima Chosuke
the magazine is Action Pizazz DX, Iam waiting the chapter 3 and 4
There is a manga where 2 female wrestler want punish to a criminal blonde, ( blonde is in prision) but the blonde defeat to the
female wrestlers, if some like ( I like catfight and female wrestling) I upload the link ( mangaka too is Nagachima Chosuke).

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
The mangaka is Nagachima Chosuke
the magazine is Action Pizazz DX, Iam waiting the chapter 3 and 4
There is a manga where 2 female wrestler want punish to a criminal blonde, ( blonde is in prision) but the blonde defeat to the
female wrestlers, if some like ( I like catfight and female wrestling) I upload the link ( mangaka too is Nagachima Chosuke).

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hello Friends,
There is a hentai/ fantasy/hareem/zako Anime called 3Ping Lover
Unfortunately i found only one episode, i tried to find some more infos like some other episodes, the manga, some games.
The 1 episode look not finished , i think there a game too.
Because the soty is about a guy who will be teleported to a video game, he is surrounded with some princess and warriors and witches, they fight some vilainess with a lot of Garygoles women.

I hope if we can find more infos about that
http://hh.cx/files/[HH]direct_PID2324[HD].mp4

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Hello Friends,
Unfortunately i found only one episode, i tried to find some more infos like some other episodes, the manga, some games.
Because the soty is about a guy who will be teleported to a video game, he is surrounded with some princess and warriors and witches, they fight some vilainess with a lot of Garygoles women.

This OVA has 1 episode only~
So if you need more information, playing the game is the only way.
Here are enemy or monster girls in game(I choose two variations for each one):
PGG01A01.jpg PGG01A03.jpg PGG02D06.jpg PGG02D15.jpg PGG03D01.jpg PGG03D13.jpg PGG04A90.jpg PGG04D15.jpg PGG05A03.jpg PGG05D15.jpg PGG06A01.jpg PGG06D09.jpg

Minion

Master of this Domain
Hello Friends,

This OVA has 1 episode only~
So if you need more information, playing the game is the only way.
Here are enemy or monster girls in game(I choose two variations for each one):
View attachment 61717 View attachment 61718 View attachment 61719 View attachment 61720 View attachment 61721 View attachment 61722 View attachment 61723 View attachment 61724 View attachment 61725 View attachment 61727 View attachment 61728 View attachment 61729

Thanks for contributing, but you're in the wrong thread. This one's is for LIVE ACTION Zako

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.