Writing on original themes (1 Viewer)

kasamaz

Potential Patron
Howdy Howdy, been reading and writing for a while but first time posting. Currently working on a 5 set of scripts (200+ lines each-> 1000 lines of original text) based around the Kubler-Ross "Five stages of Grief" having to do with a mind break story line. I'll post it once I feel like it's general enough for more people to enjoy it. One thing I do like about the scripts I pick off of this site is not reading/editing the text block till after I have played it through a few times. When you don't know what's coming it can give you unanticipated enjoyment ;). That being said, I would like a few ideas of stories for new interactions. Give me some ideas, including who he is, who she is and the general setting & mood. I can't guarantee it will meet your exact idea until you make some of your own edits.

Don't worry, any ideas are free to express, and I've probably heard it before. ::)
One thing I won't do is based on an actual character from a game or anime, sorry but I don't think I'm enough of a true expert on any character without the character going into a cheap fan fiction set of dialogues. Don't expect results instantly, but my schedule is clearing up as time moves on for a few weeks. I'll check the thread when I can!

TL:DR
Give me ideas for scenes, not from preexisting characters but from your own imagination.

Simple tips to help me write what you want: give me an age (if you feel uncomfortable giving an age, you can PM me), an amount of experience and how into it they are. Hopefully it will help me give ya'll what your interested in!

I prefer posts to PM's but if you feel odd about it, feel free to PM. Do PM me if you find any technical problems or typos! Hope ya'll enjoy! ;D

Update: Final version of back of the bar added. Description by srotu below. If you catch any errors let me know!

Attachments

backofthebar.txt
17.5 KB · Views: 823

srotu

Potential Patron
i have a few ideas dont know if you want them sent to you here or in a email. one would be the girl is traveling thru a bad part of town she a spoiled little girl when her car breaks down and she goes in to a bar looking for help or a phone. let me know what you think

kasamaz

Potential Patron
Okidokie! I'm adding the dialogue to the first post. Currently it has no triggers for actions, or conditional statements. Tomorrow I'll add some and see if anyone else is interested in anything. Also going to tweek my first post to hopefully home on what people want. Generally it takes a little while to get these out because I don't really like simple scripts, I like diversity so I make them wayyyyy too long. :)

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Here's an Off-the-wall idea:
Nurse checking the post-operative functionality of a patient.
- could be post Vasectomy (to reassure the patient)
- might be as a 'reward' for being a good sport after some sort of exam, or other procedure.

Use your imagination! Lots of Good Excuses for a Nurse to be doing something like this, anyway.
I just think a 'Functionality Check' could be Hilarious!

kasamaz

Potential Patron
I like it, It'll take me a day or so to wrap my head around it, but it's on my hit list now... Nurses... better have a huge rack, right ;)

Keep the posts and idea's coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.