Who should win? (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
New Fantasy Fight!

New update to my sig!

Katherine Heigl VS Pamela Anderson

So, who would win? Katherine or Pamela? I think Pamela's breasts alone could defeat Ms. Heigl, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
: S whoops
There she is, in all her sexiness
Still not sexy enough to defeat Pamela and her giant rack, tho ; )

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I like her, it's just her face is a little awkward for me. But in a fight, she couldn't even get near Pamela (for the obvious reasons).

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Who would win this slavegirl Leia cosplay battle?

This two Princess Leia cosplayers take each other on in a rough and intense fight. Who wins, and how?

leia-cosplay-1.jpg

VS

princess_leia_cosplays_16.jpg

noice1

Potential Patron
I actually prefer the second. I love a tough red head. Don't really have a thought on how she would win, I like surprises.

Mardion

Potential Patron
The first one looks like she knows what she's doing while the second one looks too frail, so the first one will win by choking her opponent with her legs.

Deleted member 160

Ryonani Teamster
Guys, it's so obvious: the first one because she has an actual chain. Slave Leia's most effective weapon is her chain. If she can choke out Jabba, she can easily choke out that poser Leia who barely even has a chain.

K

keeblerelf

Us. No, wait...

The first. She looks more balanced and of course has a weapon already at her disposal.
The latter looks a little top-heavy, but you can clearly see her rib cage. That can't be a good combination.

Ares

Potential Patron
In an all out battle between these two, who would you like to see win, and how?

Julia Chang
2777290.jpg

or

Chun Li
cl1.jpg

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Between the characters, or the cosplayers?

Either way, seeing Julia put Chun Li into some holds and such would be fun.

Ares

Potential Patron
Between the characters, or the cosplayers?

Lets assume these cosplayers are, in fact, Julia and Chun Li. They meet up and for [insert your reason] they battle.

Looks like we have your answer regardless, but I think your question needed to be answered anyway.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
According to female battle rules, Julia wins because she's wearing less clothing.

According to my female battle rules, Julia wins because she hotter.

(The Julia also cosplayed Seong Mina, so I'm kinda biased.)

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Who wins?

I'd say when these two are fighting, Craig Marduk and Sagat comes and beat those two up, until they're out of energy.
Then, they'll give both of them to me for me to beat them up.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Who wins?

I'd say when these two are fighting, Craig Marduk and Sagat comes and beat those two up, until they're out of energy.
Then, they'll give both of them to me for me to beat them up.

Craig would say he is the best fighter, Sagat would neigh-kill him or kill him, depending on mood then Sagat would leave because he doesn't care about Julia or Chun-li leaving Julia and Chun-li still fighting and if you came in, they'd kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.