Welcome to the new moderator (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
fedefyr has volunteered to be the new moderator for the vore section. Look forward to the stuff you find.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for choosing me, i look forward to share all my vore stuff with you...will upload some Resident evil vore videos once my net stop fucking up...happy holidays to all by the way :D

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
=_matt link=topic=106.msg489#msg489 date=1262105149 said:
cool...not sure where i should ask this but whats the difference between guro and vore?

Well Guro is the japanese version of the word Gore, so basicly guro is girls getting killed in some bloody way/tortured etc...while Vore is from carniVORE/omniVORE etc, meaning eating/devouring, so it revolves around eating...gonna post some pictures once my internet start working properly, so you can see what vore is all about...especially when regarding ryona :D

noice1

Potential Patron
Guro can be any sort of blood/guts theme, I think extreme forms of vore can cross over and be considered guro (seems more like a rating of extreme violence to me).

Vore is traditionally the swallowing of an intact person or creature. It doesn't have to be oral, either. Um, put it this way, if there is a hole on your body, there is a vore for it. One body goes into another, in some way.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Guro can be any sort of blood/guts theme, I think extreme forms of vore can cross over and be considered guro (seems more like a rating of extreme violence to me).

Vore is traditionally the swallowing of an intact person or creature. It doesn't have to be oral, either. Um, put it this way, if there is a hole on your body, there is a vore for it. One body goes into another, in some way.

........i know you were trying to avoid it, but im too much of an ADD kid not to say it: Vore also involves: Cockvore, unbirth, anal vore, mico/macro, samesize and so fourth...personally i prefer girl getting swallowed whole by a worm/snake/plant, but i want something with brain and bloodsucking >_>.....

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Ahhh my innocence!!

But yes you are right. (especially about plants/snakes) >_> <_<

I love you D:.......and isnt vore forum a little dead? Personally im just waiting for the new Hanakanmuri release, which i think is going to be very soon :3

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
the vore section is dead because this forum is only a few months old and people don't post much when a forum is first starting off i'm just really surprised no one posted fromage yet can i suggest warnings for vore postings like whether its hard or soft a lot of people don't like hard vore

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
the vore section is dead because this forum is only a few months old and people don't post much when a forum is first starting off i'm just really surprised no one posted fromage yet can i suggest warnings for vore postings like whether its hard or soft a lot of people don't like hard vore

Great idea, and i havent posted fromage because its still being worked on, and...i dont really like it XD

noice1

Potential Patron
I love you D:.......and isnt vore forum a little dead? Personally im just waiting for the new Hanakanmuri release, which i think is going to be very soon :3

Vore isn't especially popular here. I know a huge cache of images I could gather. It would take a lot of time to round up/archive and host, and since the interest has been light I'm not sure it's worth the time. Better yet a plug-in that would streamline downloading/saving images would help. Anyone interested? Will post some samples of the goods if so.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I don't think vore is particularly unpopular here, we just haven't had a whole lot of material posted. Vore isn't really something I collected over the years so unfortunately I've had near nothing to post in this section. I'd hoped to unload myself of the responsibility by having moderators :P

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I don't think vore is particularly unpopular here, we just haven't had a whole lot of material posted. Vore isn't really something I collected over the years so unfortunately I've had near nothing to post in this section. I'd hoped to unload myself of the responsibility by having moderators :P

I got a shitload of vore pictures....but dunno how to upload em XD

Mardion

Potential Patron
I got a shitload of vore pictures....but dunno how to upload em XD
1)Compress them all with a program like WinRar or 7-Zip.
2)Upload the compressed file to any webhosting service like Rapidshare, Megaupload, Mediafire, Filefactory etc.
3).......
4)PROFIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.