Content Creator
oh, silly me :) I can do this
dialogue ->

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2190.msg23802#new

Faron

Content Creator
ColonelBarrus said:
This is awesome.

You need one for a commissar. Or a Farseer.

thanks, :)
but I didn`t get it, you need me to make a commissar`s. Or a Farseer`s hair or dialogues ???

ColonelBarrus

Potential Patron
I think there's actually hair for a Farseer floating around out there. A dialogue for that would be great. Or a dialogue or hair for a female commissar. GW made a model for one back in the day...

Faron

Content Creator
actually I made some girl commissar imports, but unfortunately I don`t have dialogues for it, because sororitas have specific lexikon, and what about commissars, maybe you can afford some variants of the plot?
anyway here commissar girl imports ->

p.s. as some people could notice english isn`t my native language so I woner... тут по нашему кто нить шпрехает? ??? ;)

Attachments

• Commissar Girl 1 (short hair).png
    Commissar Girl 1 (short hair).png
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,628
  • Commissar Girl 1.png
    Commissar Girl 1.png
    145 KB · Views: 2,699
  • Commissar Girl 2 (short hair).png
    Commissar Girl 2 (short hair).png
    129.9 KB · Views: 2,344
  • Commissar Girl 2.png
    Commissar Girl 2.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 2,778

ColonelBarrus

Potential Patron
Well, I suppose you could take it in a couple directions. You could have a commissar who has been captured by traitors that are taking advantage of her. Or you could have a commissar who is encouraging morale with blowjobs instead of bolt pistol rounds...

Renegade

Potential Patron
Faron said:
actually I made some girl commissar imports, but unfortunately I don`t have dialogues for it, because sororitas have specific lexikon, and what about commissars, maybe you can afford some variants of the plot?
anyway here commissar girl imports ->

p.s. as some people could notice english isn`t my native language so I woner... тут по нашему кто нить шпрехает? ??? ;)

Почему бы вам не использовать Google Translate, то? That was correct yes? ???

Faron

Content Creator
ColonelBarrus said:
Well, I suppose you could take it in a couple directions. You could have a commissar who has been captured by traitors that are taking advantage of her. Or you could have a commissar who is encouraging morale with blowjobs instead of bolt pistol rounds...

actually dialogues with similar plot already exist ->
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1931.0
specifficly Interrogator and Interrogated dialogue variants
all you need to do is to name male char ( *YOU* ) - guardsman or heretic to your liking

Meloncat

Potential Patron
ColonelBarrus said:
I think there's actually hair for a Farseer floating around out there. A dialogue for that would be great. Or a dialogue or hair for a female commissar. GW made a model for one back in the day...

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/2179/

The Sister of Battle Hair is a good start. I think it could use the kind of texturing you have in the successive Commissar hair, though. Without it the Sister of Battle hair ends up looking kind of flat and static.

O

ohmygodlaughoutloud

Hey there. Loved the Soritas hair and dialogue so much that I adapted 'Interrogator' to be a Commissar.
Works best with the girls name as Commissar and guy as 'Private' or a rank name.
Really rough work, knocked up in 10 minutes as a thank you!

Attachments

Commissar.txt
8.4 KB · Views: 770

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.