Won't reconize .png (hair & Background) files (1 Viewer)

AngryPanda26

Potential Patron
Hi, This is my first post here. First off, just want to say this forum is so helpful. I've learned so much from reading post. One thing I just can't figure out is that when I upload my character using loader, through mods folder it won't load if I have a [Hair].png or [Background].png Any .swf and .txt file it will recognize and load through the character list. I used the mod folder from SWFOfficial(yoko) character from mod guys loader ver. as a template to make a mod.txt file because just making a mod.txt file has never worked for me. I've read all the info on saving characters, followed all the directions. Now I'm stuck.
Thank you.

aztlan

Casual Client
The files literally need to be named Hair.png and BG.png. You can use other names if you are going to load them later via DialogActions, but for the loader to load them when you select a character folder they need those exact names. Unless it has an .swf extension (and its name is recorded in Mods.txt) it needs to have the exact names below...

Hair.png Hair File.
BG.png Background.
Code.txt Character Code.
Dialogue.txt Dialogue Script.
Char.swf A SWF mod.
Mod.swf A SWF mod.
Mods.txt A list of swf mods.
Thumb.png Replaces generic thumbnail in character menu.
HueData.txt Stores data for hue shifts on loader mods.
Settings.txt A per-character version of the global Settings.txt

BHS

Potential Patron
I'm having the same issue, when I try to load any png mods, they simply don't show up on the character. I've tried changing the name like this: ada wong6_Static hair.png hair or simply changing it to hair.png but with no luck. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.