Virginity Omnibus Development Thread (1 Viewer)

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
As you may know from reading my last dialogue, I've been working on a super-secret project revolving around Fluttershy losing her virginity. As I was working on it though, I realized that almost all of the lines weren't specific to mlp. So, I tweaked a few of the starting lines to use the charname variable instead of hard-coding a name, and now the character is whoever you want! So whether you're a fan of mlp or not, you'll be able to enjoy the frankly ridiculous amount of time that's been put into this project. Anyway, this is where I'll be posting updates as I make progress on the dialogue, since it's going to be enormous and even an incomplete version has more content than any of my previous dialogues.

Basic Concept
Fluttershy (or whoever you set the name to) has sex for the first time. Starting out nervous, she'll gradually change her behavior and approach to sex based on how you treat her.

Progress So Far
Currently the only complete path you can take is the Kindness path. You can reach this path by repeatedly having her lick his penis, although feel free to play around with the dialogue, since there shouldn't be anything that locks you out of the path at this time (if there is, let me know, because that's a bug, not a feature). The Assertiveness path is currently in progress, which you can access by being rough with her (vigorous). There are debug lines that you can run if you feel like skipping past the initial awkwardness, although I won't tell you how to get them (that just seems too easy ;) ). Let me know what you think in the comments below, and watch this thread for future updates!

Attachments

Virginity Omnibus Ver1.2.txt
39.3 KB · Views: 850

Last edited:

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
Version 1.2 is now out! This version finishes almost all of the lines in the Kindness path, and the baseline for the Assertive path is done enough that you should be able to run it with minimal issues. You can only access this path by using vigorous for now, but later you will be able to also do so by holding her down.

I've also renamed the project to the Virginity Omnibus. It really isn't mlp specific anymore, so naming a character from the show doesn't make sense. As always, let me know what you think in the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.