Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I would like to request a VR headset mod for SDT. Here are some references:
oculus-rift-1.jpg

gear_vr_fitting_l.jpg

Oculus-Rift-review.jpg

I have no particular preference for any of the two designs above (the first and third images are of the Occulus Rift). I'm guessing this may require the loader, though of course, it could also be a regular vanilla mod. Thanks for reading.
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
No, this could easily be done as vanilla headwear. I can't do it right now, though, since I don't have access to my PC at the moment.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
No, this could easily be done as vanilla headwear. I can't do it right now, though, since I don't have access to my PC at the moment.
Sounds good. Hopefully you'll get to work on it soon. The only thing I'm missing now is a reply from Dante on his controller mod

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I won't have access to my PC again for at least the next 6 months, sorry.
Eh, it's all right. I'm quite patient, and six months should be a breeze, or even ten years for that matter. I mean, it feels like it was only yesterday I was celebrating New Years' Day 2018, and now that year's coming to a close already. And then there's the fact that I started college two years ago! Where o where has the time gone. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Take your time and work at your pace. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.