Ballerina Zako + Beat Em Up Level (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 404452

Avid Affiliate
First post on this forum mind you.

In my opinion ballerinas would make for great zako. Aside from being attractive, I always thought their outfits (specifically their ballet leotards and tights) look like something generic henchwomen would wear. Alas, I couldn't find much in the way of zako or ryona material related to ballerinas on the forum nor elsewhere.

Below is the type of ballerina I'm picturing:
LUB332-women-wide-strap-tactel-dance-leotard-vasilisa.jpg

My favourite zako scenario featuring ballerinas is based on an old reddit post (ballerinas vs fighter) which asked how many ballerinas could a heavyweight knock out before losing. Although not a zako related post, I found it appealing the idea of a male combatant casually disposing of hundreds of beautiful but helpless ballet girls.

I even thought of a scenario where an evil organization of black widow type ballerinas are defeated and humiliated by some hero in a variety of ways (knocked out, shot, etc). As I'm not a great writer, I was hoping if anyone could expand on this scenario or post similar material.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
First post on this forum mind you.

In my opinion ballerinas would make for great zako. Aside from being attractive, I always thought their outfits (specifically their ballet leotards and tights) look like something generic henchwomen would wear. Alas, I couldn't find much in the way of zako or ryona material related to ballerinas on the forum nor elsewhere.

Below is the type of ballerina I'm picturing:
LUB332-women-wide-strap-tactel-dance-leotard-vasilisa.jpg

My favourite zako scenario featuring ballerinas is based on an old reddit post (ballerinas vs fighter) which asked how many ballerinas could a heavyweight knock out before losing. Although not a zako related post, I found it appealing the idea of a male combatant casually disposing of hundreds of beautiful but helpless ballet girls.

I even thought of a scenario where an evil organization of black widow type ballerinas are defeated and humiliated by some hero in a variety of ways (knocked out, shot, etc). As I'm not a great writer, I was hoping if anyone could expand on this scenario or post similar material.

I'm delighted at how many serious responses that thread has. Thanks! Seen any more like that?

slayer

Master of this Domain
I'm loving the idea.

Incidentally, it looks good for of a Beat em Up level scenario, such as those I wrote in the Streets of Girls thread:

Deleted member 404452

Avid Affiliate
I'm loving the idea.

Incidentally, it looks good for of a Beat em Up level scenario, such as those I wrote in the Streets of Girls thread:

Aye, love your series. And yeah, I was thinking the same style but with the player pummelling through dozens of ballerinas instead. Thought of writing one myself though like I said I'm not a great writer.

Last edited:

Deleted member 404452

Avid Affiliate
Tell me if you need a hand with the writing. I can also help with the icons. :)
I appreciate the offer and decided to write a beat-em-up level. I would welcome help on the icons as I do not have photo-shop nor any photo editor really. I posted the pictures of the unfortunate girls I plan on using in this scenario (with more to come, its hard to find ballerina pictures).

Order: Lily, Crystal, Jessica, Amanda, Rachel :)
Lily.jpg
Crystal.jpg
Jessica.jpg
Amanda.jpg
Rachel.jpg

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Indeed, shows bodyline and surprisingly compatible with various designs... and also has production easiness for real life shooting. I am curious on what the opinion is for expended ballerina outfit... I would be calling them tight clothes. ao dai, gym tights, wet suit, latex (that does not cover face to differentiate with bdsm perhaps.) and so called live action suits, from stuff like power rangers or kamen rider. another varient is in works with clothing removal, often similar clothing is used as undergarment for armors and such.

as for ballerina specific, I recall alot of chinese artists made works on this fetish, guessing is more affordable asset to get on DAZ. However not really zako, but pedestrians getting attacked.

Deleted member 404452

Avid Affiliate
Okay, I finally compiled all the enemies in this scenario. The health is specified next to the names, including the five girls already posted. This is not the actual level yet.

Order: Penelope (weak), Lily (weak), Kimberly (weak), Sophie (weak), Mia (mid)
Penelope.jpg
Lily.jpg
Kimberly.jpg
Sophie.jpg
Mia.jpg

Order: Felicity (weak), Crystal (weak), Isabella (mid), Jessica (mid), Grace (mid)
Felicity.jpg
Crystal.jpg
Isabella.jpg
Jessica.jpg
Grace.jpg

Order: Danielle (mid), Amanda (mid), Hazel (mid), Yvette (mid), Vivian (strong)
Danielle.jpg
Amanda.jpg
Hazel.jpg
Yvette.jpg
Vivian.jpg

Order: Zoe (mid), Rachel (strong), Charlie (mid), Jennifer (mid), Samantha (strong), Brooke (strong), Evelyn (strong), Naomi (strong)
Zoe.jpg
Rachel.jpg
Charlie, Jennifer, Samantha.jpg
Brooke, Evelyn, Naomi.jpg

Order: Ophelia (boss)
Ophelia.jpg

Deleted member 404452

Avid Affiliate
Bonus Round: The Dance Academy
======================

As you approach the academy you'll spot a young woman named Penelope performing a routine outside; she will appear friendly.

Penelope.jpg

Don't let her distract you, strike first with a jab that'll daze her. She is very weak and can easily be countered. Use the girl as a "punching bag" to develop your move-set. Once ready, sweep her legs and kill her with a hard stomp to the abdomen. If you wish to skip this tutorial, instead of a jab deliver a power punch to the girl's stomach to kill her quickly. Either way, loot a key off her body and find the back entrance as the front is barred.

Penelope.gif

Lily.jpg

When you find the back entrance you'll spot Lily tying her slippers. If she sees you, she'll shut the door. If you're fast enough you can drop kick her before she closes the door, sending the woman flying over the railings and killing her. If not, you can use the key from earlier to unlock the door. Be careful as she'll try to punch you once it opens. Catch her punch and pull her into a hard knee to the abdomen that'll finish her.

Lily.gif

Two more girls will walk down the hall in your direction; toss Lily over the rail and hide behind a corner.

Kimberly.jpg
Sophie.jpg

Just as the two ladies round said corner, grab Sophie - the closer one - and throw her into Kimberly. As the girls stumble into one another, kick Sophie into the wall to stun her. Then refocus on Kimberly who'll attempt an overhead kick. Grab her leg midair and slam the girl into the floor, killing her. Turn to Sophie and pin her arm against the wall, using your other hand to rain punches into her belly and breasts until she falls dead.

Kimberly.gif

Sophie.gif

At the end of the hall you'll find a door leading to a dressing room. Looking inside, you'll see another girl - Mia - getting dressed.

Mia.jpg

Due to the mirror you'll lose the element of surprise. Instead, rush in and grab a chair to throw at Mia. She'll snap around and catch the chair, but you can use the distraction to kick her into the glass. Run over to her and unleash as many punches into her body as you can before she is able to retaliate. Also try grappling her onto the table. If successful, strike her face repeatedly until she is dead.

Mia.gif

Leave the dressing room and enter the lower floor dance studio. The first girls you'll encounter are Felicity and Crystal on the bar.

Felicity.jpg
Crystal.jpg

Run in and pin Felicity's ankle against the bar to prevent her from kicking you. Then unleash a hard jab into her jugular before grabbing her head and slamming her face against the bar, finishing her. Crystal will grab you from behind but she is weak; simply grab her and toss the girl over your shoulder onto the floor. She'll land on her ass where you can then put her into a choke-hold until she goes limp.

Felicity.gif

Crystal.gif

On the other side of the room are another pair of girls, one standing and one sitting on the floor.

Isabella.jpg
Jessica.jpg

These ladies will strike fast; kick Jessica in the face before she can stand up. She might try to sweep your legs so stomp on the girl's knee then neck several times until she is dead. At the same time, Isabella likely would have kicked you by now. Her attack is fast so you are unlikely to dodge them and will stagger back. She will become overconfident and attempt another one, use this opportunity to grab her leg and throw her across the room. When she is on her knees, kick her hard in the stomach then head to kill her.

Isabella.gif

Jessica.gif

Looking around the room you search for an exit. Once you find it tucked away in a corner, you spot another girl practising on the floor.

Grace.jpg

Grace is pretty strong, if you try to approach her she will knock you off your feet. Instead, let her get up and approach you instead. She will circle you and attempt to land a few punches in your blind-spots. Predict and counter these attacks to tire her out, then proceed to unleash your own barrage until she is dazed enough to attempt a haymaker across her face. If successful she will fall to the floor; she may try to kick you but you can easily counter it. Then grab the young woman's head and snap her neck to finish her off.

Grace.gif

To be continued...(aka I'll post the second part of this level tomorrow).

Last edited:

slayer

Master of this Domain
Great beginning for the beat em up level! Lovely descriptions and violent demises. The contrast between the delicate girls and the attacks via which they are eliminated is very interesting indeed. I'm looking forward to the ending. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 404452

Avid Affiliate
Once you exit the studio room, you'll be immediately attacked by Danielle on your left.

Danielle.jpg

React quickly and counter her strike with a hard jab to her neck. When she stumbles back, launch a kick into her abdomen to send her flying into the wall. Danielle will recover from this however, and so wait for her to attempt another attack before repeating the move. Then when she is near exhausted, unleash a roundhouse kick into her head against the wall to finish her.

Danielle.gif

Continue down the hall and up the stairs. Be careful as two more girls are waiting for you on the second floor.

Amanda.jpg
Yvette.jpg

Amanda and Yvette stand guard at the top of the stairs. If you try to approach them they will kick you back down them. Instead wait for Amanda to attack, grab and pull her leg so she falls down the steps. Proceed to grapple with Yvette onto the railing and then headbutt her. This will leave her dazed, allowing you to pick the woman up by her legs and toss her over the railing. Amanda would have recovered and will run up the stairs. Wait for her at the top, grab the girl and throw her into the mirror. Pummel her face into the glass until she is dead.

Amanda.gif

Yvette is still be alive at the bottom of the stairs and will attempt to crawl away. Grab a glass shard and hurry on downstairs. Ignore the girl's pleas and slit her throat, which will consume the shard. Return to the broken mirror and grab two more shards which is your max hand size.

Yvette.gif

Going down the hallway, you'll be immediately be grabbed from behind by Hazel as Vivian approaches from the front.

Hazel.jpg
Vivian.jpg

You'll won't be able to dodge Vivian's first knee so you'll have to tank it. Before she can attack again, slam you head into Hazel's face to force her off of you. Before Vivian can attack, kick the girl in her abdomen to send her flying down the hall. Turn around to Hazel and dodge a handful of punches and kicks. Once she tires out, thrust a glass shard into the woman's cleavage and she'll fall back dead.

Hazel.gif

Refocus on Vivian who is waiting for you down the hall. She is much stronger than Hazel and is trying to bait you to come after her. Instead step forward slowly until she strikes first with a kick. Lean back to dodge the kick and use your last shard to cut a gash in her leg. She'll recoil back and fall to one knee. Quickly hit her with a flying knee to break her nose and stomp on her abdomen to finish her off.

Vivian.gif

Past this hallway is a dressing room, this time to the second floor dance studio. Inside you'll spot one girl leaning on a wall and another seated.

Zoe.jpg
Rachel.jpg

Zoe is the weaker of the two women. Rush into the room and counter Zoe's quick feet with a roundhouse kick to her ribs. She'll clutch her sides which will allow you to land a hard jab to her face. When her arms are up, try to catch the girl into a bear-hug. She'll punch you a few times in the head but her fists are too weak. Proceed to break the girl's back until she goes limp and falls to the floor.

Zoe.gif

Rachel will appear slow getting out of her seat but do not underestimate her. Grab a chair in the room and throw it at her. She'll dodge the attack but this will allow you to get up close and hit her with another roundhouse. Rachel will block the attack with her arm, but once she lowers it unleash a wild haymaker straight across her face. She'll be thrown into a mirror and left dazed. Grab the girl and smash her against every mirror in the room until she is dead.

Rachel.gif

Pick up two shards from the broken mirrors, you'll need them. Open the door to the dance studio and peak inside. You'll see three women on break from a practice session.

Charlie, Jennifer, Samantha.jpg

The two on the left, Charlie and Jennifer are distracted by a conversation; the other one - Samantha - is more alert. To even the odds, kick open the door and throw one of your shards at Charlie's neck to kill her quickly. Then sprint towards Jennifer and land a flying knee into her face, leaving the woman stunned momentarily. Samantha is too fast and will be swift on her feet. She'll unleash several kicks in rapid succession so you'll just have to counter them expertly. Keep countering her attacks until she tires out.

Charlie.gif

Once Samantha slows down, Jennifer would have recovered and will attempt to grab you from behind. Elbow her hard into the stomach and dodge Samantha's next attack so that she'll strike Jennifer instead. The former will break her foot on latter's abdomen, and so grab Samantha and pull her onto the floor. Unleash a series a power punches into her face until she is dead. Then finish off Jennifer by delivering a hard shot to the girl's jugular and watch her collapse onto the floor.

Jennifer.gif

Samantha.gif

You'll have no time to rest as three even stronger girls will burst into the room.

Brooke, Evelyn, Naomi.jpg

Naomi leads from the middle while Brooke and Evelyn flank her. Evelyn will always attack first so dodge her kick. You should then grab the girl and throw her against Brooke so you can focus on Naomi. The latter by then would have launched a hard kick to you body. You're unlikely to dodge this attack and so recoil a bit and dodge her next few attacks. Try to negate her legs by getting up close and unleashing a few haymakers. A handful of these attacks and she'll get thrown to the floor. Brooke and Evelyn would have recovered by now and will try to double-team you. Dodge a series of attacks until you can grab both girls and smash their heads together, knocking them out. Finish the job by stomping on their necks to kill them.

Brooke.gif

Evelyn.gif

Naomi will have gotten up and attempt a knee. Catch this attack and throw her around the room. She may trip on one of the many bodies and fall onto the floor, so you can deliver attacks while she is down. If her health is low enough, she may attempt to run away. Naomi is not a fast runner so you can easily tackle her and snap the girl's neck.

Naomi.gif

Before you enter the final room, take some time to admire the six dead young and beautiful women at your feet before proceeding. At the end of this room is a girl sitting on a window.

Ophelia.jpg

Ophelia is a difficult boss and you cannot sneak up on her. She'll taunt you while you approach her but do not get distracted. Once she leaves her window seat, she'll immediately charge at you with a flurry of kicks. Dodge as best you can these initial attacks. Do not run around the room as she will not chase you and you'll exhaust yourself. Also do not use any glass shards as she will catch projectiles and use them against you. Instead, wait for an opening after she unleashes her combo and use light jabs. This will not do much damage but will tire her out over a longer period of time. Be patient and do not deviate until she is exhausted. Once achieved, unleash as many different attacks you have in your move-set as she cannot block all of them. Eventually a few lucky blows should decrease her health to the point where she drops to her knees and beg for her life.

You'll be given several options:
- Kill her by smashing her through the window onto the ground below
- If you have any shards left, pin her to a wall and repeatedly stab her
- Capture her and do anything you want with the woman afterwards

Ophelia.gif

Either way, grab several trinkets and a wad of cash on your way out and finish the level. Congratulations!

Last edited:

preroti

Vivacious Visitor
I've lurked on here for a while mostly for the older beat em up thread, and wanted to say I liked this a lot. The big fight in the second studio and the mirrors as weapons were cool; the detail of Naomi being a slow runner was also a good moment lol. You had a lot of creative ideas with this setting in general - I'm impressed you were able to put this together so fast actually!

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Wow, I'm not on UT much, but was surprised to see someone else did a level! Brutal, w/the glass shards. :wat:
Solid writing of varied offense & defense. Some pics were a bit small, favs were: Yvette, and Hazel & Vivian. :smile:
Also, Ophellia. Definitely capture. :grin: Nice one.

~Lily~

Casual Client
Oh, this is amazing!
View attachment 136581

When you find the back entrance you'll spot Lily tying her slippers. If she sees you, she'll shut the door. If you're fast enough you can drop kick her before she closes the door, sending the woman flying over the railings and killing her. If not, you can use the key from earlier to unlock the door. Be careful as she'll try to punch you once it opens. Catch her punch and pull her into a hard knee to the abdomen that'll finish her.

View attachment 136583

Two more girls will walk down the hall in your direction; toss Lily over the rail and hide behind a corner.

I could totally see myself being taken out like this haha~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.