[PC] Violated Heroine (1 Viewer)

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Woah the forums different. I don't like change :(. Sorry dartred I have no idea where the other dog would be. TKNY, can you be more specific?

TKNY

Potential Patron
Woah the forums different. I don't like change :(. Sorry dartred I have no idea where the other dog would be. TKNY, can you be more specific?

Well I basically followed what the first thread told me to do... the problem arise when it reaches the part where it ask to run the translator...

the translator say 'unable to detect subdirectories containing RPG Maker 2k/XP/VX Games'

Last edited by a moderator:

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Okay so it sounds like, you havent put the Game folder inside the translators folder or the program is not detecting it. I just removed my game files from my translator's folder and it didn't crash for me(oddly enough it has failed to start for me in the past, when I didnt have the game in there). Hopefully you just forgot to put the game in there, just put the extracted VH game folder in the translator's folder. Unfortunately, if its not detecting it and crashing as a result, I've no clue what could cause that or how to fix it(or even make it crash like that. I was unable to replicate your problem). I'll keep trying for curiosity's sake, to break it and fix it.

I haven't actually checked for updates to this game for a while. The person doing the translations hasn't updated their patch since January. I have found after breifly playing the game with the newest translation(Jan 5 i think) patch installed, that the game now crashes during certain dialogues. Playing the game with the original text doesnt crash the game. So I've been using, and recommend using, for now, the AGTH method to play the game(at least until(if)l the crashes are fixed). Sorry If I can't help you, but if you're not too pushed away by the complexity(it's simpler than it seems) of using AGTH and TA, the instructions for those are also on my first post.

TKNY

Potential Patron
ok... got it working but it seems that the translation if having a little bit of problem... some things are not translated...

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

one more thing.... what's the point of the game? I mean... once I get off the train... went to the bath, found the witch house and kept reading books... and it seems that I cant even fight kids ==

and it seems very hard to fight any mobs! I mean... the red colour thing with something like a fire above it... after killing one, Im already half dead... and I cant fight slimes... ==

anything Im doing wrong here?

V

Vuoripeikko

ok... got it working but it seems that the translation if having a little bit of problem... some things are not translated...

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

one more thing.... what's the point of the game? I mean... once I get off the train... went to the bath, found the witch house and kept reading books... and it seems that I cant even fight kids ==

and it seems very hard to fight any mobs! I mean... the red colour thing with something like a fire above it... after killing one, Im already half dead... and I cant fight slimes... ==

Kill the goblins they die with few hits, dont mind the slimes till you hit around 15-20

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster

Some things wont be translated as the latest translation patch is nowhere near kept up with the game. The trick to fighting is to try and stay 2 spaces away, your melee attacks can hit from a range. Stick to the red goblins at first, quests will give you some exp and cash. You can get a stronger weapon for around 500g in town, to the right of the main fountain square thing. The building on the main street, on the far left, right before the town exit, is the adventurer's guild. Talk to the guy behind the counter, and pay 50G to register. The book next to him will have quests, to take a quest you read the book, pick one, and then talk to the guy behind the counter and select the top option, to contract work or something. Do your quest, turn it in to him, get money.You can only do 1 quest a day and must sleep at the inn after every quest. Some quests will require you to be a certain rank in the guild(gained by doing quests and leveling!) Some events and dialogue choices will only happen if your purity/charm/desire stats are at a certain point. :D The item shop sells a ticket to the capital city(you can walk too, but its far and dangerous). Pretty much just adventure, theres no real set goal to the game. You're just pretty much out there to be a great adventurer. There are quite a few endings in the game so far, good and bad. And again, I warn you. The game crashed for me using the translation patch. Specifically during the job as a waitress in the first town, getting groped by the guy at table 17, somewhere in that even it crashed. I don't know if its because of the translator or not, but it worked fine using AGTH and TA.

TKNY

Potential Patron
so does the beginning part of the "what i wa to be" remotely affects anything?

---------- Post added 02-25-2012 at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-24-2012 at 04:34 PM ----------

I seem to be stuck in Onsen Town... how do I get to the capital? is there a guide or something online?

V

Vuoripeikko

Here is a link to site that help with the quests and H-events. it has not been updatet up to latest patch, but covers most of them.
VH - Scratchpad Wiki Labs - Free wikis from Wikia

PS: There is a guy southeast in onsentown in litle shack that has 3 books, the 1 offers ride to Capital after you have finished all quest in onsen, but if you feel like cheating and wanna explore areas before hand the 2 res books on the side will offer teleports to other locations :)

TKNY

Potential Patron
I cant seem to get the Theives Hide Out mission... I failed one of the mission... so does that mean I have to restart to whole game?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I have restarted and pass all the quest but... the new quest that appears on the 3rd page seems to be untranslated.... it offers 2500g as reward... but following the guide. I do not find any NPC near a house to the east.... and my character wouldnt go into the forest.... she says she has no business here...

Anyone knows whats wrong?

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Some quests require you to be of a certain rank in the guild. So far I've no idea what determines rank, whether its amount of completed quests, or character level (sorry).

D

darklink

this is gonna sound stupid but i have downloaded the game but i cant find what i supposed to click on to get it started.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
this is gonna sound stupid but i have downloaded the game but i cant find what i supposed to click on to get it started.

Open the folder and scroll all the way down through all the map files and run RPG_RT.exe to start the game.

@Honglong17 As far as I know we only have machine translations. The link to Rogue Translations should work for the most part translating the first town and some of the capital. But they have stopped translating untill they finish Monster Girl Quest 2.

D

dartred

so a few new question that i noticed.

1 the doctors door is now closed, how do i open it?

2. you can no longer get pregnant by dogs, any one know why?

3. any one find the 4th dog that she can have sex with?

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
so a few new question that i noticed.

1 the doctors door is now closed, how do i open it?

2. you can no longer get pregnant by dogs, any one know why?

3. any one find the 4th dog that she can have sex with?

1.The doctor was moved, as was the adventurers guild in the capitol. Follow the sign with the wings on the right side of the main road to find them both.

2. Logically, It's just not possible. The reason why the changed it? No idea.

3. Sorry buddy, no idea where the 4th dog is.

D

dartred

got the answer from HF. you have to find the 4th dog before you can get pregnant by dogs. he's before the goblin queen cave entrance.

M

Makender

I have a similar problem to DustyX with RPGmaker trans v1.95 that never seemed to have gotten resolved. Like he said, it simply does not implement the latest VK machine translated patch and only creates a text document. Also, toward the beginning of the thread Neon mentioned that v1.95 doesn't work for him either and that v1.91 is the only one that seems to work. The problem is that I can't find v1.91 of RPGmaker trans and Habisain seems to have removed it from his blog? So if someone could please provide links as to where I can download RPGmaker trans v1.91 or update the OP as to how to get the machine translation to work with RPGmaker trans v1.95 or greater that would be most appreciated.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
I have a similar problem to DustyX with RPGmaker trans v1.95 that never seemed to have gotten resolved. Like he said, it simply does not implement the latest VK machine translated patch and only creates a text document. Also, toward the beginning of the thread Neon mentioned that v1.95 doesn't work for him either and that v1.91 is the only one that seems to work. The problem is that I can't find v1.91 of RPGmaker trans and Habisain seems to have removed it from his blog? So if someone could please provide links as to where I can download RPGmaker trans v1.91 or update the OP as to how to get the machine translation to work with RPGmaker trans v1.95 or greater that would be most appreciated.

Okay well, I see where you're coming from here, but I have to point out that there hasn't been a new translation patch since January. I stopped using the translator because that patch would cause to game to crash during certain dialogues, something IIRC that had to do with oversized character strings, putting more characters in the dialogue box than it could handle. I personally have had no issue with the 1.95 version (which really doesn't mean anything to people who have had issues) But I don't think I'm going to put a whole lot of effort into testing the translation machine, or searching for the older version, for a translation patch that will inevitibly crash your game even when it successfully patches, regardless. Sorry, but all I can say here is to use my second translation option or pray for at least some updates to the translation patch. And sorry, I'm not trying to just blow you off here, I hope you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.