Who should win? (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I think the Asian would batter the torso of the two raver chicks with her martial arts

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Celebrity Fight with Finishing Moves #1

To the death fights between Hollywood hotties

In a fight between Audriana Partridge:
AUDRINA-FHM-BIKINI.jpg

and fellow "The Hills" star Kristin Cavalleri
147bb7d009stic-1.jpg.jpg

after the long, sexy battle, one fighter will be "on the ropes". How will the dominant woman kill her opponent?

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I think Kristin will finish Audriana by kissing her and promptly breaking her neck

Thinker

Potential Patron
Audriana gets a stripped naked Kristen in a ceiling hold, using her bikini top to strangle her out.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Celebrity Fight with Finishing moves #2

the G4 vixens take part in a fight to the death: Morgan Webb vs. Olivia Munn

morgan-webb011.jpg

VS

97cc8_olivia-munn-max-out-01.jpg

what "FATALITY!" will the winner perform on their foe?
I think Morgan would "finish her" by taking out a giant spear blade and cleanly slicing Olivia's bod in half

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw this. I'm surprised G4 is still a channel. All they show is old movies, crappy reruns of irrelevant shows, and about an hour and a half of what the channel was originally made for.

Anyways, Olivia Munn hits Morgan Webb with a devastating uppercut, knocking out what little hope she had of winning.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
It is a pretty awful network now.
But these chicks were the foundation of the IRL game vixen hotness, even though Olivia Munn hates gaming

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Not sure who they are. Is this just a random photo of some beach chicks? Hmm, if it turned into a crazy free for all wrestling match, all I know is that I'd love to see the bigger girl (second from left) bearhug the living daylights out of the second chick from the right. She has a hot bod :P

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I meant the second from right having the hot bod if that is what ye may be concerned about, she is the one I'd like to see hugged :P

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
It's not like the second one from the left is some ugly horrible King King gorilla or anything, they're all pretty good looking. She is still toned enough to have definition. She just isn't a skinny-ass bag of bones. A little meat is a good thing you know.

Plus, hey, it looks like she could maul all the others there, so I'd love to see her dish out some bearhugs... let's start with the one in the blue next to her.

Psycho333

Potential Patron
It's not like the second one from the left is some ugly horrible King King gorilla or anything, they're all pretty good looking. She is still toned enough to have definition. She just isn't a skinny-ass bag of bones. A little meat is a good thing you know.

Plus, hey, it looks like she could maul all the others there, so I'd love to see her dish out some bearhugs... let's start with the one in the blue next to her.

If it were muscle sure... but like this she wont have that much stamina and would be slower then the others...

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well she sure doesn't look fat to me... I mean you can see ab muscles and everything. She's just not so skinny I could pick my teeth with her like say, number 5.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I'm with Raden. I wouldn't call her fat at all, I'd call her a sturdy girl. She's certainly not round with blubber, she does have a shape and she has some abs to boot as Raden points out. She would make a good giver of ryona to the other girls I reckon, namely 5 for me. Anyway, enough about Girl number 2's figure, lets try and keep this on the topic of a no holds barred ;)

Ares

Potential Patron
As long as the third from the left is brutally defeated it doesn't matter to me who wins. Truthfully, I'd rather think the five of them work as a team against stronger enemies and all end up going down and having their confidence broken.

Psycho333

Potential Patron
This all out battle royale would be AWESOME if it was a fight to the death (As in the last fighter left alive wins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.