Widowmaker from Overwatch (1 Viewer)

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Maybe someone would have the time to make her? :)

BYX5URh.jpg

1b4ec25b5b526f6015649c485db412bc.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just to avoid duplicate work --

Someone has already made one. He plans to release it, but not right away. Don't ask me who it is; I'm not telling (because I don't want to see a bunch of people harassing him to share the file privately). If he decides to announce it publicly then I'll share additional details. Until then, it remains private.

Edit: it's now available.

The existing work involves hair only. If someone wants to take a shot at a Widowmaker costume then they're free to do so.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
More reference photos :D
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but the hairstyle has already been drawn. And animated. I'm just waiting for permission from the artist before publishing it.

Among your images, only this one is really usable as a reference for SDT modding. And it provides only a partial reference for the hair. If you're hoping to see a costume mod then you'll need to find more pictures. Please aim for anime-style fanart rather than in-game screenshots or 3d renders.

Mineur

Content Creator
If there is anyone that know SFM or the likes and can give me side-shots of the models for Tracer, Widow and D.va then I might work on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.