What's your perfect zako scenario? (1 Viewer)

illianer

Potential Patron
1 - What's their attitude?
They could be bad girls or neutral or good soldiers or innocent civilians, our heroine treat all zako equally.

2 - What's their uniform?
In some cases, zakos are students or succubus so they could wear their usual clothes. I dislike extremely unrealistic uniforms, but real uniforms might cover face and you can't see them so it is also bad. The uniform should be serious but still sexy in certain degree.

3 - What weapons do they use?
Depends on who they are, most weapons are fine. Again, not too unrealistic or ugly.

4 - How skilled are they?
If they are not innocent civilians, they are decent fighter or even quite strong, but still far from the heroine.

5 - Do they survive?
They would be killed but might resurrected by heroine at the end of story.

6 - What's their age range?
In China all ages are equally illegal so I don't need to care about laws, but I really hate lolis(for me this kind of characters damage some good anime and game such as Fate or Rance) so all zakos must looks like adult at least. There might be one or two 14-17 years olds to show the cruelty of the world, the evil organization or/and the heroine, but most zakos are 20-35 years old. Sometimes zako are elves or robots, then they would look like 20-35 years old.

7 - Do you care about their background?
They have different life before they become zako but it is impossible to describe in detail due to the sheer number, one sentence is enough like "Wang was a doctor before she join the holy order".

8 - Describe your perfect zako scenario?
Hundreds of female night elves soldiers and civilians retreat to a valley due to enemy attack, but a greater danger is waiting for them. Warlock Ellie isolate the valley with a powerful artifact, sneak into camps and capture the commander of night elves while kill dozens of sentinels. After night elves realize what happened they start to attack, Ellie kill many of them with her powerful magic and demon pawns. Their bodies lying on the ground, legs open and clothes damaged, some still groaning. After some civilians find the valley is isolated and they can't escape, most remaining night elves surrendered. Ellie order them to take off their clothes and rape some of the most beautiful ones, then force their commander to kill her subordinate and people one by one. In the morning, all night elves are resurrected, healed and brainwashed. Only the commander remember what happened last night but no one believe her.

Now for the attacker:
She might be a Goddess, a time traveler, a old-generation Planeswalker, an alien settler from a far advanced civilization or one of the most powerful virus in Matrix that very few thing in the universe could harm her. She is extremely powerful and don't care about life of mortals in general, maybe except few who she once loved or helped her when she was a mortal. She might kill a lot of innocent people for fun or save the world from some evil force, she might resurrect zakos to kill them several times or erase their memory, she might temporarily give random people huge privileges like rape 100 zakos or even part of her power.

2 - What's their gender?
Female, no male or monster, or at least could transform to female.
I don't understand why most people who like female prefer watch male main character or vice versa.

3 - What type of equipment do they use?
Swords, bows and guns are acceptable common weapons, but I prefer attack that don't leave blood like magic.
In addition, the attacker has special equipment or ability that could easily prevent dead bodies from decay.

4 - What is their fighting style?
She like to sneak to targets and kill some zakos while others not aware of her, in combat she usually use magic or special abilities to deal with large number of enemies, but she is also capable of usual fighting and love to use zakos' weapon or copy their attack. If zakos surrender she would ask them to take off their clothes, rape some of them then kill most or all of them. If she is not satisfied. she would resurrect some or all zakos and fight them again. In the end, she usually leave all dead body in place while prevent them from decay, otherwise she would resurrect all zakos and let them live with or without memory.

Last edited:
J

JGN

Hi!
I found that post and have to register to reply!
So as the topic of this messageboard turns aorund the "Zanko" theme, what a better presentation way than such questionnaire!
Also actually I´m working in a medium size project about a "Zanko" army named "Henchgirls academy". So this info is regarding at the female army of that story (but almost the same as any other time I used "zanko" army in my stories)

They are motivated for the cause. Not necessary evil or good, but they enlist voluntary and aware of the risks.

Blue teddy bodysuit with long sleves and turtleneck, black leather tall boots with high heels. Knee high for basic troops, thigh high for officers. High officers have other uniform variations but keeping similar style. They use black leather elbow long gloves and wide belts to hold ammunition and gear. Black face mask and black berets.
Makeup is allowed and freedom of hairstyle.
Girls like to look good in their uniforms!

Assault rifles, pistol as secondary weapon. Officers could have some melee weapon like swords.

They are competent, more or less. Have received basic military training and are capable to fight disciplined under pressure, but they are really cannon fodder. Numerical superiority is the basis of your strategy.

5 - Do they survive?

Around 40% of recruits survive the first year on service. Veterans are used to lost commrades in combat.

18-25 as private.
If they have not ascended before 25, she is licensed, although this case has never occurred.
Officers are usually around 22-30.
instructors from thirty to middle age. Always veteran combatants.

Each one has an trayectory and internal relationships, quarrels, friendships and rivalries. But during their active period their lifes develops almost exclusively within the army.

this is a proivate army. They anlist to be formed as combatants. Later, after 3 months of military instruction, they are asigned forming units. Can be hired as small mercenary private armies, to protect facilities, perform specific works, etc.

Now for the attacker:

Cold and ruthless, he enjoys what he is doing and even gets excited with it.
Hired to sabotage and annihilate the main training base of the zanko army.

2 - What's their gender?

Male.

Armored to the teeth, one man army type.

Heavy machinneguns, as have to confrom huge amounts of objetives, also very capable on stealth and melee.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Now that I'm making things myself, I feel like I can answer these questions with some more confidence!

All sorts. This is the most wishwashy answer, but it comes from a love of all types of zako. From forced volunteers to normal women taking on a dangerous job to sadistic dark elven assassins, I love 'em all.

It's appropriate to the theme, but I like it to be sexualized. Short skirts and open suits, tight bodysockings, basically a bikini that has a lot of ornamentation... that sort of thing. Modest dress that's also ill suited for combat is great too, especially if it's particularly feminine, like a ball gown or very long skirts.

Since I bounce around, it depends on the setting. Sometimes bows, sometimes guns, sometimes lasers. Even simple magic, like battle mages or hedge wizard bandits. The key is they're trying to at least seriously hurt the hero, or are capable of doing so. Even if unarmed, they're aiming for key spots to incapacitate or seriously injure their opponents. Although there is one notable exception here: the Overpower Via Numbers strategy where a bunch of zako throw themselves onto the hero to bring them down via sheer weight. Although I like it when they're doing that because other things didn't work.

They're not very good at it. They can be good enough, but are always unprepared or outclassed. They panic, they fire off shots before they've fully aimed, they swing wildly, their spells tend to backfire. They're not harmless, they absolutely can harm or even kill the hero, but the chances of that happening aren't very high.

5 - Do they survive?
Absolutely. While I'm a bit less discerning in what I like to see(I.E., I don't necessarily mind blood or death to the point where it turns me off totally), it's still the best if they live. And when I make stuff, I'll come up with any excuse I can as to how they're still alive, and the hero will take risks to make sure everyone makes it out.

Age ain't nothin' but a number, but they have to be adults. There is nothing sexy about kids in these situations. I suppose they visually are younger, and it makes sense for big amounts of unskilled characters to be young instead of vets. But I don't really think much about how old they are.

Yes, and no. I love to humanize them and consider what they like and how they got in this position, but it doesn't impact how they're treated. The sadistic thrillseeker gets the same treatment as the naive girl trying to save money for college.

Varies based on the setting, but there's nothing I like more than a desperate surrendering zako, pleading with the hero, begging for her life and being willing to do anything; just don't hurt her! And the hero... accepting. With no real strings attached, too, not if she sucks his dick or anything.

As for the hero:
He(or she, I guess, although I almost always self-insert as the hero) is determined to get whatever needs done done, but doesn't want anyone to get hurt. They'll be gentle with the henchwomen, take risks and hurt themselves to prevent serious injury or death(rescuing someone who falls, getting in the way of shrapnel, counter spelling a runaway magical effect caused by one of the zako who tried to cast something she wasn't able to control). They're Heroes with a capital H.

2 - What's their gender?
I tend to imagine them being male, but I suppose a female hero could work too. Or a genderless or genderfluid being, for that matter.

3 - What type of equipment do they use?/4 - What is their fighting style?
Depends on the setting, but they're always armed or equipped for non-lethal encounters, even(actually, especially) if that leaves them at a disadvantage. They are outnumbered and outgunned, and they want to make it out the other end of this with everyone alive.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I see this thread since I'm here but never give It a shot, so it's time :p

Only think about money and their beauty, a really haughty attitude, think than their number is enough so are over-confident, they are here for the huge salary promise by their boss.

I usually draw them with full bodysuit, or complet uniform, for me even If my stories are fantasy/SF= work of fiction, I like to think that the woman agree to wear her suit, so no huge boobs window or uncovered bottom ,but that does not stop me from drawing them in 60/70's mini skirt if my scenario is B/Z movie like ;p

They rely way too much on guns, so when they are disarm...well...they gonna pass a bad time, cause close combat usually finish into a knockout in 1 round.

As I say up there, they aren't skill at all, they just here for money and didn't expect to fight Hero/Heroine ( I mean no one expect to fight a weird guy in leotard XD), so they usually fall down like flies.

5 - Do they survive?

Absolutely, a good beat up and a prison stay is enough, I'm not into the killing machine Hero, who slaughter henchwoman by thousand (well unless if it's un-lethal :p or nazi/racist person (but I don't draw that)

They are woman, so between 25-45, I don't like to young (I don't think someone too young will agree to go being evil across the world or keeping a base under the sea in exams periods XD)

Usually no, they are our neighbor/sisters/wifes who "go on vacation" and weirdly came back with a black eye for some reason :tongue:

I'm a HUGE fan of B movies, in France we call them nanar (the more you know), so the 60/70's look is the best, In space or against evil organisation who want to rule over the world "Of Course!!!" with their armies of henchwoman (and old Bond movies too) and I also love old comics aesthetics, henchwoman of stupid vilains are always dress weirdly and I love It XD

the hero:
My hero/heroine is the spear of justice, they will fight for the poor and the weak against the evil organisation (oops synonym:rolleyes:) ha ha, so they are comics hero. They will never betray their values, even If the henchwoman try to seduce them, No! Justice first!!!

2 - What's their gender?

Well I have a bad habit to draw genderless/tomboy girl or girlish boy:oops: since I learn to draw woman first soooo muscle are inexistant :confused:
but my girlfriend like my style XD, it remind her "yaoi stuff":eek: and I do like that kind of stuff soooo:oops:
And I'm kind of tired of the overly masculine man "Muscle Mac Machoman" literally destroying henchwoman, so I prefer a kinder and cute approach of It :tongue: (my model of hero is Leon from the game Fire Emblem Echoes, for those who wanted to know:oops:)

3 - What type of equipment do they use?/4 - What is their fighting style?

That depend of the story, usually their fist are their best weapon, unless If it's a bond style story so they will have a stupid amount of useless/stupid gadget XD

Last edited:

burom

Master of this Domain
Sure, why not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nine times out of ten they're in this willingly, for the money, for the evulz, or because they're bred/programmed/designed to.

Assuming their employer/commander isn't being cheeky, something practical (miltaristic or some other type of uniform)... if they aren't cheeky. ;)

Guns (small and large), hands and feet, knives, blunt weapons. No magic or stuff like that.

At best, an equal to the hero. Most often, horribly outmatched.

5 - Do they survive?

Rarely. Maybe if the hero has a kind streak about them that day.

Young-ish, but still adults. They should know what they're in for.

Not too much.

A hero(ine) tearing through an army of attractive yet disposable goons, so the first level of BloodRayne 2, or this: イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

Now for the attacker:

It's a task they have to do, but the occasional flair for the dramatic can pop up.

2 - What's their gender?

Either, really.

Anything: guns, blades, hand to hand, furniture, whatever can come in handy.

Pragmatism.

trigger

Avid Affiliate
Hi everyone! First of all, I've been a lurker for some time and now I've decided to post on one of my fav threads. I went a bit overboard with it... hope it's not too much.

Confident and arrogant at first. Once they realize how outclassed they are by the hero, they panic, some try to run away, some plead for their lives.

They are henchwomen of a sci-fi galactic corporation and feel comfortable only in large numbers. They feel like their lives are important. However, everyone else treats them like replaceable, cheap assets.

First type is a long sleeve, high neck leotard. No gloves, bare hands.

Second is a high neck sleeveless leotard with long opera gloves (spandex, very tight).

Both worn with white masks (like the ones in Female Combatants), tights that look like stockings (white in the crotch area and black on the legs) and white high heels.

Futuristic guns but also electric batons and swords (no blood).

Most – not at all. Some are skilled enough to challenge the protagonist a bit.

5 - Do they survive?
From time to time. Some are spared. Some just wounded. Some are taken out non-lethally like with a choke-hold or electric baton.

Most, however, die. Their deaths should be unambiguous but also unrealistic. I don't want any gore or realism. It should be a bit overacted and over the top. Some would die of a gunshot with a quick scream and fall on the ground. Some would try to fight it but collapse in an awkward pose. Most would fall and lay still but some would twitch and convulse. Some would be held by their killer until they are sure of their deaths and then unceremoniously dropped on the ground.

18+

No. But they do. There may be some humanizing moments for some zako, usually just before being taken out.

It would be a series of episodes telling a longer story based on the works of the fantastic Shabazik. With some changes, of course.

The plot would be rather simple but would involve:

A squad of zako terrorizing a local colony. One woman decides to fight back and kills them one by one with a knife and by using a rope as a garrotte. She piles the bodies, takes a weapon from the fallen zako and leaves to fight back.

As she walks into the woods she sees a man sitting on a branch next to a dead zako hanging from the branch head down on her stomach. There's a flashback on how the man took out this zako (a sniper) and mistreated her while interrogating her with choking, belly punches, and some groping. He convinces the girl to take the zako's uniform and pushes the dead body off the tree.

The protagonists infiltrate a zako base of operation. The man with blades, the woman in zako uniform. The woman tries to avoid zako on her way in the facility. She eliminates them mostly by choking them out, rarely going for a neck snap. The man slices his way through with blades. He backstabs zako, slices their throats, stabs two zako with on blow etc. Then he realizes that he has some time before the female protagonist reaches her objective. He chokes out his next zako and has sex with her. When this zako wakes up, she protests but moans in ecstasy. When she cums, he realizes that she's to loud so he punches her out. He still has sex with her while she's unconscious. Finally, when he is satisfied, he snaps her neck while still lying on top of her.

Before reaching the main facility the female lead needs to get rid of a zako who looks like just another minion. She gives the protagonist a run for her money though but is defeated. The protagonist puts the zako in a chokehold and snaps her neck violently. When she looks up, she sees a whole patrol of zako girls looking at her and a bigger fight begins. The zako want to reach the alarm switch while the female protagonist needs to take them out as quickly as possible. Despite many losses, zako manage to switch the alarm on and overpower the female protagonist for a moment.

When the alarm is set off, the male protagonist rushes to the closing gate of the main facility killing several zako that were trying to reach it for safety. When he sees that the gate is almost closed, he grabs a still living zako and throws her into the opening. The gate crushes her stomach and is stopped so the protagonists can enter the facility by stepping over the dead girl's body.

When both protagonists kill all the zako in the main facility, they set it to auto-destruct and take whatever MacGuffin they were after. The explosion takes care of all the wounded zako and those who couldn't get far away enough.

What I like to see: Bodypiles, both in hiding dispatched sentries and resulting from battle. A small bodypile of two zakos used as a chair by a protagonist. A zako killed silently and then held until her body stops convulsing. Making sure a zako is dead by pulse checking, lifting and dropping arms, and necksnap of unconscious girls. Dead zako falling on protagonist and forcing her to fall on the ground. Then, the protagonist needs to struggle to get the dead woman off her. As the protagonists discuss their plan, the man notices that one zako is alive, falling in and out of consciousness. He squeezes her neck arteries. She pleads and thrashes and twitches until she's dies, going limp. Using a dead or unconscious zako to open a door with fingerprint scanner – her glove will be torn off, her naked hand placed on the scanner and then she'll be discarded. Zako interrogation where her face is squeezed and she's threatened with a gun to the head. Zako being overpowered and laying on the ground with the protagonist on top of her, she tries to wrestle the gun out of the protagonist's hands but he's too strong and slowly the muzzle hovers over her heart, shoots and kills her. Using a zako as a human shield and not just against one shot but until the fight is over, by which time the unfortunate zako has been hit many times. A couple of POV kills are always nice. I also want one of the zakos to be stabbed multiple times while being held against a wall. She would lean on her attacker, almost hugging him. With every stab she reacts with a moan and a jerk of the body… yah, I want it to be suggestive. I enjoy seeing zako's bodies change position after they drop to the ground. This could mean being manipulated by others, sliding off a table or box, or simply rolling over.

I'm sure there are more hardships I'd like to see zakos go through but this is already getting long. ;)

Now for the attacker:

The woman wants revenge but only on the zako she considers evil. If a zako pleads for mercy or is wounded, she will not kill them.

The man is on a mission and that's what's important to him. He is pretty shady though. He will have fun with zako. He will incapacitate them only to kill them later. He will also grope them and have sex with alive defeated zako against their will.

2 - What's their gender?

One man, one woman.

Futuristic guns and swords, often using zako equipment against them.

A mix of stealth and open battle. They start with neck snaps, knife kills and choke-outs. When the alarm sounds, it turns into open battle.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Hi everyone! First of all, I've been a lurker for some time and now I've decided to post on one of my fav threads. I went a bit overboard with it... hope it's not too much.

Confident and arrogant at first. Once they realize how outclassed they are by the hero, they panic, some try to run away, some plead for their lives.

They are henchwomen of a sci-fi galactic corporation and feel comfortable only in large numbers. They feel like their lives are important. However, everyone else treats them like replaceable, cheap assets.

First type is a long sleeve, high neck leotard. No gloves, bare hands.

Second is a high neck sleeveless leotard with long opera gloves (spandex, very tight).

Both worn with white masks (like the ones in Female Combatants), tights that look like stockings (white in the crotch area and black on the legs) and white high heels.

Futuristic guns but also electric batons and swords (no blood).

Most – not at all. Some are skilled enough to challenge the protagonist a bit.

5 - Do they survive?
From time to time. Some are spared. Some just wounded. Some are taken out non-lethally like with a choke-hold or electric baton.

Most, however, die. Their deaths should be unambiguous but also unrealistic. I don't want any gore or realism. It should be a bit overacted and over the top. Some would die of a gunshot with a quick scream and fall on the ground. Some would try to fight it but collapse in an awkward pose. Most would fall and lay still but some would twitch and convulse. Some would be held by their killer until they are sure of their deaths and then unceremoniously dropped on the ground.

18+

No. But they do. There may be some humanizing moments for some zako, usually just before being taken out.

It would be a series of episodes telling a longer story based on the works of the fantastic Shabazik. With some changes, of course.

The plot would be rather simple but would involve:

A squad of zako terrorizing a local colony. One woman decides to fight back and kills them one by one with a knife and by using a rope as a garrotte. She piles the bodies, takes a weapon from the fallen zako and leaves to fight back.

As she walks into the woods she sees a man sitting on a branch next to a dead zako hanging from the branch head down on her stomach. There's a flashback on how the man took out this zako (a sniper) and mistreated her while interrogating her with choking, belly punches, and some groping. He convinces the girl to take the zako's uniform and pushes the dead body off the tree.

The protagonists infiltrate a zako base of operation. The man with blades, the woman in zako uniform. The woman tries to avoid zako on her way in the facility. She eliminates them mostly by choking them out, rarely going for a neck snap. The man slices his way through with blades. He backstabs zako, slices their throats, stabs two zako with on blow etc. Then he realizes that he has some time before the female protagonist reaches her objective. He chokes out his next zako and has sex with her. When this zako wakes up, she protests but moans in ecstasy. When she cums, he realizes that she's to loud so he punches her out. He still has sex with her while she's unconscious. Finally, when he is satisfied, he snaps her neck while still lying on top of her.

Before reaching the main facility the female lead needs to get rid of a zako who looks like just another minion. She gives the protagonist a run for her money though but is defeated. The protagonist puts the zako in a chokehold and snaps her neck violently. When she looks up, she sees a whole patrol of zako girls looking at her and a bigger fight begins. The zako want to reach the alarm switch while the female protagonist needs to take them out as quickly as possible. Despite many losses, zako manage to switch the alarm on and overpower the female protagonist for a moment.

When the alarm is set off, the male protagonist rushes to the closing gate of the main facility killing several zako that were trying to reach it for safety. When he sees that the gate is almost closed, he grabs a still living zako and throws her into the opening. The gate crushes her stomach and is stopped so the protagonists can enter the facility by stepping over the dead girl's body.

When both protagonists kill all the zako in the main facility, they set it to auto-destruct and take whatever MacGuffin they were after. The explosion takes care of all the wounded zako and those who couldn't get far away enough.

What I like to see: Bodypiles, both in hiding dispatched sentries and resulting from battle. A small bodypile of two zakos used as a chair by a protagonist. A zako killed silently and then held until her body stops convulsing. Making sure a zako is dead by pulse checking, lifting and dropping arms, and necksnap of unconscious girls. Dead zako falling on protagonist and forcing her to fall on the ground. Then, the protagonist needs to struggle to get the dead woman off her. As the protagonists discuss their plan, the man notices that one zako is alive, falling in and out of consciousness. He squeezes her neck arteries. She pleads and thrashes and twitches until she's dies, going limp. Using a dead or unconscious zako to open a door with fingerprint scanner – her glove will be torn off, her naked hand placed on the scanner and then she'll be discarded. Zako interrogation where her face is squeezed and she's threatened with a gun to the head. Zako being overpowered and laying on the ground with the protagonist on top of her, she tries to wrestle the gun out of the protagonist's hands but he's too strong and slowly the muzzle hovers over her heart, shoots and kills her. Using a zako as a human shield and not just against one shot but until the fight is over, by which time the unfortunate zako has been hit many times. A couple of POV kills are always nice. I also want one of the zakos to be stabbed multiple times while being held against a wall. She would lean on her attacker, almost hugging him. With every stab she reacts with a moan and a jerk of the body… yah, I want it to be suggestive. I enjoy seeing zako's bodies change position after they drop to the ground. This could mean being manipulated by others, sliding off a table or box, or simply rolling over.

I'm sure there are more hardships I'd like to see zakos go through but this is already getting long. ;)

Now for the attacker:

The woman wants revenge but only on the zako she considers evil. If a zako pleads for mercy or is wounded, she will not kill them.

The man is on a mission and that's what's important to him. He is pretty shady though. He will have fun with zako. He will incapacitate them only to kill them later. He will also grope them and have sex with alive defeated zako against their will.

2 - What's their gender?

One man, one woman.

Futuristic guns and swords, often using zako equipment against them.

A mix of stealth and open battle. They start with neck snaps, knife kills and choke-outs. When the alarm sounds, it turns into open battle.
I love your ideas, but I don't get why you would want them to wear a leotard and leggings. maybe they could wear a top that is super tight you could see their perky nipples underneath. they would also have a boob window that goes down and apart just right to their nipples showing massive cleavage and the girls also have massive tits. They would wear a 2 piece showing off their belly. and wearing a tight thong showing the shape of their pussy. I think that kind of outfit would be sexy enough with out nudity. you got big tit girls with massive cleavage and they wear no bra so the tits would jiggle a lot, and they show off their ass, shape of their pussy, see the where under the top their nipples are and it's sexy.

trigger

Avid Affiliate
I love your ideas, but I don't get why you would want them to wear a leotard and leggings. maybe they could wear a top that is super tight you could see their perky nipples underneath. they would also have a boob window that goes down and apart just right to their nipples showing massive cleavage and the girls also have massive tits. They would wear a 2 piece showing off their belly. and wearing a tight thong showing the shape of their pussy. I think that kind of outfit would be sexy enough with out nudity. you got big tit girls with massive cleavage and they wear no bra so the tits would jiggle a lot, and they show off their ass, shape of their pussy, see the where under the top their nipples are and it's sexy.

Well, I see no problem here. You can use my ideas and incorporate your idea of sexy girls into them.

I honestly find slender girls with more delicate shapes sexier. And I have a one piece swimsuit fetish, hence the leotards made from tight shiny fabric. They cover more but I like that. It's just a matter of taste.

Kayfabe

Club Regular

Any/all of the above. What makes a good zako isn't alignment. They could even be "redshirts" or "green helmets" for the Good Guys (tm). The point is that they're in a large group taking on a single hero or small squad of protagonists. And here by "hero" I mean "named character of exceptional skill/ability" not necessarily a Good Guy like you would want to take home to your parents.

I am much less flexible here. Full coverage or realistic/practical combat gear, while almost always cool, is almost never hot. I need my zakos to be nude, lewd, or at the very least in skimpy/slutty fetish gear. Now within those parameters, it can be pretty much anything, but there are still a few themes I find mostly uninteresting (French maids, nuns, and school girls mainly).

This depends on the setting. I should mention I like a wide variety of settings, ranging from sword & sorcery-type stuff to post-apoc to far-future intergalactic space crap. That said, I like it when everyone's "playing for keeps". They can be unarmed like if they're a martial artist or some kind of CQC monster, but they're going to do FATALITIES.

This one doesn't matter so much. Or, at least, I like a little variety here. Cowardly bullies who never stood a chance, anxious greenhorns in over their head, competent but still-outclassed by the hero(es), mini-boss types who can hold their own for an episode... I like 'em all. But I feel like named, recurring antagonists fail to be zakos by definition.

5 - Do they survive?

Here again, and while I know this one can be contentious, non-lethal takedowns don't really do it for me. The zakos don't need to be wiped out, necessarily. The heroes can spare some, take prisoners, or allow enemies who flee to escape, but I'm not really here for G-rated brawls, superpowered or otherwise. And I actually DO like it when the zakos are wiped, or killed while trying to escape/surrender. What I DON'T like is torture or extreme gore. The protagonists either don't take prisoners, or they treat them humanely.

I'm not particular about their ages. The important thing is that the majority of zakos are relatively inexperienced, and that this comes out as either bravado or skittishness in the face of the protagonists.

I need them to be real people. I'm not interested in zombies, robots, or brainwashed abductees. They can still be clones or whatever, but they need to have their own emotions, minds, and lives.

I don't really have a "perfect" zako scenario. I'm sort of quantity over quality here. The best thing for me is a setting with lots of crime or a big stupid war that can support a lot of different armed groups and some real big armies/organizations. I like everything from big, set-piece battles with massive casualties to ninjatastic "infiltrate the base" scenarios. And everything in between.

Now for the attacker:

Sad samurai, cold mercenary, damaged sadist, I like them all. They can be ruthless, and they can enjoy it, but I just can't deal with torture. Leaving a wounded enemy for dead is one thing (I like drawn-out death scenes in general), but I tune out the second the hero starts torturing captive enemies or raping them. Sex is fine, and I really like it when the hero comforts or sends off a dying enemy with one last handjob or w/e, but I don't really like it forced or coerced.

Overall, there's probably nothing I dislike more than "Big Buff Manly Man Dominates and Humiliates Uppity Inferior Lady-Types". The Hero(ine) can be cold, sadistic, sentimental, romantic, whatever. They just can't be motivated by a hatred of women in general. They can be motivated by revenge or hatred of this specific zako group, but misogyny is a serious turn-off.

2 - What's their gender?

Don't care, as long as they're attractive and feminine. Same thing goes for the zako, too. They can be male, female, both, or neither. Just as long as they have cute faces and feminine hair and skimpy/slutty outfits.

While quick and clean kills don't bother me, I lose interest when it's ALL headshots and neck-snaps. On the other hand, bodies being burned, blown apart, or crushed can be altogether too much for me. Blunt weapons, large-caliber guns and flamethrowers tend to produce more guro content than I'm really ever up for. I think I like small-caliber guns and sharp/edged weapons because the zako can bleed out and roll around for a while. The things they say and noises they make while they die are a huge part of what I find interesting.

See above. Melee or ranged, I tend to prefer fast heroes with lots of finesse.

Last edited:

miniongirl

Potential Patron
Thanks for opening up this thread. It let everyone know who shares the same ideas with them.

They are basically the normal girls who join the organization for their own personal reasons like making money, seeking a sense of belongings or just being cheated by the recruiters. They do have some weaknesses like every normal person like jealousy, greedy and xenophobia, etc, but they are not meant to be "evil." That means they might harm innocent people or people but justify their behaviour. They may not know the mastermind's true evil plan or they simply justify what they do ("Other girls do that," "That's not that serious," "Other people mistreated me too.")

I love the real-world uniform. I am inspired by military, maid, school uniform or girl scout uniforms. Sometimes the body-tide uniform also works for me. They can have different uniforms in different situations.
The general rule is the uniform is feminine but not overtly erotic. The girls I fantasize about are the normal girls that are demure and care about how other people look at them. They will not feel comfortable if the uniform is overly exposed. It should be as smart as real school girls would wear in their school.

It depends on the scene, but usually, they are armed as much as possible. For example, in the modern scene, they will have guns, knives, rifles, vehicles, or other possible weapons.

They just know how to use the weapon, but definitely not skillful. They know how to shoot but are not accurate enough to aim at the hero. They might not respond fast enough as the hero approaches. They are trained to use the weapons but never unable to use them to kill the hero.

5 - Do they survive?
I basically do LETHAL ONLY. The whole base may be wiped out with only dead bodies left.
Depending on the situation, there could be some girls who survive or flee as the boss flees, but the girls who encounter the hero are mostly left dead.

Young enough to be cute. Old enough to be able to fight and decide to join an organization.

Yes. Although they are usually nameless, they do have a background and personal life. They are just normal girls like everyone else. Sometimes it is fascinating to think about their daily life and why they joined the organization, but I don't name all of them or do the background setting for every girl of course. It is usually a small number of girls.

There are many!
- The hero silently takes out the sentries of a base by killing them one by one while he is on a mission.
- The hero was captured by the elite or boss but manage to escape the prison and killed the guards on his way.
(The hero can kill the sentries silently, or kill them in an open battle when he is discovered and the alarmed was triggered)
- The zakos are harming the innocent people, and then the hero shows up, killed the zakos and save the people.
- The zakos are sent to kill the hero or other people but easily eliminated by the hero.
and so on

Also some smaller scenes like
- Sentries gossiping or simply feeling bored while the hero is approaching them.
- Killing the sentries and hiding their bodies in a shady place or simply trash can.
- Zakos are overconfident or even arrogant while they defeat ordinary people or when the hero was defeated by the elites or boss, but later beg for life or feel regret and scared before they are killed by the hero.
- Body pile or a map of zako's bodies in immodest pose after the battle or kills.
- Attract the attention of zakos and kill them one by one.

There are many great scenes. Just listed some scene that came out of my mind for now.

Now for the attacker:

The hero himself is not truly a sadist. He may just kill the girls during the mission like 007. In some scenarios, the hero may take the average for some personal reason like his family or village was ruined by the organization, etc. Either way, the hero doesn't care about the life of the zakos, but he is not interested in torturing the zakos for fun. The only reasons he tortures the zako could be taking information from her or she did something bad (like hurting or torturing the hero or other people first).

2 - What's their gender?
I generally fantasize about the male attacker, but a female or 2-person group is fine for me.

It depends on the scenario and the character settings. There is no preference. No matter what, even the hero with bare hands can killed a group of well-equipped zako girls.

Like the question above. It depends on the scenario and character settings.

LMaiden

Avid Affiliate

My true love then bad and sadistic girl that caused many evil without regret and enjoying this, start to fear her own death by arms of heroine, like scared to death and beg for mercy and ready to do anything to stay alive. I really turned on then she are merciless and enjoy kill others, but extremely scared of her own death.

I prefer something tight and open in fantasy style like dark sorceress or succubus style.

That's really hard question. Some melee or ranged medieval weapons or magic or unarmed.

Absolutely terrible and helpless.

5 - Do they survive?

Letal. Gory. And a very vulgar and sexualised way with a lot of suffering and humiliation. (I don't hate woman, more then that I am female too. it's just a way to express my sexual fantasies without harm anyone. Isn't that important?)

18-24 I think. Young and with poor experience.

Background is very important. Its perfect then you enjoy sexy suffering and death, but feel some sad of the fact that character is dead, cuz you knew them and attached to them. Then emotions is great and more horny.

Fantasy world, with magic and not human races, like demons, monsters (who are still sexy girls, but not human). And many of zakos are demon girls. It's about the setting. Sad, but I haven't come with perfect scenario for me. But deaths must be sexualised and cruel. MC must play this them and make them fear and suffer, not just kill. So no headshots or neck snaps :D. But for example slowly insert sword in the vagina.
I also like idea of scenario without evil zakos what i described upper. Scenario with mercifully Zako who defeated hero but spared her life, but the hero attacked her then she was off guard. This can be good too.

Now for the attacker:

Enjoying taking them off, fucking them and make them suffer and beg for mercy. Sadistic and lewd person what likes to make thier deaths lewd and full of fear and pain. Or, second variant, a mercifully hero who already spared bad babe's life, but got attacked by them again, and now offers no mercy and only a cruel and sexual violence. And it's a Zako's failure what she didn't used hee chance to stay unharmed.

2 - What's their gender?

Female. I am lesbian and my perfect story will be about lesbian heroine. And of course Zako's will be girls ass well. Without futanari or dildo-like items. I just don't like the dicks. Male hero who don't use his dick good too or even a genderless monster, but in a perfect story it will be female. Penetration is good, but not with dick-like items.

Medieval melee and ranged weapons, or magic, or unarmed. Or hit hee enemies with a chain.

I'd say... Lewd fighting style xD. She can fight normaly, but also can do lewd, but effective things like grabbing enemy boobs causing pain and disarm enemy this way. Or push or grab enemy between legs, or start to sexually stimulate her to make her helpless. She makes everything to not to kill hee enemy in process, cuz she want to kill them only after tortures, humiliation fucking and making them beg for their life.

You can add the question about murder/knockout style of attacker. But I think that I already answered about my tastes in that with details.

Sometimes it's a bit scary for me to be female on this site. But sometimes I found my fantasies more cruel and sexualised then men fantasies. And like I mentioned before, it very important for everyone with cruel fantasies to express them without harming someone. This is good way to keep them away from real life. Good job zako ryonas!

Last edited:

sabanur

Avid Affiliate

My zakos are mostly young women and teenagers who are willing to do anything to have a futile and expensive lifestyle so they don't mind being used as sluts by an organization as they are respected by society and receive luxury gifts from the thugs, they are very proud to be their henchgirls and will do anything to protect them.

The uniform consists of tactical gloves, face mask, bra, vest, panties, sleeves, socks and high heels, all in shiny leather with red details, contrary to what it seems, the uniform design is not intended for combat purposes, its intention is to hold the enemy's attention while he is under attack, the bodysuit enhances her feminine attributes and the high heels makes her movements much more charming and appealing, the applied concept is "distract and destroy", no man is able to handle a sexy and naughty gang of henchgirls.

average.png

Depending on their level, henchgirls can fight unarmed or have different types of weapons, after the basic tactics course they can get a glock 18 pistol, and when fully experienced they can use SMGs, M16 or M4A1 rifles (all used) with a very limited amount of ammo.

Despite their physical weakness, they are very numerous and extremely competent in group attacks, when cornered they tend to be cowards and beg for mercy, make no mistake, these girls are disloyal and will use dirty tricks to defeat you.

5 - Do they survive?

Their fragile, weak, slender and athletic bodies are easily destroyed by rifle bullets, they will hardly survive a pistol shot or two, when they fight, they are very skilled at skipping your attacks, but once grabbed, can be finished off easily.

16 - 25

Of Course!, I would also love to see the zakos defeat a hero much stronger than them with a coordinated group attack, acting as they were trained to do, eliminating the threat efficiently and ruthlessly, showing arrogance and contempt for their enemies, and showing who really makes the rules.

I imagine the scenario after the battle, them acting like nothing special happened, like it was just another day at work, bragging about humiliating the hero and breaking the law, celebrating at a party with lots of drinking, drugs and sex whith the thugs, thinking that crime really is the better side. It would be awesome!

In a corrupt city, some girls are too greedy and jealous to live an ordinary life, they want a life full of luxury, money and sex that only the crime syndicate can provide. They ally themselves with the criminals to gain respect and have an expensive lifestyle, they like the idea of being desired by the bad guys, and the bad guys are only interested in using them for sexual purposes as long as they want, and discarding them on the front lines to be exchanged for new ones.
These girls are willing to do anything for that money, they have no limits to their ambitions, prostitution, kidnapping, drug dealing or bank robberies, whatever it is, they know the consequences but they will still do whatever it takes.

—------------------------

The attackers are undercover cops, who want to arrest the big boss, they are highly skilled with firearms and martial arts, most of the other enemies are defeated without mercy, but with the henchgirls the hero also fights against his masculine instincts, the girls know him weak point and are extremely persuasive to to seduce him.

2 - What's their gender?

Preferably male.

The same as their enemies.

Any kind of martial arts and firearm tactics.

Sorry for grammatical errors, English is not my first language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.