Who should win? (1 Viewer)

Seth

Potential Patron
Serena, I think, has bigger chances, since she can always summon her sister, so they'll be able to kick Alex out and then spank her ass with their tennis rockets, forcing her to accept her defeat and submission.

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
As much as i like street fighter, i think julia would win. I always liked women who seemed real.

zer

Potential Patron
Uhm... I think in realiyy Serena would win, but couldn't say for sure. For in ryona, I have mixed feelings. I'd rather see Alex humiliated but I'd rather see Serena take a beating, if it makes sense. I guess I'd rather see Alex beaten in a wrestling match but would rather Serena taking a beating in a fist fight, with actual punches.

meinteil

Casual Client
olivia is on the floor morgan webb wraps her legs around olivias head using her legs morgan snaps olivias neck

Ares

Potential Patron
Celebrity Duel

Who would you like to see lose in this matchup, and how?

Carmen Electra
carmen_electra_spike_puscat_12_big.jpg

or

Shania Twain
shania_maxim_June2003_3.jpg

I'll go with... after a long, protracted battle, Shania delivers a devastating punch to the stomach. While Carmen is hunched over, a quick kick to the face sends her unconcious on her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.