1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wakfu clothes and hair request

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by Jolo, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Jolo

Jolo Potential Patron

can we have something like Evangeline and Amalia from the show WakFu

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Jolo. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Please note that there are a few guidelines to follow when making a Request. They are not strictly enforced (i.e. you won't be punished for breaking them), but it's a good idea to read through them because they can improve the chances of your Request being completed.

The most important thing is that we need side-view references images for anything that you're asking us to make.

It's also useful to Search before posting and to check the Archive. There are static hairstyles for Amalia and Evangeline already available.

It's always possible for us to create additional hair mods (and clothing mods, of course) but you should be willing to put some effort into your Request. You can track down reference images, carefully describe what you want, search for similar clothing mods which already exist, reach out directly to modders whose art style you like, and so on. If you're especially interested, then there are various ways that you can help out directly (i.e. by sketching, tracing, testing, etc) in the creation of mod files.

3. PeleDemandsSacrifice1192

PeleDemandsSacrifice1192 Potential Patron

I've got some reference shots covered.
    Amalia:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evangelyne Season 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evangelyne Red Dress:
    [​IMG]

Evangelyne Season 2 (The best I could find, unfortunately):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cleophee:
    [​IMG]

If I find more or better ones I'll post them.