What kinds of mods would you like more of? (1 Viewer)

Perdition

Content Creator
This is a thread taking requests, not specific requests, though you are welcome to ask anyway since I might be inspired by it, but the type of mod.

Do you wish to see more bottoms mods, hair mods, collar mods, or mods changing parts of the body into other things? I just wish to gauge what the interest is of people so I can know what mods I should focus on making in order to provide content for a larger amount of people.

Hank East

Content Creator
+1 on the damaged clothing too :)

I guess this falls under specific request, but I always wanted an even shorter version of Pleated Micro Skirt - Plain and BrokenToaster's other micro skirts.

I'd also like to see more jewelry mods. Necklaces, bracelets, rings, and leg/ankle bracelets (donnu how else to call em :P) Would be pretty nice.

albvult

Potential Patron
Well, personally i feel like a lack of piercings (for nipples, belly and tongue), though I understand it's quite challenging to make them look cool and different from the side view. Idk, may be a bit more full role-play costumes?) I mean, like profession: doctor/driver/maid/waitress/etc.

He_Who_Faps

Vivacious Visitor
This is a thread taking requests, not specific requests, though you are welcome to ask anyway since I might be inspired by it, but the type of mod.

Do you wish to see more bottoms mods, hair mods, collar mods, or mods changing parts of the body into other things? I just wish to gauge what the interest is of people so I can know what mods I should focus on making in order to provide content for a larger amount of people.
One word friend....nekos

Bsdsbsa

Potential Patron
I guess more mouth stuff, like sticking the tongue out more, more licking and showing teeth, slapping the dick on the tongue, etc.

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
Hmmm.... let's see.

1. More nose choices would be cool. Even some messed up ones, like broken noses, bloody noses. Hell, actual bleeding noses?? Not my cup of tea, but just throwing it out there. Whatever trips your trigger!
2. It would be cool to see some 4 color RGB dynamic hairs that "amp up" the details just a bit and allow for some really cool subtle highlighting (or wacky over the top madness) Somewhere in between most of what we have now, and the full blown real hair static mods.
3. I've always felt the eye shadow could have more "adjustability" on the alpha to have it show up like really super heavy. It could be there's something there I'm missing. If so, let me know.
4. Lingerie, lingerie, lingerie. I realize in profile your dealing with a "limited" area as well as difficulty in creating really fine detail. I guess specifically, I'd like to see bras, panties, garter belts that provide more RGB options to change colors on very specific individual elements. They would be 'intricate", but would be "pretty neat" to see a really good one. I RARELY use tongue piercing, nipple, or belly piercing so those sliders could be used to really provide some adjustability. Examples: a separate underwire (or trim around the breast area that is independent of the stra p or main fill color.
5. Up and down adjustment arrows with a number display in place of sliders so you can see exactly what values you have for breasts, body, etc. without having to generate and export char codes and then go look.

That's all I can think of for now.

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
This game has a fantastic selection of Star Wars character and race mods, but it could definitely be expanded further! So, like, a heck ton more Star Wars mods would be a dream come true at least for me. Anybody else interested? (Please?)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

Deleted member 244242

Vivacious Visitor

physical body mods or regular everyday clothes

Ellabunny

Content Creator
Anal hooks tied to hair, wedgies with her panties pulled up to cover her head but not her eyes, and more bondage stuff like nose hooks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.