Wakfu clothes and hair request (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi @Jolo. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

can we have something like Evangeline and Amalia from the show WakFu
Please note that there are a few guidelines to follow when making a Request. They are not strictly enforced (i.e. you won't be punished for breaking them), but it's a good idea to read through them because they can improve the chances of your Request being completed.

The most important thing is that we need side-view references images for anything that you're asking us to make.

It's also useful to Search before posting and to check the Archive. There are static hairstyles for Amalia and Evangeline already available.

It's always possible for us to create additional hair mods (and clothing mods, of course) but you should be willing to put some effort into your Request. You can track down reference images, carefully describe what you want, search for similar clothing mods which already exist, reach out directly to modders whose art style you like, and so on. If you're especially interested, then there are various ways that you can help out directly (i.e. by sketching, tracing, testing, etc) in the creation of mod files.

QuantumEffect92

Potential Patron
I second this.
I've got some reference shots covered for the outfits at least:

Amalia:
7aIL9Wo.jpg

UEh6orp.jpg

Evangelyne Season 1:
o9yLmLf.png

rvUWK64.png

Evangelyne Red Dress:
7gZC0s0.png

Evangelyne Season 2 (The best I could find, unfortunately. Also, the drawn picture is much closer in terms of color and shade than the ones of the figurine.):
tSPOIFb.jpg

ovxa6Yg.jpg

Cleophee:
Hkf731I.jpg

If I find more or better ones I'll post them.

Last edited:

El Grillo

Content Creator
Already uploaded to the resources manager , took me some minutes since i haven´t used it before. Amalia and Evangeline i got from the old booru, Cleophee i made myself. El Grillo's Files

stuntcock

Content Creator
Already uploaded to the resources manager , took me some minutes since i haven´t used it before.
Just FYI: the backend software treats everyone with suspicion. When someone uploads a file for the first time, it must be manually screened before it will become visible to the public. The hyperlink that you posted worked for you, but for anyone else it would lead to an error screen.

Of course we've approved your first four resource uploads, so the link should now work for everyone. Any subsequent files that you create can be immediately linked and shared; the approval process will automatically be skipped.

If you know who created the Cra and Amalia hairstyles then please let me know; we can "reassign" those files to the appropriate forum account. It's not strictly necessary, of course. It's a minor matter of "archival accuracy" rather than a serious dispute about IP rights. If the original authorship is a mystery (or if the files were submitted anonymously to the booru) then we'll just leave things as-is. The reassignment feature is used mainly for bulk uploads. For examples Rob Rob has uploaded several hundred mods made by @dantethedarkprince, so that Dante's work is now (hopefully) more visible to newcomers.

P.S. I had marked your own thread with the <resource migration> tag, as a reminder to myself that I should (eventually) upload your work to the Resource Manager. If I can get your permission then I'll go ahead and do so. If you'd prefer to do it yourself (adding your own comments, screenshots, etc for each hairstyle) then please feel free to do so. If you'd rather keep your work in its current location then that's fine as well. Just let me know (here or via PM or whatever) how you'd like to proceed.

--------------------

Since this request deals mainly with costumes rather than hairstyles, we can't really consider it fulfilled yet. I'll leave the thread open pending further developments.

El Grillo

Content Creator
Just FYI: the backend software treats everyone with suspicion. When someone uploads a file for the first time, it must be manually screened before it will become visible to the public. The hyperlink that you posted worked for you, but for anyone else it would lead to an error screen.

Of course we've approved your first four resource uploads, so the link should now work for everyone. Any subsequent files that you create can be immediately linked and shared; the approval process will automatically be skipped.

If you know who created the Cra and Amalia hairstyles then please let me know; we can "reassign" those files to the appropriate forum account. It's not strictly necessary, of course. It's a minor matter of "archival accuracy" rather than a serious dispute about IP rights. If the original authorship is a mystery (or if the files were submitted anonymously to the booru) then we'll just leave things as-is. The reassignment feature is used mainly for bulk uploads. For examples Rob Rob has uploaded several hundred mods made by @dantethedarkprince, so that Dante's work is now (hopefully) more visible to newcomers.

P.S. I had marked your own thread with the <resource migration> tag, as a reminder to myself that I should (eventually) upload your work to the Resource Manager. If I can get your permission then I'll go ahead and do so. If you'd prefer to do it yourself (adding your own comments, screenshots, etc for each hairstyle) then please feel free to do so. If you'd rather keep your work in its current location then that's fine as well. Just let me know (here or via PM or whatever) how you'd like to proceed.

--------------------

Since this request deals mainly with costumes rather than hairstyles, we can't really consider it fulfilled yet. I'll leave the thread open pending further developments.
Thanks for everything, feel free to add any and all of my work to the Manager or back it up in any other way, its all for share after all! No idea about the autor of those two hairs, if they where credited i have forgoten at all by who, that old booru growt quite fast and then dissapeared, it was at the beggining of SDT. BTW this forum is quite awesome, better than the last one! As soon as i get back to modding i will publish once again.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Another migration project? I'm happy to help.
You missed out on this one :smile:. I've already copied the files from El Grillo's Hairs and El Grillo's Hair Part II.

Those thread titles reveal one of the reasons why the Downloads system is useful: we previously needed to split threads (or use multiple posts, or use an offsite filehost) whenever a prolific creator reached the 100-file-per-post attachment limit.

If you've identified a set of files that look interesting, or if you've found some older work which isn't getting enough recognition -- then please feel free to raise it as a suggestion. If the author has been inactive for a long time and your attempts to contact them have gone unanswered, then it's probably safe to begin reposting their work.

If you don't have any particular project in mind but you do have some spare time, then there's always the <resource migration> tag. Most of the threads marked by that tag should be eligible for reuploading work, but it's still prudent to investigate before getting started. For example: @Widget has expressed an intent to get involved in SDT modding again, so we should leave his thread alone for now. Kir's thread is probably the largest set of high-quality SWF content which remains hosted in "classic" thread format, but @Kir still visits the forum occasionally and so we can't do anything without his permission.

On the other hand, @Maineim has been absent for a long time and some of the images in his thread have decayed - so it would be a good candidate for preservation work. But there are also several threads whose authors published only a handful of files, which might be more attractive if you're hoping to complete several tasks in quick succession.

But we've departed quite far from the topic of this thread. If anyone would like to discuss reupload work then please contact me by PM or reply to the migration thread.

Rob

Vivacious Visitor
I've been so busy with real life work I don't come here much these days. Maybe if someone has a repetitive thing they need done they could contact us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.