Where is the game's default dialogue? (1 Viewer)

Wankyclaus

Content Creator
I looked through all the files so I'm assuming it's not directly editable or am I just missing something simple?

Also, if I can't edit the dialogue file directly, is there a way to automatically load a dialogue file every time I open the game?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I looked through all the files
The default dialogue is inside the game file, SDT.swf. If you decompile the game its located in: Action > obj > Dialogue > DialogueLibrary.as > line 521
edit the dialogue file directly
You can, go to the Modding tab and under Custom Dialogue click save which will make a text file in the folder of your choice. Simply edit this in a code editor or something like Notepadd++. You can then load it through the Modding tab or
automatically load a dialogue file every time I open the game?
You can name the text file Dialogue.txt and place it in your loader $INIT$ and $RESET$ folders. You'll need to add it to both I think.

If you use character folders you can also place different Dialogue.txt in loader character folder to have per character dialogues

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.