What's your perfect zako scenario? (1 Viewer)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
More out of interest. There seem to be a bunch of threads dedicated to various aspects of what people like in their zako, but thought it'd be fun to see a kind of all encompassing thread :)

1 - What's their attitude?

IE - ​Are they bad girls looking to cause pain and misery? Innocent conscripts? Normal women just looking to make a buck?

2 - What's their uniform?

IE - Full realistic combat gear? Silly skimpy uniforms? Something else?

3 - What weapons do they use?

IE - Swords, spears, guns, unarmed

4 - How skilled are they?

IE - More skilled then the hero? Almost as strong? Competent but simply outclassed? Absolutely terrible?

5 - Do they survive?

IE - Are they taken out in a lethal or non lethal way?

6 - What's their age range?

IE - 18-24? Older?

7 - Do you care about their background?

IE - Are they just victims, or do they have a life outside of being a zako?

8 - Describe your perfect zako scenario?

IE - A group of low level thugs dressed as maids guarding a mansion taken out one by one...

Now for the attacker:

Are they reluctant to hurt them? Do they enjoy it? Are they somewhat sadistic?

2 - What's their gender?

Male? Female? Other?

3 - What type of equipment do they use?

Guns? Swords? Sharp sticks?

4 - What is their fighting style?

Martial arts? Brute strength? Crack shooting?

If I'm missing a question you think would be fun let me know and I can add it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Zako
Bad girls! I personally have no interest in "good zako". I prefer if they are bad girls doing bad, but if they are just "doing it as a job", that's also fine (since i see them as being bad enough to be willing to do it) NO BRAINWASHING. this is the biggest problem with the Female Combatants series

2 - What's their uniform? I prefer the zako in some sort of uniform, or at least a running theme in their clothes. Needs a good balance between functional and sexy. I'm a big fan of spandex and bodysuits.

Definitely unarmed. If they must have weapons, they should have handheld weapons like bats and swords.

Reasonably easy to defeat, even in large numbers. i don't like seeing one-hit-ko's since that's too pathetic, but I prefer seeing a lot of girls getting knocked out in various ways by the her/heroine. Their lack of skills will be in contrast to thir confidence, the girls think they can win by sheer numbers.

5 - Do they survive?
Yes. Death is a turn off for me. I like seeing the girls scattered and defeated at the end of the battle. i also like seeing the girls taken out in various ways. some are simply ko'ed, some are thrown in a bodypile, some are left tied up after some fancy martial arts bondage move by the hero, and some are left headfirst in a trashcan (personal preference, strange, I know). but no deaths (ok, 1 or 2 is fine)

6 - What's their age range? 18-35. Age doesn't bother me.

Maybe a hint of some of their background would be nice. I'd like to see a quick scene of a couple chatting about their daily life before being attacked by the hero. or seeing them in the looker with their lockers filled with personal belongings (family pictures, CDs, sports equipment, magazines...)

For me. there isn't a single perfect scenario. I like seeing various situations and setups in my zako scenes. this is another small problem I have with the Female Combatants series; they all have similar wsetups (ie. Attack heroes in a fiels, fail, try again later).
I like seeing unique setups and locations (examples; bank heist, nuclear reactor, training school, villains headquarters). these setups show more of the villainesses motivation and shows more planing, instead of just "attack! attack! attack!

I'm planing on making a custom video of one of these scenarios in the future (possibly SKW custom). Possibly having a heroine (batgirl?) catching a villainess (catwoman?) and her henchgirls in the middle of a crime. The villainess will order her henchgirls to attack, and durring the fight will make her getaway. the henchgirls are defeated and left bound and hogtied. end of part 1.
In part 2, the henchgirls arrive at their boss's lair, claiming they escaped their bonds before the police arrive. the villainess then realises that the heroine let the girls escape so that they lured her back to the lair (showing the henchgirls aren't too bright).
Final battle ensures and all the henchgirls and the villainess are defeated.

the reason this kind of scene interests me is because there's a plot.

Hero
If it's male, must not be sadistic. if it's female, she can have some pleasure in beating up the evil girls. The hero should be heroic, just doing what is right, without being excessive.

2 - What's their gender?
Preferably Female, but any are fine.

Unarmed. However, using any item lying around as a improvised weapon is fine. would love to see the hero/heroine pick up some rope durring the fight and use it to tie up 1 or 2 bad girls in a unique manner in one fluid motion.

Martial Arts. Martial arts fights can be great if done properly. Often the problem with modern martial arts fights isn't in the action, but in the directing. the directors tend to use quick shots and dark atmosphere to try and make it look more exciting. Instead, it just makes it difficult to see what's happening. Keep the camera work simple.

ran

Club Regular
I have proposed many types of female zakos in mind but lacks ability to draw so I just make some general description of my favourite ones.

The attitude must be serious. They must fight based on their own free will and die to the course. They should be loyal and firm (No brainwashing or reasonlessly fanatic). Even if they are just hired for the job, they will do everything to accomplish the mission.

It must be balance between practice and beauty. Their uniform should give “Man, these girls are very professional fighters” first impression to people.
Ideally, each type of zako just choose to expose some of their bodies such as arms and navels reasonably.
I like neither female combatants who cover themselves from head to feet nor western amazons who are completely nude.

Example: My post at #2
Search Results for Query: zakos appearance | Undertow

Basically unarmed because it keeps the integrity of female bodies and avoids one hit kill. To make it colour and compromise to reality, some weapons such as T-types, pistols and swords are acceptable. Still, damage to appearance should be minimal.

Example:
To balance “unarmed” and “real and deadly” fight, the scenes had better restrict firearms due to objective reasons.
Street/slum. Like Double Dragon, Final Fight or Street of Rage. This is typical especially in gun strictly controlled country like Japan or China.
Factory/warehouse. Due to explosive gas, high pressure steam and other dangerous elements, weapons are not applicable.
Conference/airport. Zako sneak through security checkpoint because they just use their own bodies and martial arts as weapons.
Dojo/fitness club. The girl fighters inside are proud of their training and disdain to use weapons.
Luxurious pool/boat. Proposed stage of final fight, the boss’ personal guards have nothing but bikini on their bodies.

The basic type should be competent as fighters but still vulnerable to the hero/heroine.
Elite ones can fight on bar against hero/heroine or even more skilled.

Example:
This is my favourite one.
My post at #8
Search Results for Query: zakos appearance | Undertow

5 - Do they survive?

It really depends on the severity of fight, preferably “peer payback”. If zako is not ready to die and just want to take hero/heroine down, just take them down. If zako fight with full courage to death and want to kill the hero/heroine, take them out. If stunning can make them no longer dangerous throughout the fight, it is also acceptable.

Example:
For misled policewomen who attempt to arrest the hero/heroine and do not use lethal force, knock them out.
For female ninjas who come to eliminate the hero/heroine and insist to fight no matter how much damage is taken, take their lives.

16-28. Younger ones are energetic while older ones are experienced.

They are not dolls just to kill or to be killed. They have their own personal lives, hobbies and opinions. However, their background will not influence the fact that on the battlefield they are brave and competent fighters which will not show or be showed mercy.

Example:
In addition to the links above, here is another one.
Female karatka. They used to be skilled karate women of a big local dojo. However, due to catastrophe (locally) and no rescue, they united as a gang and became the most powerful organisation in the city. They maraud supplies, enslave other survivors to harvest in ruins and kill the ones who dare to oppose them. They do these just to survive and seek a way out. These karate girls become good friends in the desperate environment. Many of them still keep the habits before catastrophe like cooking, swimming, makeup or reading manga. Still, they will not be gentle to slaves or others coming for help.

I proposed a very long story with various female zakos as mentioned in the beginning. Still, I am improving the outline and attempt to make my words colourful. Again, it is a pity I cannot draw…

The general process of the scenario is heroine tracked some sources and encountered zakos in the stage, after defeating all zakos and probably boss, they came to the next stage. The reason of this is the whole story was originally for a friend to make his beat-them-up game. When he gave up in the end, I turned it into a story.

The zakos are usually left what they were like when defeated (whether unconscious or killed), just like a battlefield. They might be thrown into barrel, laid upon others, jammed on the wall or hung over structures. Everything is done naturally.

Now for the attacker:

From the stories above, the heroines are different. There is also a male H (N’s boyfriend) and a female character J (N’s secret services chief) under consideration.

A: Obedient girl, gentle and clean, treats people with respect and politeness, happy to sacrifice oneself to save others. However, she is easily nervous and tends to become more violent when feel sad or stressed.
To female zakos, she always tries to control her power not to hurt them too much. Even when most enemies aim to kill her in the later part of the story, she still keeps the “respect” attitude, which means she just kill them, not torture them or damage their beautiful faces. For honourable and difficult enemies, she will make their bodies look relatively better, for example, clean their faces or close their eyes. Of course, the respect is only given to the ones that deserve it. For the ones that are completely evil, she does not mind unleashing her sadistic side.

K: Naughty sports girl, outgoing and impulsive, be straight and direct to everyone. Enjoys fighting but seldom seek trouble. Generally simple but sometimes comes up with good ideas and happy about that. Becomes very good friend with A after experiencing her power.
To female zakos, she is energetic and passionate with fighting them. Sometimes she seems to play with them, but that is just her fighting style. She would like to take down her enemies as many as possible to prove her capability. When encountering a powerful enemy, she usually gets excited and make a victory pose to praise herself after defeating her.

Z: Newly born mutated bird girl with a pair of light blue wing on the back. While body and IQ reach the level of an adult, EQ is still a kid and has little life experience. She does whatever her “mother” A tells to do and relies on A. Luckily, A is also kind and patient enough to take care of her.
To female zakos, Z regards them as preys. She will hunt them down once A says so. Due to the hunting nature of bird, she enjoys flying over the sky and take enemies down.

H: A little gloomy, cool, wordless and warm blooded mighty martial artist. Acts according to spirit instead of profits, prefers actions than words, which makes him be in favour of N.
He had no special attitude with female zakos, just bring down everyone in the battlefield like he did in arenas. Their feeling, appearance, background are meaningless to him.

J: Cold blood, acute and efficient killer. Cares nothing except accomplishing mission. Cares no one but boss and sister. Her only wish is to earn enough money to make her younger sister leave secret services and leave like a normal girl.
To female zakos, she regard them as obstacles on her way to mission. Therefore, she did not enjoy spending time on them. She only considers how to save energy and equipment in the fighting progress. Different from wiping out zakos in the area like others, she prefers to leave them if possible.

2 - What's their gender?

All main attackers are female, except H

I think you may add a question about appearance.
A: Long black hair, yellow skin, wears a black school suit skirt with shirts and ties, long blue socks with white sports shoes.
Always equipped nothing, wears a reinforced bulletproof vest inside her suit after going to W.

K: Horsetail, healthy yellow skin, wears silk midriff vest, wide leather belt and short jean skirt, flat boots. Sometimes changes wearing, preferably T shirt, Jeans and sandals.
Wears fingerless fighting gloves. Sometimes picks up sword or stick dropped by enemies bring do not bring one herself.

Z: Tailed hair, white skin, wears a backless short dress since she has a pair of large blue wings on her back, light blue long heeled boots.
Wears cuffs, equipped nothing since her hands got claws on the back, these claws are carefully polished.

H: Short hair, dark skin, wears a thick tank top, jeans and sneakers. Sometimes wear kungfu wear or barefooted.
Wears with fingerless gloves, elbow guards and kneecaps. Always equipped nothing.

J: Short hair, sunglasses, sleeveless bodysuit with light short boots.
Wears small tactical vest outside bodysuit, stab-resistant wear inside bodysuit, long fingerless gloves and earphones.
Equipped with a pistol, knife, electric rob and whip (mostly used as a rope). Available to access heavier weapons but usually not due to reducing her speed.

This part was originally for my friend’s game design.
A: Mainly traditional strikes like kick boxing or karate. Use classic powerful attack to take down enemies.
Advantages: Can take down large number of enemies with ease. Have excessive power to break woods, metals even some structures, especially when in a bad mood. Able to avoid single slow bullets via observation. Well educated and understand new situation very fast.
Disadvantages: Movements are too traditional for high-rank enemies such as bosses. Mentally unstable during fighting. Cannot use weapons at all. Relatively slow as a girl.
Strength: A
Agility: C
Defence: A
Weapon: C

K: Mainly grasp, throw and arm lock like judo or wrestling. Borrow enemy’s force against themselves.
Advantages: Deal with single enemy easily even if she is a boss. Good at swords and use daily items to fight. Have a lot of tricks from street fighting. Different from appearance, always remain cool during fighting.
Disadvantages: Have trouble dealing with numerous enemies. Most movement ineffective against agile enemies like Yoga girls and female ninjas.
Strength: B
Agility: A
Defence: B
Weapon: A

Z: Fly over and uses crawls to attack. Can also grasp enemies with hands and legs and throw them down.
Advantages: Getting grasped means death. Flying can avoid most enemy attack and very effectively dealing with long-range enemies. Wings are also strong enough to drive enemies away from her.
Disadvantages: No experience or training in fighting, move completely based on nature. Weak after landing. Do not know to use weapons at all.
Strength: C
Agility: S
Defence: B
Weapon: C

H: Strike attacks like free combat and military martial arts. Very experienced with fighting, focusing on beating enemy down.
Advantages: Have even higher strength than A. Have even higher speed than K. Able to dodge multiple bullets like shotguns.
Disadvantages: Prefers to give enemy more damage in return than avoiding attack so always get hurt easily. Similarly, disdain to use weapons.
Strength: S
Agility: S
Defence: C
Weapon: B

J: Applied the quickest way to kill. Ordinary fighters are no match.
Advantages: Very efficient and experienced in killing. Remain cool in fight. Equipment provides excellent offence and defence. Master of weaponry.
Disadvantages: Heavily rely on equipment. Significantly weakened once losing weapons. Surrounded by group of enemies is nightmare.
Strength: B
Agility: A
Defence: S
Weapon: S

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Zako
I'm with Minion on this one. Bad girls! I personally have no interest in "good zako". I prefer if they are bad girls doing bad, but if they are just "doing it as a job", that's also fine (since i see them as being bad enough to be willing to do it) NO BRAINWASHING. this is the biggest problem with the Female Combatants series.

They also think they will win against the hero, but are ultimately defeated.

2 - What's their uniform? I prefer the zako in some sort of uniform. I can get into any outfit, as long as it's not loose and baggy, or too similar to actual military uniforms. My ideal zako uniform is leggings, turtleneck and boots, all matching colors, along with accessories like a belt, a head band, wrist bands, etc... No gloves, I like to see a girl's pretty hands. I've been thinking about changing my ideal uniform to something else, it would be similar, but I'm still thinking it over.

I like any weapons used by the zako, as I don't think it would be smart to have an army of unarmed henchwomen if they're working for an evil villain or villainess. Guns, swords, or bo staff (think Donatello from Ninja Turtles). I really like when the hero is unarmed, and takes on an army of armed zako.

Reasonably easy to defeat. They may have basic skills with their weapons, but they're not that good. In an ideal scene, the hero takes out the first few henchwomen, then it gets a little more difficult to defeat them, as they just keep on coming, but even though the hero takes a hit or two, he/she is still able to defeat them all. I like one-hit-KOs. Some should be a little stronger so they take more beatings before being defeated, but the hero should be strong enough to knock them out with a few punches or kicks at most.

5 - Do they survive?
Sometimes. I enjoy th ezako being killed, but lately I've been more into them getting knocked out, and I mean knocked out, not wringing around on the floor clutching their bellies or whatever. I also like seeing the girls scattered and defeated at the end of the battle. i also like seeing the girls taken out in various ways. some are simply ko'ed or killed, some are thrown in a bodypile. Either way, they are defeated and the remaining henchwomen continue to fight the hero while the defeated henchwomen are lying around in the background (or foreground.)

6 - What's their age range? 18-40 or so. I really like knowing, when possible, how old each zako is.

Mostly no, though I don't mind getting an idea of what their personality is like.

I like many scenarios. One example would be to have the hero fighting against the zako on a staircase, while moving up the stairs as the hero fights, with the defeated zako falling on the stairs and staying there, eventually a bunch of zako would be spread out through the entire staircase, most of them fallen face-down. Some could fall all the way to the bottom of the steps, and a body pile would form from the henchwomen who were defeated and fell all the way down the stairs. Female Combatants Bolero did this to mostly good effect. Older mainstream movies Wonder Women and Temptress of 1000 Faces also has elements of fighting on the stairs. A similar situation would be in a hallway or corridor.

Another scenario would be a fight in a room, where there is a table, couches, and countertops, and one by one, zako would be defeated, and some would fall (face-down) on the table with lower body hanging off the side of the table, some would fall on the couch face down, (I like face down positions a lot), some on the floor, either face down or on their side. I lke face up but it's so common that I usually enjoy it only when enough zako have fallen face down or on their sides. I think it is boring when they all fall on the ground in similar body positions, usually face up. Having the obstacles there to land on gives it more variety.

Of course, I always like to see a body pile of zako. I am generally fine with any zako scenario.

Hero
The hero should be heroic, just doing what is right, without being excessive. If he's using guns, it's because the henchwomen are also using guns against him/her.

2 - What's their gender?
I prefer male, only because it's more rare for a male hero to take on zako. Most mainstream flicks show the heroine defeating the henchwomen while the male takes on the male henchwomen.

Unarmed, or Bo staff (again, see Donatello from Ninja Turtles) but guns is ok if the zako are really vicious or using heavy fire power.

If no guns or swords, Martial Arts. I agree with Minion again on this. Martial Arts fights can be great if done properly. Often the problem with modern martial arts fights isn't in the action, but in the directing. the directors tend to use quick shots and dark atmosphere to try and make it look more exciting. Instead, it just makes it difficult to see what's happening. Keep the camera work simple.

The best way to film a zako fight is with a still camera, or moving very slowly, with mostly bird's eye views and/or wide shots with good lighting.

horatiojones80

Content Creator

Cocky bad girls. Wheather they are actuall bad or good or not is irrelevent. The thing they are really concerned with is stopping the attacker from getting somewhere, and are confident in their abilities to do so, until they get taken out

[/I]2 - What's their uniform?

Singlets are my favorite! especially if they are a little too small for the wearer
LONDON VS SERENA: featuring the debut of London Andrews, now available at skwppv.com!

tight pants with a bit of midriff is also great
HITS FROM THE KONG 4: The one and only Amazing Kong takes on the SKW champ in a brutal non-title match! This one has to be seen to be believed, folks! Full clip now available at skwppv.com!

The main point is that their curves need to be very apparent. I like chubby girls, A little bit of belly fat is great. I especially like it when a chubby girl is getting choked out and her shirt exposes her belly button "by accident"

I have a thing for black girls, unfortunatley they seem to be more rare the more specific and bizarre your fetish is.

If they are beating down on the zako unarmed is best. IF they are guarding something and being taken out silently, guns are cool, especially if they never even get to use them.

Skilled enough to challenge the hero, but not enough to pose a real threat

5 - Do they survive?

It's all pretend anyway so I don't care. I don't like gore, extreme violence or suffering, as long as its quick and they are intact afterward, but motionless, It's all good.

20s and 30s preferably, older more experienced zako are cool as long as they still have curves

I like them to be employees of some organization or company that the hero is trying to circumvent. They aren't twisted or wicked, just doing their jobs

Scenerio 1. A stealth scenerio very similar to Splinter Cell. The attacker is trying to get into a building guarded by minions heavily armed. They are dressed in tight tank tops and yoga pants that show off their curves, their belly buttons are visible. She takes them out silently with chokeholds and a silenced pistol (tranquilizer mabye?) Afterwards she has to hide their bodies so the others wont notice. This is quite difficult as they are quite large compared to the small hero, so she struggles dragging and carrying their limp bodies away, grabbing their hands (which flail around), dragging them, rolling them or grabbing their legs, clutching their bellies and pulling them backwards. if she finds one small enough she does a fireman carry, exposing her round bottom. Most of the scenes revolve around her hiding the bodies. She comments on their weight in a humiliating fashion as she struggles to hide their limp bodies. Afterward she realizes that she needs a keycard to get through a door and has to go back and search the bodies, stripping them down to their panties and patting them down vigorously.

Scenario 2. A whacky fist fight on a cruise ship. Zako are dressed in bathing suits and thongs as they double as strippers for a drug lord who has a thing for chubby women. The smaller hero defeats them in quick paced kung fu action. The zako are seen lying on the ground, often face down with their round asses visible as the action goes on around them after they are knocked out. The big bad comes out dressed in a leather mini skirt after all her underlings are defeated, which she strips as the fight goes on. She is taken out in one well placed punch and the hero slips the key card out from her G string.

[/I]Now for the attacker:

Professional, serious, but snarky,

Are they reluctant to hurt them? Do they enjoy it? Are they somewhat sadistic?

They sigh and often make sarcastic remarks, just doing their job

2 - What's their gender?

Female. Always female

Tranq guns and kung fu

Tons of choke holds. KO punches and crack shooting

If I'm missing a question you think would be fun let me know and I can add it![/QUOTE]

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
The scenario (8) best takes place in a fictional town or country inspired by our modern world. (Even the medieval world of a movie is usually closer to the 21th century than to the 12th.) Unless they are needed for the story, authorities and media are absent or in the main villain's pockets. The main villain may be "Boss MacGuffin", just there to give everybody a reason to fight. It can be about drugs or exploiting natural resources, but no politics or religious stuff.

The Zakos' job is to keep the poor people down, after some much more evil henchfolk broke their spirit with torture and murder.

The low level Zakos know it and profit from using the same corporate identity, even though most of them may turn out to be reluctant to kill or cause too serious pain and misery to defenseless people. These women (or, sometimes, men and women) are mainly doing it to make a buck without making an effort.

But they also enjoy to bully people (1).

The majority are women in their twenties and thirties, but there's also room for a teenage apprentice baddie or a grandmother looking for a new career (6). There has to be a variety in size and shapes, skin and hair colour.

As different as they look are their personalities and backgrounds (7). Most have families (at least loose contact to their family of orgin) and live with a partner, a few may have children too. Since the same henchwomen appear in various situations throughout the story, it's revealed step by step as we hear their conversation, see personal items or have a look at their homes.

Off-duty, or when called to service on short notice, they wear completely different clothes, according to their own preferences.
On oppressors duty, they wear an uniform (2) that fits the scenario, probably in different variations.

When they guard the main villain's headquarters, their gear will be more skimpy, rather thrashy.
vlcsnap-2011-10-11-16h02m59s245.png

When they go out to hunt the heroes, (not exactly full realistic) combat gear is best.

In the beginning, the baddies only carry knives and small blunt weapons. After losing some hand-to-hand fights, they will go for guns and other heavy stuff (3). The heroes will mostly rely on their brain and skills, but once the baddies bring a more dangerous weapon into play, they will use it too (3). It's a spiral of violence in a war the villains can't win.

I think it's best to have two heroes with different personalities. It may be a mixed couple like Michael and Fiona or an all-female team like Tank Girl and Jet Girl (2). One considers hurting the baddies just a necessary evil, while the other has a quite sadistic streak and is more than happy to meet people who deserve severe punishment (1). They are no Superheroines, just good fighters who mainly use the baddies' momentum against them (4).

Everything starts in lighthearted fashion, as the good girls have yet to find out how evil the main villain is and see the henchwomen just as some random rowdies. But when things get more serious, they will even snipe a sentry without regret.

None of the Zakos is nearly as clever or competent as she considers herself. Some may be trained fighters or at least physically fit, some not.

They are not used to experience resistance. When the situation gets dangerous, they prefer to retreat and call for reinforcement. And they don't really care for their bosses' interests, just for their own. This cowardly attitude makes them rather weak in combat (4).

(The aforementioned much more evil, but also much more expensive henchfolk might be brought in for reinforcement at some point. With mixed feelings, our trashy-girl-next-door henchies will see them fail decisively.)

But they have no desire to rot in hell or prison, so if they can't escape, they will fight like lionesses to save themselves. This may surprise the heroes and turn the tables for a while. However, cockiness and ignorance will lead to the baddies' demise.

Fantasizing about their lives outside of the story is directly linked to the question "will they lose those precious lives?" Too many killings may kill the fun, completely non-lethal combat reduces the suspense (5). The heroines neither know nor care about their background, so they have no reason to hold back when dealing with a certain individual.

There is a small chance for fatalities even in weaponless combat. Once they get more aggressive and start to use weapons, the risk gets higher. I love "ten little henchies" scenarios, but it will usually end some time before "there are none."

In a huge final battle, every baddie who's not killed or hospitalized yet will square off against the heroic couple. This includes such who usually don't fight, but are associated with the main villain or work for him or her in the office, kitchen, etc. (If you make a living from their crimes, you are entitled to pay the price!

At the end, the majority of the minor baddies will lie scattered all over the place, alive, but not feeling very well.

(And they won't feel any better if their former victims get their hands on them.)

Depending on the severity of the group's crimes (they don't care at all what each individual zako did), the heroic couple may leave them right there and ride into the sunset, hoping that the baddies will limp away and never come back. Or they'll collect the garbage, maybe to make sure that they will never be seen again.

Most likely, the surviving henchies will go to jail for a vast amount of time. And the heroes or the former victims will be more than happy to estimate the range of sentences for their various crimes and mock them with the result:
"I guess we don't have to see your silly mugs back here anytime soon."
Joy_Turner.png

(They may be wrong, since it would be a pity to let our baddies get wrinkly behind bars. Maybe the corrupt warden sends them out to commit new crimes... and meet the heroes again. But that's another story.)

P.S.:
...especially if they are a little too small for the wearer... tight pants with a bit of midriff is also great... I like chubby girls, A little bit of belly fat is great.

... they are quite large compared to the small hero ... She comments on their weight in a humiliating fashion...
... they double as strippers for a drug lord who has a thing for chubby women.
You (and this drug lord) are not alone.

Servi

Club Regular
Zakos

I like a good mix among my zakos, maybe some wannabe tough girls mixed in with some naive airhead.
Ex. At a crime lords mansion, tomboy zakos hate their maid uniforms, while the more girly ones find them cute.

Anything that shows off the zako's figure, empathizes their sexuality, and looks at least a little embarrassing to die in.
Ex. Maid uniforms, form fitting latex, short shorts and a sports bra.

I have no real preference, guns are always nice though for making a zako's breasts and bottom to jiggle.

Little to no training, whoever is using them is relying ore on their sheer number, rather than their individual effectiveness.
Ex. Girls recruited from the local mall or college, no experience, but really need the work.

5 - Do they survive?

Lethal, maybe a few horribly injured, but for the most part that zakos are going to be killed, often horribly.
Ex. Girls being decapitated, split in half, vaporized, shot in the gut or head, neck snapped, choked, and other more gory ways.

College age is ideal.

Background is always nice, adds more to the zako. It should be something plain though, nothing that would make them stand out too much.
Ex. Sara Grison, farm girl who wanted to get away from her hometown. Sara Moory punk rocker with a taste for excitement.

I don't think I have one specific zako scenario I could call my favorite, though there are a few artists who have created scenarios I've considered some of my favorites.
Ex. Beast Anime's
Prey Ship comic, Waraji's maid girl pictures, Aika's Red Succubus zako scenarios, Daryi's Black Rose Brigade comics, Kalki's Innocent Girls stories
SF_R (8).jpg 21553149_p0.jpg 23370866.jpg 19751764_p17.jpg 40000381_big_p3.jpg
Attacker(s)

To the attacker I have two preferences, they either view the zakos as obstacles and feel nothing about murdering them by the mass, or to them its like a game, cracking jokes and laughing as they take down some hapless zako girl running for her life. Either of these mind sets empathize the zako's expendability and uselessness.

2 - What's their gender?

Either is fine, even a genderless monster is alright too.

Smaller weapons like knives and pistols for individual and small groups of zakos, and larger weapons like machine guns or maybe even magic for large swarms of girls.

Martial arts opens a lot of opportunities, from neck snaps to broken bones. Guns are nice to, so long as not too many of the deaths are quick and (relatively) painless. Anything that will leave the zako writing in agony before shortly dying is fine in my book.

Strix

Casual Client

I like the kind that are overly confident to a fault. They are afraid of no one because they either feel safe guarding some secure place or they are an authority unto themselves.

Typically, the skimpier the better. Anything they wear that when placed into compromising positions reveals what they were wearing underneath that skirt. Preferences are given to sporty outfits, maid uniforms, and those kunoichi outfits with the miniskirts. (Not sure of their name, but you know what I mean.)

Time appropriate weapons that are not as good compared to the protagonist's equipment or if the equipment is equal skills are lacking. (Protagonist: Sword, Zakos: Staves)

I like most of them to be completely outclassed by the protagonist with the rare few offering a novel bit of resistance to mix it up.

5 - Do they survive?

This all depends on the particular setting, but if they do perish, it isn't a particularly gory affair. Sword slashes and bullet holes with minimal blood, poison, neck snaps etc. Most are just left unconscious.

Most will be around 21 years, with the veterans running up to around 30 (getting defeated is hard on the body.) New recruits would be younger naturally.

As always, depends on the scenario. I like to envision that they have a normal life and wonder what it is like for them outside of the "job." I love the fact that one can imprint their own stories to them even if they never get more than 10 seconds of time in the scenario.

A master of the martial arts sneaks into a castle guarded by bunny-girl-ninjas. He takes them down swiftly and silently in whatever groupings they are found, hiding their unconscious bodies in heaps. It ends with a climatic battle against at least ten of the ninja girls, leaving them sprawled about where they fell. Grabbing the plans he sought, the martial artist quickly leaves the castle once more ko'ing the original two sentries he first encountered.

Image Drawn For Said Scenario:
13906920@400-1404613158.jpg

Now for the attacker:

The protagonist dispatches the enemies quickly as if treating them more like annoyances in the way of something greater.

2 - What's their gender?

I normally envision male, but it does not matter.

Only period appropriate weaponry will do, but it will be slightly more advanced/have some unusual gimmick. I prefer the protagonist to also have the equivalent of a Jame's Bond arsenal if possible.

Which ever is most appropriate, but all should be good at martial arts in some form.

o1dn1ck

Potential Patron
It’s WAR!!!

WWI/WWII infantry mass-attack across the killing-ground of No Man’s Land—but with both sides’ genders reversed. Think of the WWI Russian Front, with the Women’s Death Battalion and the sheer slaughter: so intense that both sides had to clear away huge piles of bodies of the slain attackers just to unblock access for the next charge, and maintain the defence’s line-of-fire across the killing ground. Also think of the WWII “Banzai!” brave but suicidal mass-attacks in the Pacific.

Defending artillery has been successfully silenced prior to the day of battle (so no explosions, decapitations, amputations, debreastings etc please), but not the defence frontline trenches. So, as the attackers’ big guns fall silent and the order is given to go ‘over the top,’ the defenders immediately emerge from their bunkers unscathed and in force, filing into well-hidden positions. As the masses of attackers emerge into the open and begin to approach in full view in the distance, there’s an eerie silence as keen eyes admire, through binoculars, their immaculate, achingly young forms…till the order “Fire!” when hundreds of defending girls open fire with long-range rifles all along the front: girls quickly begin crumpling to the ground in the oncoming ranks, forcing the attackers to break into a run. The din of the firing is terrific, echoing like nearby thunder. At the receiving end, the air is filled with the sound of ricochets : the bullets wail and whine as they bring down the girls. Pa-pow; piaow-piaow. Pow pow pa-pow; piaow piaow piaaoow...girls getting hit give their little sighs and cries in chorus with the whining of the ricochets.

As the depleted lines advance closer, more girls rise up from behind their dead friends and run to fill the spaces—just as the order goes out to the machine-guns, with their shorter range.

“Fire!”

Now the real carnage starts. While the rifles continue to pick off the second-wave girls in the distance, a row of machine-gun bullets now kicks up the dust as the barrels sweep in a traversing fire across the terrain to find their range; an instant later a second pass perforates, like a sewing-machine, the exposed front ranks of girls, who falter, totter and fall under the full-auto onslaught as if a domino-effect were at work: not too fast—each girl must get her thorough drilling—but not too slow—progress down the line is essential to make sure another girl is hit before the previous one is finished off. From the sound of the gunfire, it seems as if the dancing, falling girls are being continuously riddled, yet that can’t be as the gun must have moved on some way by the time they are really at rest on the ground: they are already forgotten…rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-piaow-piaow-pia-pia-pia-pia-rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-ta-piaaaow. All that we have already seen is now intensified: “Agh!” “Oh!” “Ugh!” “Ohnn!” “Anh!” “Uhh!” “Aaah!” “Aaagh!” in a characteristic ‘Mexican wave,’ as the impatient, juddering, clattering barrel passes swiftly by, leaving behind it a choreography of girls dancing to the whining tune of the bullets and ricochets, each girl undergoing the same fate as the last—only a fraction of a second later, so that at last we are witnessing, simultaneously and continuously as we take in the scene, every stage of their brief histories, from the first bullet-shocks to the stilled corpses on the ground. This sustained and continuous spectacle is of the essence: only thus can the viewer’s response rise to a crescendo of…pity. The camera follows the process in the time-honoured way (first pioneered in All Quiet on the Western Front), panning from left to right, following the path traced by the barrel of the machine-gun, so that we may ogle a continuous supply of falling lovelies to our hearts’ content without slackening the pace of the action! The second and third waves run into the gaps left by the fallen, heedless of the sad spectacle of their shot friends lying strewn there, only to join them promptly, almost before they can lie still, and so the bodies begin to pile up…

Hits are always frontal and to the torso, with no gore and minimal blood (no head-shots, please). There is always, throughout, a high incidence of arched backs, chests thrust high in agony, heads thrown back with chins tipped up so high that her sweet and vulnerable neck is, for a moment, all we can see. They often throw up their hands when they’re hit, casting aside their weapon; some grab their chest or belly where the bullets went in, but no time to make a meal of it—they’re dead and they know it, quickly toppling over or crumpling to their knees and flopping down. This is the moment for all those short little cries and gasps of “Agh!” “Oh!” “Ugh!” “Ohnn!” “Anh!” “Unhh!” “Aaah!” “Aaagh!” The girls are cut down quickly to the ground, each in her own different way—yet we have no time to linger or ogle—there is so much to see (no slow-motion please!). Another favourite—all over in a second, not long drawn out—is the brief roll over-and-over on the ground till she flops still, with perhaps a pathetic, gentle, limp hand left draped over her body and the other helplessly upturned in a belated surrender. Another is the face-down collapse over a barrel/log/low wall, flopping limp a second later, bum uppermost, upskirt panties showing. Eyes, at the end, always closed and expression sadly serene—no death-stares, please.

THE DEFENDERS

1 - What’s their attitude?

Agitated about, sorrowful over, visibly distressed by, the terrible fate of their adversaries, whom they are looking straight at as they squint and take aim: yet they carefully concentrate on doing their job just right! These girls, even more than their adversaries, are so young and inexperienced—and terrified: yet they do their duty, bravely overcoming their fear of the oncoming hordes. And they’ve been well-trained…

2 - What’s their gender?

Female. (Remarks below about the attackers do not apply here…)

3 - What’s their uniform?
They, much more than their attackers, are skimpily and sexily dressed, in white, in contrast to their black, menacing guns and the job they must do with them; they've emerged at short notice from the relative security of their underground bunkers...

4 - What weapons do they use?

They have accurate long-range repeater rifles and mounted, belt-fed Vickers machine guns—no silencers, no explosives, no silly pistols. Calibre is light, strictly anti-personnel: we can see the ruler-straight streak of the bullets’ paths as they pass (yes I know, this is fiction) straight through their enemies’ bodies, stitching neat holes with no ugly exit-wounds; we see the well-filled ammo belts being loaded into the MG magazines, shiny and sharp; due to to sheer rate of massed rifle-fire, every enemy girl gets several bullets in quick succession to make sure of a quick death—the machine guns, of course, will make neatly-stitched perforations across each tender torso, making her dance and writhe for just a second or two while the bullets are going in, but then—the gun moves on, still clattering, as she realises her fate and begins inevitably to fall; she’s dead by the time she hits the ground.

5 - How skilled are they?

Their superior weaponry and secure position almost do the job for them, yet they concentrate, squinting to take careful aim at the torso, and successfully hitting their targets with accurate, clean kills—no unwanted stray wounded. And there are hundreds of them ranged all along the line...

6 - Do they survive?

Yes, on the whole—the attack is just repulsed before it comes to hand-to-hand fighting (that’s just a bore to me), but the last brave girls never give up the attack and have to be shot down at close range as they run right up to the ramparts and, to the dismay of the girl behind the cruel gun, look into her eyes before being shot and sinking down almost at her feet.

7 - What’s their age range?

Young: barely-legal to early-twenties—and so achingly pretty.

8 - Do you care about their background?

I care nothing for them as individuals: there’s no time for that—the action would grind to a halt.

THE ATTACKERS

1 - What’s their attitude?

They’re conscripts, but in earnest. They pour onto the battlefield determined to do or die to serve—and save—their country; yet to us it’s evident they’re rushing to their deaths. “Let’s get at ’em!” quickly turns into “Let’s get dead!”

2 - What’s their gender?

Female. (Yet all of my fantasies were originally derived from conventional war movies that still excite me greatly. The more realistic—i.e. recent—the film, the less this is true: I model everything on the bloodless, stylised bullet-ballets of the earlier era, up to the 1950s.)

3 - What’s their uniform?

Platoons and companies run onto the battlefield in matching sets, each different from the last: always with a nod toward the warlike, yet skimpier and sexier. E.g.: maybe WWI tin helmets improbably combined with red bras & panties (cf. The Magnificent Two); or skimpy khaki-fetish miniskirts with midriffs exposed, including the entire lower half of pert, pencil-test-passing titties that push up against cut-away remains of white or khaki shirts. In other words, mix in some helmets, guns and khaki for the specific war-fetish elements, in varying combinations with any other exciting ingredients preferred! (I do like to be able to see her pretty face, though, so not big on masks etc.)

4 - What weapons do they use?

Submachine-guns: quite big. Black and serious-looking Tommy-guns etc. No silly pistols, but failed grenade-play leading to catastrophe is good, as long as she gets shot not blown up: after she’s been killed by an alert machine-gunner, the explosion may follow, dislodging others of her comrades from their temporary cover so they run into the open to be cut down by the same machine-gunner’s traversing fire. There’s the occasional mounted machine-gun carried by a team who bravely try to set it up in the open; they are always mown down before they can really get going, but they last longer sometimes than at others—even killing several defending girls (who were until then busily machine-gunning their comrades), causing a panic as their bodies must swiftly be pushed aside to be replaced by a fresh, eager, doe-eyed gunner: she doesn’t let the same mistake happen twice, so the girls at the gun out in the open are soon laid low in a hail of ricocheting bullets and brief cries of despair. Other attackers swarm to take their place there too, wanting to take charge of the coveted weapon, but they have no chance and are simply mown down in their dozens by the attentive machine-gunners of the defence.

5 - What is their fighting style?

Utterly reckless, full-tilt mass attack/counterattack across open terrain, with speed essential, relying on sheer weight of numbers; little chance to use their weapons, as they’re mostly cut down before they can get near enough.

6 - How skilled are they?

‘Competent but simply outclassed’—yes, that fits nicely. They’re totally serious about serving their country and fulfilling the mission, but those belt-fed machine-gun emplacements are just hungry for them! Frequently, they so nearly achieve something worthwhile, and their cry is almost one of frustration as they get shot down within reach of success by an alert girl machine-gunner (cf. that failed grenade-play above…).

7 - Do they survive?

Few or no survivors, and no wounded—they are dead by the time they hit the ground. Yet not before they briefly understand, too late, what’s happened to them. Once hit, though, it’s downhill all the way to a quick death—always together with several comrades—with no rallying or begging for mercy, and no lingering or suffering once on the ground. The camera can linger on the bodies as the bullet-swept action continues in shot, making a juxtaposition between despair and hope…

8 - What’s their age range?

Young: barely-legal to early-twenties—and so achingly pretty.

9 - Do you care about their background?

I, like the callous machine-gun itself, care nothing for them as individuals: there’s no time for that—it only holds up the action.

Last edited:

grkpektis

Potential Patron
1 - What's their attitude? They're completely ruthless, they get pleasure from torturing and killing people, all bisexual but they're all very loyal to there boss

2 - What's their uniform? All leather but with different colors for each type of Zako they are (Sniper, close combat, e.t.c)

All of them are heavily armed with 2 handguns, 2 knives, a sword, a machine gun and 4 grenades, they all have they're own vehicles with built in weapons like James Bond and extra weapons in the trunk

4 - How skilled are they? They're all very skilled professionals and all have enhanced senses, strength, speed, agility, healing, and some telepathy to communicate with each other and to stay ahead of the hero

5 - What is they're fighting style? Mixed martial arts

6 - Do they survive?
No they all die

7 - What's their age range? Age doesn't bother me.

8 - Do you care about their background? They were all part of a mercenary group and they volunteered to be experimented on for their boss some of them did not survive the experiments, they're all muscular and different races some of them have accents.

9 - Describe your perfect zako scenario?
The hero finds out that they're boss didn't trust them even though they're are all completely loyal and put in a fail safe device in all of them that makes them weaker when activated the hero exploits it and brutally kills all of them with his bare hands but they all go down fighting as best as they can still loyal to they're boss, every time one of them dies the survivors all feel sad like they lost a sister but try to fight on.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
ooh, this is a good thread. i want to include more zako in my comics, but since it isn't really my fetish i need some good pointers like this.

can i suggest one more question, "Do they defeat the heroine or not?" since some people like it when the tough capable heroine is taken down by zako!

x_countryguy

Potential Patron

Their attitude can range from "just doing their job" to "love to hurt their enemies". As long as they get cocky when they think they get the upper hand.

I like full body coverage for the zako. As long as the uniform is easily destructible as they take damage I am happy.

Something to complement the heroine's abilities. Close range for melee heroines and ranged for ranged heroines.

I would say that 20% should be totally outclassed, 65% competent but not good enough, 10% can put up a brief fight, 5% should be almost equal to the heroine.

5 - Do they survive?

I prefer that zakos survive. I'm not a fan of guro so even if they are killed the only marks they should show is their destroyed clothing. Maybe some smoke coming off of them if they were taken out in an explosion.

I'm fine with 18-35. Age usually shows experience.

I'd prefer that they are there with purpose. Guards and so on. They are allowed to have outside lives.

Even though this doesn't fit my style of clothing destruction I think the beach fight scene from Aika: Virgin Mission is a great example of zakos being taken out and having different skill ranges.

Now for the attacker:

Just doing their job. I prefer that they have a mission rather than 100% body count.

2 - What's their gender?

Female only.

I like gadgets and guns.

Martial arts and sexual prowess. Maybe knock out a zako or two by making them orgasm.

RScarlet

Potential Patron
1 - What's their attitude? Doesn't really matter to me. Either sadistic bad-girl types or just naive, innocent girls in over their head is good with me.

Silly skimpy uniforms. Maid outfits are good too.

Unarmed or really unreliable weaponry.
Or a lot of heavy weaponry as prone to killing their allies as it is their enemies.

4 - How skilled are they? Utterly outmatched. Their numbers don't help at all.

5 - Do they survive?
They all die. Brutally. The more brutal and gory, the better.
Whether by being cut apart or gunned down or whatever else...

18 - 40 range is good.

Nope. They're here to die.

I don't really have a perfect scenario, to be honest.
As long as there's dying and stuff.

Now for the attacker:

Sadistic. They revel in it.

2 - What's their gender?
Female.

Guns or swords are preferable.

Kill everything that moves.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Hi!

First post in Ryonani -thought for long, long I have been a lurker, specifically of this small part of Ryonani, dedicated to zako: minion, henchwomen and mooks!-

For long I have been interested in the zako -even before I knew it existed as a concept-, and in deviantart -as Shabaz_ _ _, I draw with quite some regularly zako-related content -but really specific to my own tastes, I would say!-

Didn't joined before, because every time I tried I failed to do so -but was largelly for the spam filters! XO-

Now, that I have presented myself in my first post... To answer the thread!

-and sorry for the broken, non-native speaker english!-

I like many sort of different zakos, and often depend of the context. Would say that in the same way, I do like a mixed group of Zakos, mixing the bad-bad girl, the ones who see it just as a work and a form of income -disregarding or not giving much thought to their ilegal or questionable actions-, and as well the innocent -and the not so innocent!- conscripts.

In general, my personal favorites are skin thight uniforms -catsuits, zentai suits-, sometimes with masks, but as well I do like other possibilities, as with leotards, or rather scantily clad: I like different unifoms, but all the Zako should have the same uniform, not a mixed of all the ones above!

Largelly unarmed, sometimes with weapons as battons, electrical battons, tazers, and some, guns and SMGs.

A mixed group: some simply terrible, some with some training, some competent, but in general, outclassed by the hero: however, some could be as good as the hero for some challenge!

5 - Do they survive?

I'm largelly favourable toward the survival of the zako in non-lethal take downs, but really depend of the narrative and situation, so I'm not against lethal takedowns in several occasions: normally, an increased level of lethality is directly proporcional to the "evilness" of the zako!

Largelly 18-25 years old, but as well there can be younger and older.

I do like them to have backgrounds -I do like that part of the zako theme quite much-, BUT, despise having backgrounds -even elaborate ones-, this doesn't change their status of zakos.

My perfect zako scenario is that there is some sort of criminal organization or terrorist group base: The skilled hero, a special agent, have a mission in that base -be retrieve information, to cripple a specific menace, etc- and infiltrates the base: the Special Agent takes silently the first sentries, entering into the base, up to some point that they need/decide to take the uniform of a zako and disguise as one, continuing to their mission. Then the alarm can be raised as is noticed that the sentries aren't on the post, and the special agent must rush to either finish the mission or try to escape. Could end in a zako defeat or victory. The way the Special Agent infiltrate can be of different ways, but one can be as a supposed recruit of the organization, who was in the process of recruiting new zakos.

Now for the attacker:

There can be different types of attackers, and all depend of the narrative once more time: the cold professional, only doing their job, the playful enjoying it and not taking it seriously, and the sadist who enjoys it (alternatively the sadist can be as well quite perverted, liking to go "beyond the call of duty" with the poor knocked down zakos.

2 - What's their gender?

Largelly I prefeer female, but sometimes a male enemy is no problem.

Largelly, meleé, unarmed combat, often taking the weapons of the Zako if there is any, so there is a sort of "progression of violence": unarmed zakos taken down by unarmed heroes, armed zakos facing armed heroes.

Expert martial artists -this way, is a decision if an attack is lethal, rather than a result of excesive violence!-, in case of need, often I like expert shooters -but not always is necesarily so!-

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Shabazik? Wow. Love your work. Actually some of it is listed in someone's zako scenario examples above in this thread. Actually your art is all over these boards. Youre really good at zako ryona art.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain

I like good and bad zako, though maybe I like bad zako a bit more than good, and their attitude can be different. And I don't think every zako in organisation shoud have the same attitude.

Something revealing. It can be clothes (for modern world) or medieval armor (for medieval zako of course), but they will show some naked skin anyway.

It depends of the setting, if I can use this word. Swords, rifles, lasers? Nothing of this would help them.

Less than their attackers. Or people they attack though they better shouldn't do this.

5 - Do they survive?

Some of them should survive. I mean another zako from this organisation in another place. Not those who were so unlucky that became heroines of my scenario.

18-40, but the main point is - they don't look like children and they aren't old. So if the zako is 16 or 42 it's fine.

They can have their personal background. Do I care about all of them? No.

All of them are getting killed. But there are more in another places. It's simple, maybe even primitive, but it is.

Now for the attacker:

Depends of the scenario, but I don't really care.

2 - What's their gender?

Male and female.

Any weapons.

They are better than zakos. It's all I need.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Zakos
1:Everything from innocent conscripts to evil sadistic cunts that need to be slowly tortured to death for their sins(human, non human, all female)

2:Everything from naked to from fitting light power armor.

3:Everything from unarmed to tactical nuclear, biological, chemical weapons and other forms of exotic WMD's and vehicle mounted weapons including starship mounted weapons.

4:Unskilled to Elite

5:They all die, either quickly or suffering for a long time before dying.

6:14-35

7:Some detailed background is ok.

8:Anything from simple Bronze age raids on enemy tribes to Warhammer 40,000 style wars and all things in between.

Attackers/Heros
1:Aynthing from simply killing the enemy/Zakos to brutal rape and torture.

2:Mostly male(human, non human)with a few females in the mix(human, non human)

3:The same as the Zako listing in this post.

4:Everyting from unarmed fighting(style does not matter) to tactical WMDs, vehicle, starship mounted weapons.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Zako

Attitude
They are working for a bad/evil organisation but more to make ends meet, not necessarily because they are evil themselves. The main boss and her top lieutenants are evil though.

Uniform
I always liked Maltsan's uniform mainly this one:
26944169_p0_master1200.jpg

Guns
Mainly small to medium sized guns ie pistols, sub machine guns

How Skilled
Typically average skilled. Know how to shoot a gun, will make the protagonist have to at least dodge or take cover. Simply outclassed though

Do they survive?

Oh boy the big one. I always liked maltsan's work except for how brutal he can be. The zakos' survival depends on the situation. If there happens to be a big firefight, no most of them will die, but as their numbers are whittled down and they slowly realise how outclassed they are and what kind of person they are dealing with, any zako that show fear (in maltsans work some of the zako even start to tear up and that) and are willing to surrender, will be spared and shown leniency. Also like to follow a 'no killing unarmed or disabled opponents' ie they were shot in the arm or the leg, the protagonist will try not to finish them off if possible.

Importance of backgrounds
They'd have backgrounds but only minor ones, to show that they are still human beings who were born into this world with a family, and have friends and families possibly still alive.

Protagonist

Attitude
The protagonist is just doing what he thinks is true justice (in my scenario stopping an evil organization). He is not beyond killing but prefers not to. More than willing to show mercy and heck even help wounded zako (after his mission of course). Friendly, would probably even befriend some zako if they were touched by his mercy lol. In stealth missions and such where he has the element of surprise, he rather neutralise lone zako non-lethally. He can be a bit flirty on the side note.

Equipment
Always starts off light, at most a pistol. He uses stealth and agility to get around and uses equipment from defeated zako if needed. Uses mainly stealth suits. Has medical supplies and good medical knowledge

Fighting style
Good typical CQC, both lethal and non lethal. Knows most choke holds and as such.

My perfect scenario.
My perfect scenario would be something like the protagonist is infiltrating an evil organisation to take out the main leader. He would have to interrogate a few zako to find info on the facility itself and location of the leader and such. He slowly and methodically tries to take out as many zako nonlethally as possible until he accidentally messes up and raises an alarm. Queue him making his way through the facility and to the final boss and then defeating her, either lethally or non lethally. Afterwards he'd make his way back through the facility, helping and gathering all the zako who he has spared or only injured. Giving them a choice to leave peacefully and hopefully never stand in his way again or join him and allow him to personally lead them to better lives or something.

ZakoFighter

Casual Client
1 - What's their attitude
Their attitude has to be that they are bad girls by choice and think that being a lolly minion girl in a large army of henchwomen is going to earn them power once they achieve something greater. Or they want to be an evil doer themselves and are trying on the evil uniform for the first time and want to see how it feels to have some control and bull innocents around.

I'm actually pretty particular about this one being that I have my own fetish myself for this. I'm a big fan of tight fitting uniforms for my zako and draw heavy inspiration from the female combatants series and sentai shows. I'm really a big fan of the costumes from sentai shows and power rangers and would love to see an army of girls dressed up as femme putties. However, if I had my own zako I would have them in black head to toe spandex tights. Sometimes they wear belts or masks to decorate them for a particular organization they work for. They can also have leotards, body stockings, and anything that covers up most of their body. It's not necessarily practical, but neither were sentai uniforms and comicbook costumes. They are however very figure revealing and make for great humiliated and defeated zako's :)

Mostly unarmed. Some are armed with an electric baton, however they are not very skilled with it. A protagonist may be able to disarm them and steal their weapon and use it on other zako.

The zako should be trained in basic martial arts but often simply outclassed by a strong female or male protagonist. When they are bullying normal innocent people as part of a raid they may be more skilled against them, but still represent the lowest rank of goon. They are usually just used to harass a protagonist and work for their mistress or master without question.

5 - Do they survive?
I prefer the zako to survive. Also enjoy 2 or 3 zako being taken out with an electric baton or being choked to asphyxiation by the heroine is always fun, but I still prefer simple comic book violence. Having zako taken out and defeated in humiliating body piles or being left constricted or wedged somewhere is especially warranted.

18-35.

Not necessarily, I just prefer that they think they have what it takes on an attacker or protagonist.

My perfect zako scenario, or at least one of them, would involve a surprise attack against the heroine in a closed place. At nighttime the hero/heroine was lured by the villain who controls a massive group of hench-women in to a library or gymnastics gym for a surprise attack. Someplace that has lots of obstacles and hiding places. Then the hero or heroine would dispose of each zako one at a time and in different ways. For example the heroine could throw some zako into a barrel face down leaving their legs flailing outside, or kick a zako who goes rolling into a goal net. Some zako get knocked out face down slumped over chairs, couches, and railings. Other zako are defeated by using props available such as rope, where 1 or 2 zako get tied up into semi-bondage and left to squirm on top of eachother.

Always had a favorite idea of a group of zako on a balance beam trapping the heroine on either side. Then the heroine gracefully knocks each zako off the beam until shes the last one standing leaving unconscious zako scattered about beneath her. Plenty of body piles leaving several zako's moaning in pain and passed out.

Now for the attacker:
They can be fighting in self defense, and also getting pure joy out of knocking out slender beauties. The heroine enjoys humiliating the zako by KO-ing them in vulnerable positions or grabbing a zako crotch to amuse herself. Sometimes the heroine enjoys choking a zako in one hand and fighting zako with the other.

2 - What's their gender?
Female or Male. Preferably Female

Unarmed. Sometimes they steal an electric baton from an overpowered zako and use it on her as payback.

Purely martial arts well beyond the zako's abilities.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.