What is sexiest for you in a dialogue [Guide my work] (1 Viewer)

What is sexiest for you in a dialogue [Guide my work]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

astounded

Avid Affiliate
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• woman-asking-question-small.jpg
    woman-asking-question-small.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3,932

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Everything on the menu looks good. It isn't a matter of only getting one thing, just of the ordering of the dishes ;D

Kyro

Potential Patron
Depends... Therefore I no click any.

Any of them could be sexist, it just depends on how you look at it. >.>
(doh... how did i miss the ''e''... oh well, I'll leave it here anyway)

Hmm, well I don't see any single one more sexy than the other... and don't prefer one over the other. >.>

Adrien

Potential Patron
I dont clearly understand the difference between 3 and 5, so i voted 3.

I prefer when the girl is humiliated and forced, not because im a bastard, but because i dont think a girl who become eager is very realistic

astounded

Avid Affiliate
To me, reluctant means she is hesitant/disinclined. E.g. "I'm not sure about this"... So by-
#3 I mean going from "I'm not sure about this" to "hell no" by the end of the dialogue.
#5 starts with "hell no" and "HELL NO".

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I went "Girl is reluctant then becomes eager"

Like introducing the to something she hasn't tried before, then in the end, shes begging you for more.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
They can all be sexy. The key is using it well and crafting a sexy and compelling dialogue. It doesn't have to be that compelling to be good, but really what matters is the effort and creativity. It works no matter how you start it out; as long as you begin and end strong.

Jazzsession

Potential Patron
I totally chose 5 for reasons Im scared of....
...but...

I chose 2 if on a train, and maybe 4 if its 24 hours past the sabbath on a hot july morning. And what are the qualifications of 1? Does she have experience? Can we discuss age?

But definitely 5.

"No, no , FML![ADD_TEARS] БББББББББББББ I won't! [CLENCH_TEETH]"{"mood":"Angry"}

>:3

Jazzsession

Potential Patron
I'll get to it then.

It may still involve a train just more of the human trafficking type than the happy little engine/green egg type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.