Where do I input the password for the "loader imports"? (1 Viewer)

L

Leeroy

I know the password, but I do not know where to input it. It could just be because I am an idiot, but I would like some help with this, please.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Undertow has hundreds of mods.
PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to report the specific post or resource that is causing your difficulties.
Generally speaking, the times I've seen passwords required is when you are trying to download, or when you are trying to unzip.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Faceless

Content Creator
Actually, I think he's referring to the subtitle for the Loader Imports board. Which is a holdover from before the SDT forum was consolidated into Undertow. Back in those days, the Loader Imports board was password protected to prevent confusion over loader mods not working with vanilla SDT. So don't worry about it, @Leeroy.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Actually, I think he's referring to the subtitle for the Loader Imports board. Which is a holdover from before the SDT forum was consolidated into Undertow. Back in those days, the Loader Imports board was password protected to prevent confusion over loader mods not working with vanilla SDT. So don't worry about it, @Leeroy.
Thanks for letting me know. I don't have the ability to change that subtitle. I'll ask detritus to change it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.