Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you very much for you kind comment !

Feel free to have a look and share your feelling on my deviant art page
Secteur-X7 on DeviantArt

SX 7

You are welcome my friend, I enjoy good Zako artwork, I checked out your Dev page and I have to say I'm impressed with your work, you not only have a talent for art but you have a strong talent for portraying Zakos quite nicely.

Keep up the good work.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Here is some of my henchgirl/zako art.
vW88AJd.jpg

wWHNByq.jpg

ULM1WqV.jpg

k99pt2I.jpg

lCfJxaV.jpg

10pNsZ9.jpg

Lovely work Fuuby, I like the third picture of the Zako girl with the rifle, she seems to be happy to be a Zako, your facial expressions on your girls are heart warming as well as being well done.

Keep up the good work.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hi guys!! i just watched an artwork that Mr wj1905 have shared some days ago and i really liked the idea, the drawing style and the design of zako!!

Found this on Pixiv, featuring those sexy Runark/Growl "Doll" zako gals.

fDk1xGW.jpg

fisvlkA.jpg

oGRYdeF.jpg

JRz7HyK.jpg

Srh4oba.jpg

kNQeCbT.jpg

Nkd9a4x.jpg

z3cDuq5.jpg

rJISD5Q.jpg

xmK35HX.jpg

So i decided th make something similar, and finally i am able to post at least the first chapter (10 Pages), if many people reacted and liked this that will encourage me to do more chapters, here we go!!!
347284JimmyManga1.png

826689JimmyManga2.png

475049JimmyManga3.png

204904JimmyManga4.png

648307JimmyManga5.png

890173JimmyManga6.png

455833JimmyManga7.png

844932JimmyManga8.png

413192JimmyManga9.png

928515JimmyManga10.png

That is all for today, Thanks for watching and waiting for the replies :D

Cobra02

Club Regular
Please~ spare at least one doll's puny life. She got no chance to against hero, why not keep one as a pet?
well, we are talking about a 14 years old kid, he is so fair with them. and he may never think about keep an enemy alive with him at home as a pet, it's a big risk :D you don't think?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
well, we are talking about a 14 years old kid, he is so fair with them. and he may never think about keep an enemy alive with him at home as a pet, it's a big risk :D you don't think?

What you say is true but if you gave him the skills to brake the Dolls he could have his own privet harem/army.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Haha some people may never change LOL, i dont think he will be free to teach some zako who tried to kill him how to be skilled XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.