WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues

I tried it some minutes ago, and as the masturbate trigger failed, the whole dialogue stopped, I could do anything, not a single line was displayed, not even precum.
It was at the first girl, the nymph.
I will try it again in some days when I'm back home and will tell you if the problem stays.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

If it happens again, I'd be really curious as to what your frame rate was. Just hit ESC and it'll be shown in the upper left corner.

The dialog is supposed to be robust. It should recover even if masturbate doesn't work.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

I will post it when it happens again, but the framrate could be a considerable problem since the laptop I', curently on is not working so good. Sometimes it crashes when i try to create a Zip file.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Just posted Slave Trainer 2.0, now with undressing and dressing of your slave, plus some other bells and whistles.
It uses "hold down to start options, put dick in mouth when your option comes up, pull up to perform the option." It's not the nicest way to make player choices, but I think its the best we can do with current SDT.
Let me know what you think!

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron

I enjoyed Slave Trainer original. I have the feeling I'll enjoy 2.0 even more. Downloading now, I'll let you know :)

Played through, enjoyed it. Naturally, once you gag her she can't say anything, so you can't pull down for options, so there's no slapping her with the gag on. Guess there's no way around that. I quite like the arm-binding ability. I do so enjoy being able to slap my little cumdumpster around without her grabbing my cock every time I hit her.

My only real complaint is the dress-up outfit. Speaking as a Dom in real life, I have to say, the black is seriously over-rated. Everyone does it, because everyone assumes the slaves clothes HAVE to be black. I'd like to see a little switching up. I personally prefer to dress my toys in red and purple.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

TechnoDemon said:
My only real complaint is the dress-up outfit. Speaking as a Dom in real life, I have to say, the black is seriously over-rated. Everyone does it, because everyone assumes the slaves clothes HAVE to be black. I'd like to see a little switching up. I personally prefer to dress my toys in red and purple.

Thanks for the feedback. You wouldn't happen to have a character code of a slave outfit you'd use? I was thinking of adding an option where you have a few options as to what to dress her in. In Trials of the Mistress, you dress the angel up as a cat, and then she starts meowing and purring instead of talking. Did anyone enjoy that?

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron

I did enjoy that aspect, actually. I've had a couple pets who actually *were* "pets." Cats is pretty common, getting to be more common than dogs nowadays - probably because it's closer to vanilla, for the less hardcore Subs.

Unfortunately, I don't have any character codes for clothes. I'm not a Modder, and I don't generally browse the costume boards. If anyone has a nice bustier (with or without cups to cover the breasts) that would work. Perhaps skipping the garter belt and skirt and panties as well, change the pantyhose to a solid colour, and put in the script that they're crotchless latex pants. If you're coding the outfits, make sure the colours match (manacles and collar included).

Oh, and much as I like spiked collars, never ever put one on the Sub - spikes are only for the Dom.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Sadly, right now I only know how to script the vanilla clothes. When adding custom clothing, I'm not sure how to look up the name of them, so I'm unable use Dialog Actions to put them on the girl. That means things like a bustier aren't possible.

Anybody out there know if its possible to put on custom clothes via dialogue script, and could either tell me how or point me to an example that does it? If I could script custom clothing articles, it would open up a whole new world of possibilities in my dialogues.

And TechnoDemon, if you don't have character codes, you could point me to link on this site for approximate clothing example, if only for the coloring you prefer.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Just posted Slave Trainer 2.1, which supports a female player. Just name your character "Mistress", "Maam", or "Madam", and the girl will refer to you as "she" and "her".

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Posted Slave Trainer 2.2, which allows for choices to be made with a gagged slave.

darkwanderer

Potential Patron

Woaw! This is a huge improvement! I really enjoyed playing it, the options are a lot more easier (and faster) to trigger, it's really nice!

Thank you for this update!

As you already succeed to add these nice features, let's imagine some more: :)
  • in the available option, is this possible to pierce her tits?
  • As a user, who don't know dialogue mechanism, there is some kind of magic with using SDT and your dialogue. We understand that the gamestyle (here, being rough) will break her and change her mood (and make us reach the "next level" of the game) without knowing (at first) the triggers. But, correct me if I'm wrong, I think using any option of the menu (except for slapping) doesn't affect the mood of the girl. Actually, it only seems aesthetic. Is there a way to make these action more effectives (putting a collar / binding her arms will break the girl as a final slap can for instance) ?
  • Is there a mod (-I think there is-) that can, as an action, extend the size of the breast (And that could be trigger as an option in the menu)?
  • Speaking of mods, the final sentences ("I want it in my pussy" or "in my ass") really look like a teaser for a next version with animtools. If one day this dream come true, it will be huge! ;D

These are all optional future features, the dialogue is really great as it is right now, really Thank you for your work!

(PS: WeeWillie told me that Pim_gd is currently working on a better way to choose options. I want to thank you Pim too, for all the work you have already done and still doing for the dialogues of SDT!)

WeeWillie

Content Creator

darkwanderer said:
in the available option, is this possible to pierce her tits?
Yep, I was planning on adding that. It's just a touch harder to script, and I wanted to get the base version in your hands ASAP.

darkwanderer said:
As a user, who don't know dialogue mechanism, there is some kind of magic with using SDT and your dialogue. We understand that the gamestyle (here, being rough) will break her and change her mood (and make us reach the "next level" of the game) without knowing (at first) the triggers. But, correct me if I'm wrong, I think using any option of the menu (except for slapping) doesn't affect the mood of the girl.
You are very astute! This really bothers me so yes, I was planning on upgrading it. Once again this related to being tougher to script. I don't want the player to be able to do one thing that just advances her, such as continually slapping or continually putting on a blindfold, so I need to script limits. I wanted to get a bug-free version out before diving in on these type of details. I also need to do a pass on the dialog to better support the gag, since there are spots where I expected the girl to be able to speak. I want to add thought lines, but in a way that they tend to mostly come up when she is gagged, and not all the time.

darkwanderer said:
Is there a mod (-I think there is-) that can, as an action, extend the size of the breast (And that could be trigger as an option in the menu)?
This one I wasn't planning on doing. This enters the realm of magic, which could fit in Trials of the Sorceress, but not really in Slave Trainer, IMHO. Breasts don't just grow. If it's a feature that people really want, I can look into adding it, but it'll be further down the road.

darkwanderer said:
Speaking of mods, the final sentences ("I want it in my pussy" or "in my ass") really look like a teaser for a next version with animtools. If one day this dream come true, it will be huge!
That's what I'm working on now, making a 3.0 version that uses animtools.

I'm also wanting to add a choice of girls at the start (though still allow you to use your own default girl). That way people could have easy access to clothed girls to undress, and I was thinking about adding personality types. For example, a timid girl would start off in the scared mood and skip the defiant start, an unbreakable girl would never enter the loathing mood, and a trained slave would just start in the fully trained mood. That type of thing.

What are people's opinion on this: For a sense of realism, I was thinking about adding a feature where if you continue to hold the girl down after she has passed out, she would actually die. Basically I'd just change her pose and have a GAME OVER line repeat over and over. Is that too dark?

I'm hoping that Pim_gd might do the choice button feature by the time I finish version 3.0, so that I could then strip out the clunky pull_down/pull_up methods. It's going to bog down even more with the addition of "pierce tits", "pierce tongue", "doggie", "doggie anal", and "table anal".

Thanks for trying it out and giving feedback!

lohengramm

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
I'm also wanting to add a choice of girls at the start (though still allow you to use your own default girl). That way people could have easy access to clothed girls to undress, and I was thinking about adding personality types. For example, a timid girl would start off in the scared mood and skip the defiant start, an unbreakable girl would never enter the loathing mood, and a trained slave would just start in the fully trained mood. That type of thing.

I'm in favor of this. A huge amount of the fun of your other dialogues is seeing the various types and personalities you've created.

WeeWillie said:
What are people's opinion on this: For a sense of realism, I was thinking about adding a feature where if you continue to hold the girl down after she has passed out, she would actually die. Basically I'd just change her pose and have a GAME OVER line repeat over and over. Is that too dark?

I'd say it's just dark enough, considering the actual theme of the dialogue.

Another idea: maybe adding a subset of lines that only get triggered if you push too far, that indicate a permanent mind-break and the onset of actual insanity? A potential new failure state (or win condition, for those of us who like that sort of thing).

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron

I feel like I just stumbled into b/ by accident...

Some of the people in this thread have disturbing fantasies. >_>

I feel right at home XD

Slingerbult

Content Creator

I was looking forward to playing Trials of the Sorceress but it doesn't seem to be working like at all with my set up (Loader 5.34, DA 2.0).
1) I followed instructions in the OP (apart from using later loader and DA versions - I do hope there is backwards compatibility) but the dia wouldn't load after clicking the Trials of the Sorceress portrait and hitting Play. All I saw was vanilla SD_chan with vanilla background and default dialogue.
2) I manually loaded the dialogue as well as clicking the portrait and then the dia started (fading to black etc.) However, once the wood nymph was supposed to appear, nothing happened, the screen remained black and IIRC the line "Intro_SD_chan" or some such kept appearing in the dialogue box.

Meanwhile, there were LOTS of text pop ups (like over 100 in the couple of minutes the dia lasted) in red and white in the upper right corner declaring "mod loading fail" and complaining of various bad dia lines. Not sure how to turn them off or what exactly they mean.

Gonna try some of f93s work next, hoping this can be fixed somehow. I'm sure it's a great adventure once I get it going.

aztlan

Casual Client

The new version of DA is not backwards compatible. The file change options (clothing, dialogs, etc.) need to be redone a bit.

Try running it with other older version of DA (1.15 or 1.09 I would expect should work. Or at least that's my understanding...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.