WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (4 Viewers)

dzafdzaffza

Potential Patron
Hi everyone!
I have a few questions about the way you can make money in the slave bazaar. I'd like to unlock every outfit for each girl but every time I play the game, I'm stuck because at some point I can't manage to make money. There is no more customers after the elite one (maybe I just didn't wait enough time) , and selling girls after you trained them and buying them back makes you lose money.

Can you pimp your girls again after the "elite" customer?
Is there any way to earn money by selling trained slaves and buying them back?

Maybe i'm just missing something....

Btw awesome mod, WeeWillie you're doing great stuff!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I'd like to unlock every outfit for each girl but every time I play the game, I'm stuck because at some point I can't manage to make money.
Sadly, I think there is a bug in my code where customers stop showing up :( You're not the first one to have this issue. I just need to track the issue down. Since at some point I want to revamp the pimping system, and I didn't think many people would encounter the issue, I didn't have much incentive to track it down. But I really need to make it a priority. I'm sorry about the bug.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The link you sent didn't work

I have no idea why it didn't work for you. You can do the search manually.
1. Go to the downloads section.
2, Click in the box that says 'Search'
3. A pop up box will appear. In the text box for Posted by member type in weewillie and press the blue Search button.
4, I think the item you want is the first one in the Searech results.
If this process doesn't work, post a screenshot of what you get.

KingCrimson500

Potential Patron
I have no idea why it didn't work for you. You can do the search manually.
1. Go to the downloads section.
2, Click in the box that says 'Search'
3. A pop up box will appear. In the text box for Posted by member type in weewillie and press the blue Search button.
4, I think the item you want is the first one in the Searech results.
If this process doesn't work, post a screenshot of what you get.

Okayy it worked this time thank you

March

Potential Patron
Can you make a custom girl in the Trainer game?

Also, I've tried having her address me as a custom name, but it just turns up blank every time I try. What am I doing wrong?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
If you are using the one that's in Willie's bundle, yes, you can. Just pick the attitude you want, and change her appearance as you wish. It won't save, but you can save the char. code you want. Also, all you should have to do is put any name in the custom tab name slot.

DFSIR

Vivacious Visitor
Can you tell me what do edit if I wanted to adjust values for arousal, pain, etc? Specifically I want to increase unbroken Ellie's pain for anal. I noticed it goes to 10 when you start but doesn't seem to continue.

I had a lot of fun with this mod over the years and I've done a bit of changing around but only with the girls' appearances and dialogues.

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
When there's an update, it'll be in your alerts. Good things come to those who wait. (Come NOT being the operative word.). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.