[PC] Violated Heroine (1 Viewer)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Excellent, testing it now, if all works as intended, do you mind if I add this to my post? (With credz of course)

Sure, by all means go ahead.

Also I am still using the previous working version (it is also on his site) The new Habisains translator doesn't work for me.

C

Callonia

I remember playing this few years ago. Was a good play. Surprised it got updated though..

ijama

Potential Patron
As far as I can tell using this translation machine, only the diary remains untranslated. And I believe thats because its handled with pictures, and not plain text like dialogue and menus.

What translation machine are you using? Because I used both of the translators Neon provided and still have parts that are not translated. I also attempted to use the AGTH and other thing and still had trouble and nothing was translated. I'm so confused :(

Would you be willing to upload the version you have that is translated? (if its already translated in the game unless you use a translating program)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
As far as I can tell using this translation machine, only the diary remains untranslated. And I believe thats because its handled with pictures, and not plain text like dialogue and menus.

You can also use this to translate your diary pages. If you are using an untranslated version these work and if you use a translated these work too!
Just keep in mind the 3rd page crashes for me (the one that shows your babies), so only browse between page 1 and 2.

Translated Diary pages

and as for your request, ijama. I don't think we can do that. After an issue we had some weeks/month back with an author of another game. We now have the rule not to re-host content away from the author's link.

Not sure about this one though, since it is a "different" version. So perhaps I could do that. Anyone willing to advise me on this?

*edit*

I have opted to just make a new guide, that is more detailed:
0) Make sure you have Applocale set to JAPANESE!
(Yes even before extracting! Or the game and the translation will not work)
(I strongly recommend using the wonderful tool our very own forum admin (our dearest admin) has made, namely Ryonani XP within VMware player)
(Or simply set your entire PC applocale to Japanese and reboot)

1) Download the latest version of VH:
Latest VH

2) Go to Habisains Stuff and download "RPGMaker Trans Older Version"

3) Go to VK's Translator & Parser and download
VK's Translator & Parser: Machine Translated VH

4) Extract "rpgmaker_trans_v1.91.7z"
This will make a folder "rpgmaker_trans_v1.91"

5) Extract latest VH, this currently will make a folder: VHゲーム01_110820

6) Extract the language patch, this will currently make the folder: VHゲーム01_110820_patch
(if you can't see the japanese symbols here on the forum, it basically will be the VH folder, with the japanese symbols and then at back the version number, currently 110820 and then _patch behind it, the two folders have to be the same name but then the language patch with JUST and ONLY JUST _patch behind it. Also if you just do extract here, the folders will not have any other folders in them except the actual game folders in 110820, in the patch folder there should be no folders and only just files)

7) Now move both these folders into "rpgmaker_trans_v1.91" folder
You should now see a screen like this:

8) Now start "rpgmaker_trans_v1.91.exe"
This will open a DOS window. With a prompt to select the game folder. If you have just done this step per step from this guide, you will only have one choice. So press 0.

9) Sit back and wait for it to finish.

10) Success!
Now your folder should look like this:

11) Start the "RPG_RT" application in the _translated folder
If all went right it will look like this:

OPTIONAL:

12) If everything was a success, close down the game and download:
Latest VH

13) extract the folders and place both "Picture" and "Panorama" folders into the root of your _translated folder.
Click yes to overwrite all existing files.

14) You now have a fully translated game! Wooh!

note: the optional download is a translated diary pages. However using this causes the game to crash if you OPEN the THIRD page of the diary. For the rest it works fine though. I just avoid the third page of the diary (as far as I know the third page only lists what babies you have had so far).

There will now only be one or two japanese things left in the entire game :)
Have fun!

*edit* Screenshots now added

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I followed Neon's guide (I believe perfectly), but when I run the translator I get a message saying "Unable to detect any subdirectories containing RPGMaker 2k/XP/VX games, To use this tool, please place a directory containing RPGMaker game in this Directory.

Any idea where I went wrong? (Win7 x64 - Jap applocal)

Edit: I've tried the AGTH the OP posted, and I've got it to work perfectly, with the exception that since Hongfire is down I'm unable to get the "Translation Aggregator" :humph:

Edit2: I found the problem with Neon's guide.. the problem was on my end (Surprise)... I honestly don't know how to explain it properly, but if anyone else experiences the same error, simply read Neons guide again or PM me.

Glad to hear you worked it out! :)

Hongfire sure has been down a long time :O
I hope it comes back :(

They still have a message on their home page:
Moving to a new datacenter, check back soon for updates.

For more information come to the IRC channel: #hf-network@irc.rizon.net

S

Smith44

I followed Neon's guide (I believe perfectly), but when I run the translator I get a message saying "Unable to detect any subdirectories containing RPGMaker 2k/XP/VX games, To use this tool, please place a directory containing RPGMaker game in this Directory.

Any idea where I went wrong? (Win7 x64 - Jap applocal)

Edit: I've tried the AGTH the OP posted, and I've got it to work perfectly, with the exception that since Hongfire is down I'm unable to get the "Translation Aggregator" :humph:

Edit2: I found the problem with Neon's guide.. the problem was on my end (Surprise)... I honestly don't know how to explain it properly, but if anyone else experiences the same error, simply read Neons guide again or PM me.

Got the same problem. May i have some assistance?

V

Vuoripeikko

Im such a retard with computers, i cant get the aght to work. i made the shortcut thingy as instructed, but when i lauch the shortcut, it only opens the aght Folder ;(

Edit: nvm, got it to work =D Cant thank you enough Neon, i have wanted to play this game so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
NEON SAID THIS : "You can also use this to translate your diary pages. If you are using an untranslated version these work and if you use a translated these work too!
Just keep in mind the 3rd page crashes for me (the one that shows your babies), so only browse between page 1 and 2."

AND SO I SAID : "Ahah, you think it crashes. But, you get that black screen in which it seems you can do nothing on. I explained that it happened on one map in my original post. When in doubt, mash x. Press it enough times to get you out of your diary, and reopen the menu. It worked for me whenever it happened. Thanks for posting this guide. I've been super busy with work, so I apologize to anyone whose questions I couldn't answer, and thanks Neon for being so helpful in my stead. I would like to add this guide to my original post, but gosh darnit it seems to be helping enough from right here."

THEN HE READ THIS AND WAS LIKE: "Oh man you're so awesome, bro."

AND SO I'M LIKE : "Word"

For anyone who can't use Neons link to download the latest version. A place to download the latest version IS in my guide. Gosh did no one read it... â˜...Axfc UpLoader Carbon (30~40MB) -ãƒ-ã"šÂ¡Ã£"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’«æ¤œç´¢-

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Well lets see if my sucky memory serves me right... (Along with the fact that I didn't know how to explain it the first time :P)

It was something with the folders not being placed in the same way as described in the guide, I don't know if you're acctually able to see that in the screenshots though.

I might be horribly mistaken though.

Haha, in the simplest terms, it's looking through the folder (directory) the program is in for a RPGmaker game subdirectory (folder within a folder, folderception if you will) So basically, you only need to move the folder the game is located in, to the folder the translation machine thingy is in :)
If that helps at all. Would love to help more, but I got home from working a 10 hour shift, 2 hours ago, and im off to work again in 5 hours for an 8 hour shift on saturday. I'll be back to update this thread some time next week. Again, sorry I've not been as helpful as I originally said I would be.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Check here if you want to avoid Hongfire's troubles.

That won't help much for when HF is down. It just links back to HF for the actual game downloads ;)

NEON SAID THIS : "You can also use this to translate your diary pages. If you are using an untranslated version these work and if you use a translated these work too!
Just keep in mind the 3rd page crashes for me (the one that shows your babies), so only browse between page 1 and 2."

AND SO I SAID : "Ahah, you think it crashes. But, you get that black screen in which it seems you can do nothing on. I explained that it happened on one map in my original post. When in doubt, mash x. Press it enough times to get you out of your diary, and reopen the menu. It worked for me whenever it happened. Thanks for posting this guide. I've been super busy with work, so I apologize to anyone whose questions I couldn't answer, and thanks Neon for being so helpful in my stead. I would like to add this guide to my original post, but gosh darnit it seems to be helping enough from right here."

THEN HE READ THIS AND WAS LIKE: "Oh man you're so awesome, bro."

AND SO I'M LIKE : "Word"

For anyone who can't use Neons link to download the latest version. A place to download the latest version IS in my guide. Gosh did no one read it... ★Axfc UpLoader Carbon (30~40MB) -ファイãƒÂ«Ã¦Â¤œÃ§Â´Â¢-

For me the crash is worse, might just be for me. It actually crashes and force exits the game so I can't escape out of it or anything it just instantly exits the game and brings up an error message that the program has encountered an error.

Also I did check your link and just checked it again, the latest version shown there is quite old and for some reason I never see the latest version there.

Also the game recently got an update, still haven't found what's new. I'll probably just wait now till they finish the game (hoping they do) or until they have finished enough more content, past few updates have not really added anything finished and as far as I know now I have played all existing finished content in the game :P

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Also I did check your link and just checked it again, the latest version shown there is quite old and for some reason I never see the latest version there.

I find this interesting, because the "latest" translation patch you linked originally with your first simple guide, was the same version number that was shown as uploaded in august, in my link. At that time it seemed to be, 110820, and I guess it's now 111001. This game and everything about it is such a pain in the ass.

Weird about your crashes too. For me, nothing has actually, causeed the game to close. I just get black screens, thats fixed easily by pressing x until my menu shows up, and simply closing that. Computers. . . amirite?
Still workin some crazy hours, will update my guide once I got some time to myself.

*edit* Check this shit out, â˜...Axfc UpLoader Carbon (30~40MB) -ãƒ-ã"šÂ¡Ã£"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’«æ¤œç´¢-

Password is still vh by the way.

Dunno what karikari is, but it links to version 1_111001 so maybe they changed the name of the uploads? I dont know, shit. Newest version here, easier to find I guess. I'll keep watch on this and try to figure out where this is being updated. Using that hongfire thread just annoys me to death, hate slogging through pages of forum posts to find versions or patches or anything really. Keep it real homie.

V

Vuoripeikko

Blog adress

Anyone know what new is in this update C_150497.7z . i realy would not wanto just randomly go check stuff up, since i have not yet completed the whole content that is ready atm.

PS: Does anyone know the blog site of the creator, or does they even have 1. i have tryed to search it for 2 days now without result.If anyone knows something, the info would be much appreciated.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone know what new is in this update C_150497.7z . i realy would not wanto just randomly go check stuff up, since i have not yet completed the whole content that is ready atm.

PS: Does anyone know the blog site of the creator, or does they even have 1. i have tryed to search it for 2 days now without result.If anyone knows something, the info would be much appreciated.

Past few patches haven't really added any new H-content.

I once asked on Hongfire if there is a dev blog, but they said no. As it is a group of people making the game (10 or so Japanese people) and they don't have a blog or anything.
The closest to official we got is Hongfire and they just are linking to the download links they find for it on the upload site

V

Vuoripeikko

Past few patches haven't really added any new H-content.

I once asked on Hongfire if there is a dev blog, but they said no. As it is a group of people making the game (10 or so Japanese people) and they don't have a blog or anything.
The closest to official we got is Hongfire and they just are linking to the download links they find for it on the upload site

Okey. Thanks for the info. I found 1 new scene. not 100% sure if it was new, but in the capital, there is one guy standing in the doorway. 1 map north from the guild, that gives Nanako some anal pleasure. during the scene old man nextroom jumps inside barrel, and comes observe them making love, and after the scene is over, he starts crabbing nanakos ass. And i found some new mobs. Lizard guys with Swords and shields, and some eagles. I stumbled across 1 room in some cavern, where was man and birdwoman ( cant remember the name for the creature ) about to have sex, no scene yet implemented. As im eager to get more content for this game, i have checked the upload site daily, so i will try to post link soon as new stuff comes =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.