[PC] Violated Heroine (2 Viewers)

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Yoo,

First of all, i want to apologize about my bad english ( not my first language )

Thank you very much for your great post amorant but I have a few questions if you dont mind.

I'm still lost with the many versions of this game. If I understand after doing some research, the latest version seems to be > 220129 ?

Where can I find the logs specifying news in the latest version ?

Otherwise I play version " 111024 " , Is it possible to use my savegame in the new versions ?

I updated the link in the original post it should be a little more straightforward. They moved the download link page to somewhere else on that wiki. Heres the link too if you're lazy. VH/Game Archives - Scratchpad Wiki Labs - Free wikis from Wikia

I also haven't actually tried moving the save files to newer versions. I don't see why it wouldn't work, but you're welcome to do it. I mean worst case scenario you can't. . .

T

THEEND2200

I have download the game and play it on ryonani xp but when I play it the screen Shows very small how
can I zoom or make the screen bigger

E

echo44

F4 for fullscreen, other than that its non resizable, you could adjut monitor resolution though under display settings(in windows).

jrdhntr

Potential Patron
The problem is ryonani xp can't change the screen resolution of your host operating system. So you have to manually lower the resolution of your host, to like 800x600. You should also play in windowed mode (by pressing F4), where the default zoom is 2x. You can toggle the zoom with F5 I think.

L

Lokimotive

Good evening,

I would just like to ask whether it's just me or is the Introduction (including character creation) not translated yet?
And all those no-name and pretty useless NPC's running around in Onsen Town as well?
I do remember playing VH with Onsen town nearly completely translated, with all those tiny details.
Did I do anything wrong with installing the 121128 version?
Or did I just download the wrong translation patch? (to be honest I have no idea where i got that one from because I was visiting around 20 different sites to get VH to work ...)

I appreciate any kind of answer OT]

Thanks and regards ~

jrdhntr

Potential Patron
I would just like to ask whether it's just me or is the Introduction (including character creation) not translated yet?

I haven't been able to find a patch that translates the character creation routine. Here's a page that explains the process though, so you can figure out what's going on:

VH/Character creation - Scratchpad Wiki Labs - Free wikis from Wikia

And all those no-name and pretty useless NPC's running around in Onsen Town as well?
I do remember playing VH with Onsen town nearly completely translated, with all those tiny details.

I think the problem is the creators keep changing the wording of sentences with every new release. My guess is that the patching algorithm finds exact sentence matches and replaces those with English, so even a single word change in a sentence will prevent the whole sentence from being translated. So every release after the one RogueTranslator worked on (111210 I think) loses more and more of the translation. This is all just conjecture though.

L

Lokimotive

Oh yeah I suppose that makes sense ... quite a pity though ^^
But thanks for the reply anyway it has been quite helpful ^^
So all that's left to do is learn japanese right? It was on my to-do-list anyway! So lets get startet!

regards ~

S

Speedyexe2

Ok im having a lot of trouble with one quest and thats the Goblin Bride questline. Ok so i got the pearl and i got accepted into the village and all. Now to get Rin and Ashley into being brides. Thing is I get to where Nanako leads them to the cave and you go through the orignal dungeon to the Goblin Queen. Now I continued to constantly run around and lead that NPC to every corner, nook, and cranny. Where do I fight those two? Im set to do it, I made the blue goblins kill them several times in hope they will rape the girls but nothing. How do you make them the brides?

I

IHSS

I'm having some trouble with the translation aggregator, whenever I get to a menu the first option is translated but only that one gets translated, regardless of what I highlight.

Last edited by a moderator:

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Speedy , I'll try it myself on mine when I get home from work tonight. I'm pretty sure the goblin bride quest requires you to bring them into the goblin village itself and not just the dungeon. But AFAIK it should have been pretty much automatic getting them there. So it sounds like a bug or you're somehow not in the right place.

IHSS, that issue seems odd, as TA should translate what is highlighted. Like in the inventory, it should actually be translating the text AGTH is grabbing at the top of the menu describing the item. Just out of curiosity, what OS and game version are you running? I'll look into it when I get home from work, if someone else doesnt answer your question.

S

Speedyexe2

Ok this is down right halarious but I think I found out what was wrong. It is bugged but in a special way. So I went to debug mode to find out what I did wrong, I went through several trys, and I found out why in the end. Apparently your lust has to be positive, NOT anywhere negative when your captured or else when you do the cutscene that you take the girl into the cave it drops there instead of taking you to the arena and shes just a follower, even taking her to the Goblin Village dosent work. Weird right?

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Ok this is down right halarious but I think I found out what was wrong. It is bugged but in a special way. So I went to debug mode to find out what I did wrong, I went through several trys, and I found out why in the end. Apparently your lust has to be positive, NOT anywhere negative when your captured or else when you do the cutscene that you take the girl into the cave it drops there instead of taking you to the arena and shes just a follower, even taking her to the Goblin Village dosent work. Weird right?

Glad you worked it out, I had no such luck. I could not seem to replicate your issues. :P

M

mistula

I am very frustrated, I've tried installing this game like 10 times now. "sigh" I've tried to follow every instruction have done all the changes for language and other things needed. I can run every other game I have tried to run from japan and all of them work. Except this one.... >.< If anyone could help me with a better fix I'd be grateful. I get a Japanese error each time I try to run it. I run on vista.

ijama

Potential Patron
I am very frustrated, I've tried installing this game like 10 times now. "sigh" I've tried to follow every instruction have done all the changes for language and other things needed. I can run every other game I have tried to run from japan and all of them work. Except this one.... >.< If anyone could help me with a better fix I'd be grateful. I get a Japanese error each time I try to run it. I run on vista.

Hmmm, is the game stored in several folders? it helps if its like in only one folder (one of the first folders on the drive) or on the desktop assuming you downloaded everything

W

Winterwolf00

The version I downloaded won't even let me enter the inn or look at the diary, it crashes when I try.
When I try to extract the ones from the Scratchpad wiki there I just get a whole lot of errors.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
The version I downloaded won't even let me enter the inn or look at the diary, it crashes when I try.
When I try to extract the ones from the Scratchpad wiki there I just get a whole lot of errors.

Make sure you've got the right password when trying to extract the one downloaded from the scratchpad. The password should just be, "nanako"

If you mean you're getting errors when trying to play after extracting it, make sure your extracting it while either in a japanese system locale before extraction, or by using "AppLocale" with WinRAR to extract the files. It will errror out if you don't do one of those things, because it will rename the files with symbols your computer doesn't recognize.

W

Winterwolf00

Make sure you've got the right password when trying to extract the one downloaded from the scratchpad. The password should just be, "nanako"

If you mean you're getting errors when trying to play after extracting it, make sure your extracting it while either in a japanese system locale before extraction, or by using "AppLocale" with WinRAR to extract the files. It will errror out if you don't do one of those things, because it will rename the files with symbols your computer doesn't recognize.
Thank you that was the problem. I kept typing in vh as the password.
Ok I extracted it and there are two apps labeled RPG_RT and RTP_RT_FatalMix2010.
When I click either of them I get a message that says 'RPG????2000?????????'.
How do I play the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.