WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When I tried to download this (following instructions to the point) I had around 6-10 other programs install did I end up clicking on the wrong link or something...?
Did you follow stuntcock's suggestions?
"It works for me on Chrome but not on Firefox. Solidfiles has revamped their advertising approach recently, presumably intending to frustrate users of adblock software. If you have a narrow whitelist then you probablywon't be able to download from Solidfiles because the script needed to reach the actual filehost will get blocked. Even with adblock disabled, I needed to click on the download button three times (and spawn three popups) before the download began.

Temporary suggestion: try copy-pasting the download link into a different web browser. Preferably one which you rarely use (e.g. Microsoft Edge) and which therefore lacks adblock plugins. Click the small Download button a few times, close the resulting popup ads, and the file transfer should eventually begin."

JuicyBooty

Potential Patron
Hi, Could anyone help me out? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to load animtools onto weeWillies loader. Is it possible?
With deep respect,
JuicyBooty

stuntcock

Content Creator
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to load animtools onto weeWillies loader. Is it possible?
animtoolsV14 is already included.

You could try to replace it with animtoolsV15 if you need all of the latest bugfixes, but doing so requires some familiarity with Character Folders (mainly the $INIT$ folder). If you alter the load-order then custom dialogues may not initialize correctly.

Please note that you're not supposed to manually change the sexual position when you're in the middle of a complex narrative. In some cases, even altering the character's clothing might be disruptive (e.g. because the dialogue uses nudity as a story trigger, or because some items are not supposed to be available until you've purchased them). It might be wiser to setup two SDT folders:
  • LoaderWeeWillieBundle
    • Leave this folder alone. Don't tinker with the mods unless you really know what you're doing.
    • You can adjust the options for the sake of performance, but don't go overboard.
      • Reducing the visual quality is OK.
      • Disabling Strand Shaders is OK.
      • Disabling Spit strands should be OK.
      • Disabling Breathing noises is not OK, because it will prevent the girl from passing out (which is an important narrative event).
    • Try to avoid fiddling with the in-game menu during gameplay. Let it play out its scenarios uninterrupted as the author intended.
  • sby_loader_pack_6_545
    • Feel free to install new mods here.
    • You can adjust the load-order, modify settings and options as you much as you want, and generally customize the gameplay experience to suit your preferences.

JuicyBooty

Potential Patron
animtoolsV14 is already included.
Thank you brother. I appreciate you and your help.
You could try to replace it with animtoolsV15 if you need all of the latest bugfixes, but doing so requires some familiarity with Character Folders (mainly the $INIT$ folder). If you alter the load-order then custom dialogues may not initialize correctly.

Please note that you're not supposed to manually change the sexual position when you're in the middle of a complex narrative. In some cases, even altering the character's clothing might be disruptive (e.g. because the dialogue uses nudity as a story trigger, or because some items are not supposed to be available until you've purchased them). It might be wiser to setup two SDT folders:
  • LoaderWeeWillieBundle
    • Leave this folder alone. Don't tinker with the mods unless you really know what you're doing.
    • You can adjust the options for the sake of performance, but don't go overboard.
      • Reducing the visual quality is OK.
      • Disabling Strand Shaders is OK.
      • Disabling Spit strands should be OK.
      • Disabling Breathing noises is not OK, because it will prevent the girl from passing out (which is an important narrative event).
    • Try to avoid fiddling with the in-game menu during gameplay. Let it play out its scenarios uninterrupted as the author intended.
  • sby_loader_pack_6_545
    • Feel free to install new mods here.
    • You can adjust the load-order, modify settings and options as you much as you want, and generally customize the gameplay experience to suit your preferences.

E

ErikModi

Wow, this is an awesome collection! Lots of really interesting stuff!

So, I've tried Trials of the Sorceress twice now, and I just can't get past the Succubus (the zombie give me trouble, too). Don't want to comb through all 35 pages, so forgive me if this has been asked before, but I have two questions:
1) How do you get the zombie to not bite your dick off?
2) How do you "beat" the succubus? First time I tried it, I seemingly came out of nowhere and lost, second time, I just kept getting the "don't do what she says" dialogues (and her telling me to do stuff), but nothing else happened (since I was basically doing nothing, since everything I could do it seemed like she approved of).

Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer these questions, and much love to the mod author for creating such an interesting and immersive experience!

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I just have to say, that this is imo, the best mod on this site. Thank you WeeWillie! I hope there are some updates coming, especially to Slave Bazaar! Looking forward to more slaves available! I've been having a few issues with saving, and keeping what I have, but I think that's on my end.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Hmm.... Still having problems with my game not saving, but that only happens when I log out for the night. Any suggestions? It doesn't make sense that the only time it won't save is when I let my computer go idle overnight. This only started happening recently, and I have tried to un-install everything, and start over from a fresh download.

Hmm... would putting the game on autoplay, or using the handjob position mess things up?

Last edited:
D

DanteXIII

the game is great but i keep running into a bug on the slave trainer game. Anytime I switch positions with the girls it is permanently stuck on the fuck position. Does anyone know what to do or is my computer just bad?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
So here is my very crude edit of Ellie.
It will make her enjoy anal and unlock some of the progression in the dialog.
This file also includes the fix from "codebreaker13" which prevents the massive loss of love and pride by cum in face or mouth and also unlocks some more dialog.

Replace existing file in your own placement of the "Slave Bazaar" folder (for me its D:\sdt\WeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar)
I highly recommend that before doing this you rename the existing file to something like "Girl3.txt.BACKUP" so you can revert if needed since my version is not without its own bugs, for instance:

• *THIS WILL COMPLETELY SKIP THE PAIN DIALOG* She will start to enjoy it from the very first time.
  • It locks her hands at her legs. This means that she will not cover herself when you buy her and even when using the leather cuffs she still has her hands on her legs. However if you buy some clothes and dress her, the hands are unlocked.
    I am not even close to figuring out how I managed to make that happen...

If you do anal before you break her, she will still cry and show some resentment towards you and her pride and love will go down but her pleasure will go up (+2 at a time). You can of course keep complementing her to counteract this somewhat.
After she is broken she will be able to have an orgasm from anal if you allow her to masturbate (100 pleasure required).

Hope you enjoy and please give me some notes if you can! This is far from perfect.

I've just downloaded this, and did as instructed. I'll test it out and see what I find. Thanks for this!!

Penderez

Potential Patron
Breaking Plexia is impossible, even with cheating and mashing "J" key to cum down her throat. I choked her out until she passed out with 0 pride and 100 arousal 3 times, and it didn't work. Please Wee Willie, come back :0

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
Breaking Plexia is impossible, even with cheating and mashing "J" key to cum down her throat. I choked her out until she passed out with 0 pride and 100 arousal 3 times, and it didn't work. Please Wee Willie, come back :0
just use whip till she passing out or cumming .
then she's your pain slut .

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Hmm. I'm still having issues with the saves. It seems like everything is fine until I break Plexia. Then, by the next day, or less I don't have the option to repair or continue. :(

Theeone

Potential Patron
Sorry WeeWillie if you don't approve of me doing this but I've fixed a few typos, added some more dialogue (Only to TOTS) and adjusted all character skins (Allowing them to be used with mods like breast expansion without having strange lines across the body. I've also added an edited settings file (It's in the $INIT$) for sby's breast expansion. Again, sorry if you do not approve of me doing this, if not let me know and I wont publish any changes I make again and if anyone is interested in trying this edit you may want to create a back up of every file you replace so that you can revert back to the original if you wish.

Attachments

Mods.zip
296.2 KB · Views: 258

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.