Brutal Battle: A VR Experience (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
Another commissioned story.

----------

In real life, I have very little going for me. That doesn't matter here, which is why I love it so much.

Virtual Reality has come a long way in such a short time. It seemed like only yesterday I was wearing a big bulky helmet and running into my walls at home, and now I'm in a suit that fits my body perfectly and offers me haptic feedback that allows me to feel things in an extremely realistic manner. From the comfort of my own home I can travel the world, no, the universe, and experience everything it has to offer. Some experiences are... quite nice. Others are quite dangerous, or at least they would be, but the suit is designed to inflict only a little bit of pain in the event that your avatar within VR World is injured. The suit tries to emulate what you would feel in the game as perfectly as possible, and it does a great job, but obviously there would be many logistical and practical problems if the suit made you feel the decapitation that your avatar suffers when battling against a giant monster with a sword. I've been decapitated once, and it was very unsettling, but thankfully, not all that painful. Some masochists have attempted to modify the suits to increase the amount of pain you can feel, but that's not for me. I'm fine with the suit I've got.

And while the suit is great and exploring the universe and different realms and dimensions is great, the best part about VR is my new best friend. Her name is Ashley, and we met while battling goblins in Sword of the Kings: Return of the Ring (one of my favorites). While the suit makes it possible to make certain enhancements to your body (I'm much more muscular in VR World), Ashley's avatar is mostly true to her real life self. She's a beautiful woman, mid-twenties, curvy body, long brown hair, and a smile that melts my heart. I know her avatar is true to herself because I found her online. It wasn't easy since her real name isn't Ashley, but I did find her. OK, so her breasts and ass are a little bit enhanced in VR World, but she was still a naturally curvy beauty. We never have actually met up in real life, we don't even live in the same time zones, but we've become pretty close. We do pretty much everything together in VR World.

A brand new game released today, and we were both excited to try it out. It was the first M rated fighting game available for the platform. There were several lame attempts at fighting games before, but it seemed like the developers were too afraid to make something too intense. Well today we finally got our chance to check out Brutal Battle.

"You won't get too mad if I kick your ass too hard, will you?" I joked to Ashley.

She smiled her trademark smile and said, "I'd like to see you try."

Then she gave me a look that she never gave me before. It was... sexy. Interesting. We had been friends for awhile now, and I obviously found her very attractive, but I was too afraid to do anything about it. VR World did allow for people to experience... certain things with each other, but I never dreamed of asking her about it. I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had. But if she was attracted to me...

I'd have to keep an eye on things.

We approached the gateway entrance to the game. "BRUTAL BATTLE!" it said, with blood splatters behind the letters. Cute.

It would feel weird beating up Ashley. We usually worked together in these VR games. Hopefully she wouldn't get mad at me for attacking her. After all, that was the point of the game!

We entered the game, and it took us to a character select screen. Of course our bodies would be used as the base, but the different characters offered us different abilities and clothes. I chose Charlie Bravo, a military looking man with combat boots, camo pants, and a black tank top. He had super strength, and apparently focused on grappling and punching really hard. That works for me!

When I spawned in the game, I found myself on a stone walkway in the middle of a field. It was a serene and peaceful area, seemingly at odds with the theme of the game. Maybe that was the point? My thoughts about the arena left my mind completely when I heard the announcer speak.

"ROUND ONE, FIGHT!"

A deep and booming voice filled my ears. It signified that the match had already started, but where was Ashley? I turned around, and spotted her. I looked at her outfit, and I felt something move in my pants, and I don't think it had anything to do with the suit.

"Wow."

"You like?"

Ashley wore an incredibly revealing dress. It was loose and flowing. It looked somewhat like a leotard, except it didn't connect at the bottom. Instead, it flowed freely, and with the slight breeze, I caught a glimpse of her white panties. Her arms and legs were completely bare, and the way the dress was designed, it looked like her legs went on forever. She wore simple black sandals on her feet.

Realizing I was staring at her, and I never answered her question, I sputtered out. "Y-y-yes. I do!"

"You don't look so bad yourself."

"Heh...uh... thanks..."

"So," she said, placing her hands on her hips, "are we gonna fight or is this going to be a staring contest?"

"Oh, right! Let's see, how does this work..."

"Apparently I have super human speed," Ashley said. She threw a few punches in the air, and indeed they were about twice as fast as a normal human's would be.

"Interesting, I supposedly have super human strength." I threw a few punches in the air. They were normal speed, and since I only hit air, I couldn't tell if they were super punches or not. I was surprised when Ashley got right up next to me.

"Punch me."

"Uh, are you sure?"

"Yes! This is a fighting game! So punch me!"

"I don't know..."

"PUNCH ME, YOU PUSSY!"

I was surprised to hear that come from Ashley. She was usually a modest girl, and now here she was looking hot as hell in a skimpy dress and yelling at me. I punched her like she asked, right in the stomach.

"Oooooof!"

Ashley clutched her stomach and sank to her knees.

"Oh, shit, are you alright?"

"COUGH! Ugh...yes." She shakily got back up to her feet.

"Do it again."

"Are you..." "DO IT!" Ashley yelled. She put her hands together and held them above her head, stretching out her body and giving me a clear shot at her stomach. She had a pleading look in her eyes. I think... she may be enjoying this. So I punched her again, harder than the last time. Her body jumped up about a foot in the air, then came crashing down on her knees.

"COUGH COUGH... UNNNGHHHHhhhhhh..."

It was at this point that I noticed two health bars above our head. Mine was fully green, but hers had a bit of red on it. Next to our health bars were pictures of our faces. Those are probably more for anybody watching than ourselves.

"Looks like I'm winning. You want a shot at me?"

Ashley got back up to her feet, but kept one hand on her stomach. She winced.

"Hey," I said. "You OK? That didn't actually hurt, did it?"

"What? Of course not!"

Ashley removed her hand from her stomach and stood up straight. I could see in her face that she was hurting, though. Odd. She approached me and punched me a bunch of times in my stomach. My health bar barely moved, and her punches, though very quick, mostly tickled. I thought I'd be funny, so I punched her hard in the nose. Her head snapped backwards and she fell hard to the ground. Her health bar filled more with red.

"Oh shit, are you..."

"Stop asking if I'm OK! It's a fighting game! You can't hurt me, just keep going!"

I hesitated, but decided to keep going. "If you say so..."

I kicked her hard in the side. Her body rolled along the stone walkway for several feet before coming to a rest. I walked up to her. I felt compelled to ask if she was OK again, but I refrained. She had a smile on her face. Well, if beating her up made her smile, then that's what I was going to do.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her knees, then hammered my fist into her face. Blood shot out of her nose and covered my fist. She grunted out each time I hit her, and I had to admit, it was turning me on. I don't know what it was that made this scenario so hot for me, but it really was making me feel something I had never felt before. I continued pummeling her face and her health bar was almost at zero.

"Ready to be knocked out?"

Ashley spit up a bit of blood.

"You don't have the balls!"

I smashed my fist into the center of her face and her arms twitched once then fell limply against her bare legs. I pulled my fist back and saw that her nose was completely smashed against her face. I let her go, and she fell face first into the stone floor. Blood pooled under her face. Her picture next to her fully red health bar went dim.

After a few seconds, her body disappeared, and suddenly she was standing upright, completely fine. All evidence of the previous match was gone.

"ROUND 2, FIGHT!"

I went in to start punching her again, but I noticed she was moving her nose around on her face. She wasn't feeling any after effects from the previous match, was she? She used my hesitation to start her own attack. She kicked at me several times. Each kick was a blur due to her super speed. Again, it mostly just tickled, and my health bar barely moved. I grabbed her head and headbutted her, slamming my forehead into hers. She yelped in pain. I headbutted her several more times before letting her go. She sank to her knees.

"You spend a lot of time on your knees in this game!"

"You just got in a few lucky shots."

"Is that right?"

I kneed her in her face, and she fell backwards. She screamed pretty loudly, like she was in real pain. Either she was really getting into the role, or her suit was faulty, which was almost unheard of. Unless...

I walked over to Ashley and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed shut and her hands were holding her nose.

"Hey Ash..."

"Don't say it. I'm fine."

She threw out a few kicks my way while she was on the ground. I decided now was a good time to test out my grappling ability. I reached down and lifted Ashley above my head. She weighed practically nothing. I slammed her down over my knee in a brutal backbreaker.

CRACK! "AAAAAHHHH!"

I punched her outstretched stomach while she was draped over my knee. Her health bar was falling rapidly. I punched her a few more times, each time her arms and legs flopped and she grunted out in pain. To end round two, I lifted her back up in the air. I decided to see exactly how strong I was, so I tried to jump. To my surprise, it actually worked! I jumped high into the air, much higher than any human could possibly jump, even without holding on to another person! I was in the air for several seconds before I landed heavily on the stone walkway. As I landed, I slammed Ashley over my knee again. Her health bar turned completely red and her picture went dim again. I broke her back in half. Her body was draped over my knee at a severe angle. Realizing she would be out for a few more seconds before she respawned, I used the opportunity to run my hand up and down her legs a few times. Even though she wasn't really in front of me, it sure as hell felt like she was. So soft... so warm...

Then she was gone, and standing upright next to me.

"ROUND THREE, FIGHT!"

I wonder if she knew what I just did... She didn't seem to...

Ashley made her way towards me, then she suddenly sank down to her knees, clutching her back.

"Ow!"

"Woah hey, what's wrong?"

"It's...OW...ugh... it's nothing..."

She stood up again, and the pain she was experiencing seemed to be gone. I looked at her very seriously now. "Ash. Are you wearing a modified suit?"
"What? No... Maybe..."

"Ash!"

"What?! Listen, I've had lots of fun with you, but I need more! I'm starting to get bored, I need real danger! I need a suit that'll inflict real pain on me!"

"Don't you realize how dangerous that is?! And I've been hitting you really hard! We have to stop."

"NO!"

"Ashley..."

"We are not stopping. Hey. Listen... I, uh..." Ashley started to look really shy, which I felt was odd. "...I have a bit of a secret to tell you."

Now I was intrigued. We talked a lot about VR and all the games we've played, but Ashley rarely talked about her personal life. And now she had a secret to tell me? Or was she just messing with me to distract me?

"I... kind of... have this... fetish..."

Now I started to sweat. Ashley was going to share her fetish? With me?

"I like the feeling of pain. It really turns me on."

"Well, I guess that explains some of it... but it's still dangerous."

"No it isn't. The pain is amplified, but it's still safe. So pretend like it's a normal suit, and just kick the shit out of me already!"

Ashley shoved me backwards. A sliver of health fell off of my health bar. I backhanded her across the face and a large chunk fell off of hers.

"Ungh, yes, do it again!"

I backhanded her in the other direction and her head fell to the other side.

"UGH!"

I tackled her and started pummeling her face in. I really let loose. I had to admit, this experience was turning me on, but I couldn't help but feel a little guilty, knowing that I was inflicting real pain on her. But she seemed to like it, and she wanted me to do it, so I had to oblige her. Blood splattered on the stone walkway as I beat on her face. I swear I even saw a tooth go flying at one point. I stopped punching Ashley. She was left a bloody and gurgling mess, but she still had one small bit of health left. So I grabbed her head with both hands and twisted it hardly around. I felt the bone crack and pop as I snapped Ashley's neck. I stood and looked over her body. It was a beautiful body, even with her head twisted around facing the wrong direction. Then, like before, it disappeared, and she respawned.

I wasted no time and uppercutted her immediately after she respawned, sending her flying through the air. I knocked her right out of her sandals, which stayed in place. I ran under her body and raised my fist in the air. She came crashing down and landed back first over my fist. It was an instant KO as her health bar turned completely red. Her body bent severely over my fist as it shattered her spine.

We went on for a long time. I killed her over and over again. I snapped her neck a few more times, stomped on her head, bent her in half, and one time I even punched her head so hard it exploded. Blood splattered all over my face as her headless body flopped uselessly to the ground.

Even though she kept respawning, curiously her clothes would remain damaged. Over the course of many fights, her dress became ripped in several places. I kicked her hard across her midsection, and a large piece of her dress tore to reveal her belly. Instead of letting the cloth hang there, she tore it off completely. Her navel was a good target, peeking out through the hold in her dress. I hit her hard there until she lost all of her health.

In one particular fight I really went to town on her. I punched her all over her body. She fell to the ground and I jumped on her, not letting up on my punishment. It was probably three or four fights in a row, I lost count, but I would just keep hitting her the second she would respawn. Her dress was in tatters, and eventually I just ripped it off. She had a thin strip of cloth covering her breasts, her white panties, and nothing else covering her body. We actually made out at one point for the first time with each other. It was amazing what the suits were capable of making you feel.

We fought and we fought. Each round seemed more and more intense. And for Ashley it was, because what she failed to tell me was that her pain increased after each round. I think she was having too much fun to notice, but I wish she would have...

ROUND FORTY SEVEN, FIGHT!

"Hey," Ashley said, breathing heavily and moving slowly.

"Yeah, are you ready to quit? I think your suit it taking its toll on you."

"No, I'm fine... but I have an idea. I want to try something."

"Anything, Ashley."

She got in real close to me, and softly whispered into my ear.

"Throatlift me."

"Hmm?"

"Grab me by my neck, lift me up, and hold me there until I lose all my health."

She said it so seductively to me. Without a word I grabbed her neck with one hand, gave it a hard squeeze, and lifted her up effortlessly into the air. She started gagging and spitting and kicking her legs. She slowed her kicking down, and did something I couldn't believe.

She reached down underneath her panties and started rubbing herself.

Her face started turning red, and she spit all over my hand. Her legs twitched, and her free arm dangled at her side, while her other was rubbing herself. I slowly squeezed her neck tighter and tighter. Her gagging got more and more intense, and her whole body starting twitching violently. I looked down and saw that her toes her were curling, and when I looked into her face, it was turning purple, and her eyes had rolled back into her head. Time seemed to slow as I watched Ashley orgasm and die at the same time. The moment of her climax, she gave one final gagging noise, her whole body twitched once, and then her hand fell limply out of her panties and brushed against her bare thigh. It was dripping wet. I reached up my other hand so that both were around her neck. I squeezed as hard as I could and felt her neck shatter underneath my grip as her head cocked sideways. I held her there for a long while, as I slowly looked over her hanging limp body. The strip of cloth barely contained her breasts. Her panties were partially see through due to the dampness. Her body swayed back and forth in the breeze as I held her up.

Then I simply let her go and she crashed hard into the stone floor. I waited around for a few seconds, waiting for Ashley to respawn. She never did. I looked back down at her body, expecting it to disappear, but it didn't. I looked up to her picture next to her health bar, and instead of it being dim, there was a skull and crossbones over her face.

"Hmm, that's different. Hey VR, respawn Ashley."

"ASHLEY IS NOT IN THE GAME"

"What? Where is she?"

It was then that my heart sank.

"Oh no..."

I looked back down at her body. I shook her a few times, even know I knew this was just an avatar.

"Wake up, Ashley! HEY!"

"Yeah yeah, I know... Hmm... well then... Hey VR. Exit game."

"EXITING GAME. HAVE A NICE DAY"

I never did see Ashley again, well not really. In Brutal Battle, I was able to bring an AI version of her into the game as a sparring partner (which I did many times of course), but I never saw her in any games again. I knew her suit had most likely killed her. At least she had a good time on her way out, and I was happy to be the one to provide that experience for her.

I went on to become the Brutal Battle World Champion. It was fun for awhile, but I starting wondering about maybe getting myself a modified suit...

THE END

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.