[PC] Violated Heroine (3 Viewers)

Silverid

Potential Patron
Hey. I've been trying to get this to work. I had VH running, the 0.8 (I think?) version, with a small patch. But, not enough of the game is translated for my enjoyment.

I tried following the OP, but I fucked up, and can't get it to work. Then I tried using Neon's way, but I believe that I don't have the same proper versions of all the shit he listed to use. The VH version I was using was probably different than it was in 2011.

I'm pretty stumped. Can any of you guys help me? Thanks!

Oh. And on a side note: The Windows XP version I'm running is a pirated version, ran in a guest machine using VirtualBox (My Host is Ubuntu 10.04.)

I don't have the japanese unicode, so I can't set my system locale, but I DO have AppLocal, and it works. I just can't change my entire system, because there's nowhere to find that fucking East Asian Language Pack.
Well, it's pretty hard to change the locale with Windows XP, since you require the Windows XP's Disk.

Also, new version!
â˜...Axfc UpLoader Oxygen (40~60MB) -O_212482.7z-
Password to download is "vh", and to the rar is "nanako", remember that.

A quick google translation in the changelog file:
~ * ~ * ~ ~ * ~ * ~ 1007 updates

※ update 2012/07/22

[Updates]
· The Annunciation
· ○ ○ nightmare
• The nightmare in reality (birth devil)
(The Note may not be reflected in some grotesque expression ※) scene for more than three additional
(See the introduction of FatalMix below ※) (RT.exe) introduction of FatalMix test

For three additional scene, which had been open only in advance a scene that could happen by promoting the event.
Not been an event Karamase middle part and the above scene Matsuwaru to three games yet.
If you would like to check the contents of the scene (Nanako, Ashley, in order from Serena ④) Please see the save ④ ~ ⑥.
※ only valid for Version 120722

★ MAP
· 0191: 2 menu - EV0001: (added image of Satan fetus in utero) the main processing
· 0333: Menu 3 - (add title Mother of Satan) EV0003
· 0505: left ovary - Add Annunciation scene devil
· 0508: Imma corridor - Imp update processing of the shop (see below jump scene ※) add jump scene
· 0532 (New): between the Corridor Imma born - Add childbirth scene and nightmare

★ Note: Update 6 minutes / 29 (only the last update minute announcement of ※, in this update is not included)
· 0003: spa town - Henry preeminent EV0145 (adding title affair)
· 0294: Industrial Zone under - EV0033 (additional engagement title)
· 0389: two residential houses - EV0007 Pierre, EV0014 Pierre, 3P uncle and father EV0034 (title in love, cheating, infidelity added)
For details
Ask.com - What's Your Question?
Please refer to the

★ CharSet
· Hokou_malime.png (update image)
· _04.png Mob Naked Man (update image)
· VsVIP monster hero 01.png
· VsVIP monster hero 02.png
· Vs Gebanu hero. Png
·. Png vs ○ Ma hero like

★ Picture
· 00 -. Png ○ Ma like a baby - Additional down
· 00 --1.png like adding birth ○ Ma - down
· 00 --2.png like adding birth ○ Ma - down
· 00 --3.png like adding birth ○ Ma - down
· 00 - 1.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 00 - 2.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 00 - 3.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 00 - 4.png ○ Ma like children - birth
00 - birth -. Straight Body png without bra
00 - birth -. Ponite png prime field without bra
00 - birth -. Bote adding png
· 00 -. Png black nipples - Additional birth
· 05 - 1.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 05 - 2.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 05 - 3.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 05 - 4.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 11 - 1.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 11 - 2.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 11 - 3.png ○ Ma like children - birth
· 11 - 4.png ○ Ma like children - birth

★ Picture / menu
· 00 -. Png menu womb fetus of Satan
·. Png title Mother of Satan
Video and womb -. Png like ○ Ma

★ DB
[Item]
· 0422: Vibe wriggles Type: Demon (modified contents listed)
· 0761: larvae of the devil (added)

[Variable]
· 2731: the number of devil child

★ About Scene Jump
Since you have not completed part of the way, was extracted only the events that occur before this first scene.
It can jump in and spoke to the (Imma) for Corridor Imma Nemes: MAP0508.
Event-aware characters: Nanako, Ashley, Serena
· The Annunciation
· ○ ○ nightmare
• The nightmare in reality (birth devil)

★ ※ FatalMix at the detailed specifications of the introduction of FatalMix enclosed Readme
[Introduction] advantage
-Can play in the same environment as the person who is carrying Maker 2000 (or more) also play more specialized
- (Save the trouble of pressing the [F4] key) display window by default
-Press Visualization of the current situation of the switch variables and in the [F9] key
- Skip key sentence in the hold down [Shift Right]
- To be able to quickly clear and specific expectations bug (?)
Again, all thanks to the fine folk of Hongfire. These guys really help out. Peace! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
T

theD0C

Anyone still got a link for the 212482 version? I wanted to try out the savegames and the newer version doesn't seem to have any?

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Some latest translation patch please. For new version VH/

Rogue Translator quit, so did the people who picked up his work. VH is an unfinished, ever-changing project, which proved to be too much for a comprehensive translation effort. Rather than risking breaking the game with some of the new translation patches (there's one on Hongfire that did that, for example), I'd just use a translation tool. The quality isn't exactly high, but it's less effort and won't break the game.

Manzor

Potential Patron
Rogue Translator quit, so did the people who picked up his work. VH is an unfinished, ever-changing project, which proved to be too much for a comprehensive translation effort. Rather than risking breaking the game with some of the new translation patches (there's one on Hongfire that did that, for example), I'd just use a translation tool. The quality isn't exactly high, but it's less effort and won't break the game.

I'm going to sound silly, but what translation tool? How is it used? Or maybe... what file contains the game text to translate it? There are hundred files...

ijama

Potential Patron
I'm going to sound silly, but what translation tool? How is it used? Or maybe... what file contains the game text to translate it? There are hundred files...

The translation tool that rogue translator used was a program that would patch it so that the text would be in english by taking the text files in the patch and switching them to the Map# files so that the words being said for each part, level, character etc would be in english

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster

Think they might be referring to something like AGTH and TA. Instructions for using those are in my original post. The other program, labled as a "translation tool" pretty much wont work. It does but it doesn't. Issues include, crashes during certain dialogues, and translators who have given up on it. You're better off checking out AGTH and TA and using those. They essentially do the same thing some of the translators were doing (running it through google translate), and it's only slightly more complex. Plus it works for other games.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Yes, to clarify, I do mean a real-time translation tool, which requires no patch files, as it uses translation providers like Honyaku or Google Translate. I've found Chiitrans (which uses AGTH for text capture) to work well with all the RPG Maker games I've played, and some others. Since it has a built-in region changing function, it is also very handy for just getting games off the ground.

Manzor

Potential Patron
Thanks! Now I'm using AGTH with translation aggregator, it works fine!

The first time I was here, I saw the big first post and I thought ANY game deserved so much effort... but it was very easy to install and play in fact. Especially compared to Oblivion lovers mods... Man, that was HELL compared to VH... I don't understand why so many people keep complaining...

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks! Now I'm using AGTH with translation aggregator, it works fine!

The first time I was here, I saw the big first post and I thought ANY game deserved so much effort... but it was very easy to install and play in fact. Especially compared to Oblivion lovers mods... Man, that was HELL compared to VH... I don't understand why so many people keep complaining...

Yeah, maybe they're turned away by the long post? It's not ALL installation instructions. To actually PLAY the game, you install rpgmaker, and click the exe in the VH folder. I can't see that as being too much effort. AGTH and TA might be annoying if you've never done it before, or are just not a computer person (but if you're playing a ton of japanese games you can't really dodge this forever). It's really simple once you get it working right for the first time.

Chiitrans works great too, I prefer just using AGTH and TA together, but maybe I'll add it to the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Astar

Yoo,

First of all, i want to apologize about my bad english ( not my first language )

Thank you very much for your great post amorant but I have a few questions if you dont mind.

I'm still lost with the many versions of this game. If I understand after doing some research, the latest version seems to be > 220129 ?

Where can I find the logs specifying news in the latest version ?

Otherwise I play version " 111024 " , Is it possible to use my savegame in the new versions ?

E

echo44

newest version is 120716 i believe keeping in mind that the stamp format is YYMMDD so the version you said 111024 is nearly a year out of date, save files work with newer versions sometimes (depends where you saved exactly and the age of the file.)

Latest

For the latest version

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.