Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (1 Viewer)

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Thanks, but could you just upload the pics here next time? This imagevenue is really hard to use, as it opens everything in a new window...
How did someone make this, they made new models in GTA for them?

1) I don't really see anything bad in opening full-size images in new window - I always open links/images in new window(tab) manually (by holding shift key while clicking), if it doesn't happens by default. In mobile device - there is back key anyway.

2) Maybe somebody creates completely new models... But AFAIK, most of them - just tweaked|reskinned existing models from other sources, re-rigged in 3dsmax to be compatible with GTA and then exported to GTA format. There are instructions over internets how to do it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
1) I don't really see anything bad in opening full-size images in new window - I always open links/images in new window(tab) manually (by holding shift key while clicking), if it doesn't happens by default. In mobile device - there is back key anyway.

2) Maybe somebody creates completely new models... But AFAIK, most of them - just tweaked|reskinned existing models from other sources, re-rigged in 3dsmax to be compatible with GTA and then exported to GTA format. There are instructions over internets how to do it.
It's PC not mobile. The problem is, you have to open them in a new tab, then click on the "continue", then close the bloody ad that pops up, then click one more to enlarge. It is tedious. When this forum has an upload button, so much easier to use it and plug in thumbnails.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
It's PC not mobile. The problem is, you have to open them in a new tab, then click on the "continue", then close the bloody ad that pops up, then click one more to enlarge. It is tedious. When this forum has an upload button, so much easier to use it and plug in thumbnails.

[OFFTOPIC]
I thought in modern times noone is left who still browsing without adblock =) Without adblock it's unsafe and tedious, really.
And about attachments: the main advantage is that pics usually stay alive longer, but there are drawbacks too - more server load and... well, here is not the only place I mirrored that post, so I would need stronger motivation to put additional efforts to alter post contents for every particular forum.
[/OFFTOPIC]

kmon22

Club Regular
this is what happens when i use her

Attachments

• 20200510210744_1.jpg
    20200510210744_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 494
  • 20200510210813_1.jpg
    20200510210813_1.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 512
  • 20200510210744_1.jpg
    20200510210744_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 454
  • 20200510210803_1.jpg
    20200510210803_1.jpg
    848.6 KB · Views: 428

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Yes, this happens when you just replace existing ped model. Game engine tries to use variants of skins in random manner, but Victoria's model has only one skin. Thus, when game selects nonexistent skin, parts of the model becomes transparent or strange-skinned (for example - grass instead hairs). I guess, this is due to mistakes in model metadata file (*.ymt). And I don't know how to open/edit those files. There are several models that behaves the same - they work fine only if you replace the hero. But, if you use right trainer, you can spawn any ped and fine tune the selection of its skin. Use "trainerV" and be happy =)

UPD: I was right - its wrong .ymt file. I 've unpacked it with MetaToolkit and clearly see tags for nonexistent geometries and textures. Though, I'm not going to fix it - I use this model only through trainer anyway...

Last edited:

kmon22

Club Regular
Yes, this happens when you just replace existing ped model. Game engine tries to use variants of skins in random manner, but Victoria's model has only one skin. Thus, when game selects nonexistent skin, parts of the model becomes transparent or strange-skinned (for example - grass instead hairs). I guess, this is due to mistakes in model metadata file (*.ymt). And I don't know how to open/edit those files. There are several models that behaves the same - they work fine only if you replace the hero. But, if you use right trainer, you can spawn any ped and fine tune the selection of its skin. Use "trainerV" and be happy =)

UPD: I was right - its wrong .ymt file. I 've unpacked it with MetaToolkit and clearly see tags for nonexistent geometries and textures. Though, I'm not going to fix it - I use this model only through trainer anyway...
which, is strange. Because same thing happened to Miya. Hanna is the only one that worked well. I guess that’s answer the great Mystery

wj1905

Master of this Domain
[OFFTOPIC]
I thought in modern times noone is left who still browsing without adblock =) Without adblock it's unsafe and tedious, really.
And about attachments: the main advantage is that pics usually stay alive longer, but there are drawbacks too - more server load and... well, here is not the only place I mirrored that post, so I would need stronger motivation to put additional efforts to alter post contents for every particular forum.
[/OFFTOPIC]
I use adblock of course. But there is still something that pops up and is immediately closed by it.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
F... just noticed that clips taken for Rockstar Editor got broken breasts jiggling. Only relatively large amplitude breast movements are recorded good, but since jiggling amplitude is fading, when amplitude drops below some level - also drops the "framerate" of breast animation, making jiggling looks not smooth, but extremely jerky. That is a great disappointment for me, and I doubt it's possible to fix it...
Not sure anymore if it worth it to explore GTA zako potential further.

jehuty256

Avid Affiliate
I skipped New Dawn because it didn't look to appealing. After seeing that video i may have to pick it up. Is their any nude mods for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.