Who should win? (2 Viewers)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
If it's too the death, who would be the last two living and how would the victor finish her opponent? I'd like the bigger chick to pulverize the 2nd from right

Psycho333

Potential Patron
I'd imagine the second to the left would be out manuvored and killed rather easily. the last two would probably be the two to the left (Look at their abs, their more muscular)

the final winer I'd imagine would be the more agile looking second to the left, maybe sand to the eyes followed by drowning the other in the ocean.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Jade (MK) vs. Seung Mina (SC)

Who would win if this crossover fight took place? Would there be a fatality in store for the sexy Mina, or a K.O. administered to the lovely Jade? They both have rods of some sort to use, I think it'd be a fair fight ;)

jade_mortal_combat_by_overdrive1-d3ezch1.jpg

614846-seong_mi_na_iii_large.jpg

puca

Club Regular
I believe a picture says a thousand words :P

jade vs mina black.jpg

(As a side note, I think I actually like Seung Mina better, but I couldn't say no to a fatality >:D)

Also, pardon the crappy blood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Fatality! lol. Gosh, I'd love to have my way with these chicks before they finished eachother

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
As much as I really like Seong Mi-Na... I think she's going to end up skewered.

Dragonforce

Potential Patron
Poll: Belly Punching Match - Hitomi vs Ayane

First time posting, so hopefully this is in the right place -..-
Anyways, was wondering who you thought would win between a belly punching match between Hitomi and Ayane from the DOA series?

uCohC.jpg

tOfxo.jpg

Will Hitomi's abs be the first to succumb to Ayane's chops and palms,

haz6n.jpg

Or will Hitomi's blunt punching power put the Ninja out?

xvhOv.jpg

Attachments

• Snapshot 1229.jpg
    Snapshot 1229.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 143

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Ooh. As much as I love Ayane, Hitomi would probably beat out ANY of the DoA girls in a pure belly-punching match like that.
Either way, I'd certainly like to see it! :psychotic:

Nice outfits for that match-up, too!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well, assuming they were taking turns hitting each other to see who crumples first, Hitomi easily wins that one... as for a real fight? I think Ayane could out-quick Hitomi and take her down through attrition.

Dragonforce

Potential Patron
DOA4 Hitomi vs Lisa

Hey all,

In keeping with the DOA theme from my last post, who do you guys think would win between Hitomi and Lisa? I've got a few pics from a fight they had (will add more if I'm allowed/able), but I'm curious to hear your opinions as to how the fight would go down xD

INft3.jpg

aLgAe.jpg

rdxsj.jpg

Ares

Potential Patron
Who would win?

These two women have gotten into a fist fight. Who KO's who, and how is it done? Both are obviously in great physical shape, and given their sports probably have strong, flexible legs...
Keep in mind I'm more interested in what you would prefer in a ryona setting, not who you actually think would win.

Alex Morgan
_W1_7107_FB.jpg

Serena Williams
serena-is-fine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.