[PC] Violated Heroine (1 Viewer)

E

EcchiH

anyone know wy im having this error?
i changed non-unicode to japan, instaled japanese rtp and many other things, but cant open it

error vh.JPG

V

Vuoripeikko

I cant read moonrunes, but it does not seem to regard any missing program or file, so i gues its corrupted file. I would try to Re-download. I recomend using the program that Neon so kindly linked on the earlyer post. I havent ever figured how to use aght even the pages long advises, im just that dumb xD. So the translator program he gave is realy good + the download site has new VH patches to. Latest Version is 111003

Last edited by a moderator:
E

EcchiH

it seens that i cant play any game that use rpg_rt.exe, because i cant play ryonaRPG too, and givs the same error

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Updated main post. Added Neons translation guide, and some other junk you probably wont notice. If you guys have anything else you want to see added to the main page(in case you need to read it again for some reason), or think SHOULD be added for future readers, let me know.

EcchiH, Sorry that I can't offer any more assistance than what Vuoripeikko has already (and I truly wish I could).

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Okey. Thanks for the info. I found 1 new scene. not 100% sure if it was new, but in the capital, there is one guy standing in the doorway. 1 map north from the guild, that gives Nanako some anal pleasure. during the scene old man nextroom jumps inside barrel, and comes observe them making love, and after the scene is over, he starts crabbing nanakos ass. And i found some new mobs. Lizard guys with Swords and shields, and some eagles. I stumbled across 1 room in some cavern, where was man and birdwoman ( cant remember the name for the creature ) about to have sex, no scene yet implemented. As im eager to get more content for this game, i have checked the upload site daily, so i will try to post link soon as new stuff comes =)

nah that's been in for ages ;)

L

lorz

first i have to say, awesome job, awesome guide, awesome... uh everything :D

but still i can't manage to translate the game :| (not so awesome)

-yes, before even downloading anything i set my entire windows to japanese
-installed the RTP thingy so i am able to run the game without problems

now i put the game (VHゲーム01_111105) together with the newest patch (VHゲーム01_111005_patch) into the RPGmaker folder together with the .exe, so it looks EXACTLY like the first screenshot

now i run the translator.exe (rightclick as admin), the CMD window opens and i choose the only available game, hit 0, enter, the translator does his work, FINISH, enter, window closes...

but wtf happened? i have TWO 111105_patch folders now and a _translated folder? and when i start the RPG_RT.exe from the _translated folder... the game is still in moonru... eh japanese :(

why does the translator tell me that the translation is done if the game is still in japanese?

e: here a picture http://i.imgur.com/OJ0gs.png

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
first i have to say, awesome job, awesome guide, awesome... uh everything :D

but still i can't manage to translate the game :| (not so awesome)

-yes, before even downloading anything i set my entire windows to japanese
-installed the RTP thingy so i am able to run the game without problems

now i put the game (VHゲーム01_111105) together with the newest patch (VHゲーム01_111005_patch) into the RPGmaker folder together with the .exe, so it looks EXACTLY like the first screenshot

now i run the translator.exe (rightclick as admin), the CMD window opens and i choose the only available game, hit 0, enter, the translator does his work, FINISH, enter, window closes...

but wtf happened? i have TWO 111105_patch folders now and a _translated folder? and when i start the RPG_RT.exe from the _translated folder... the game is still in moonru... eh japanese :(

why does the translator tell me that the translation is done if the game is still in japanese?

e: here a picture http://i.imgur.com/OJ0gs.png

Hmm odd, I think it has something to do with the whole issue that happened a while back. Now the VK dude has his own translator which his new files are meant for. I haven't used it yet so no idea how it works or if the new files still work with the thing I put in my guide.

If you go to the same link thats in my guide, thus; VK's Translator & Parser
Then go to VK's Translator & Parser

I think that's his new translation parser which you now need to use.

Good luck :(

If all else fails, go back to the older versions of VH, such as the one I mention in my guide and then use the method from my guide and it will work ;)
They haven't really added anything in terms of content since I made my guide from what I can tell.

and I don't intend to play anymore VH till they finish it (if they ever do) or have added substantial amount of new content.

L

lorz

ok thanks gonna try it out and post results

e: *cough* 2 hours of translation :|
e²: welp didn't work... i try with the older game version... if i find it
e³: ok i finaly managed to translate it with the 110820 version!!! maybe you want to add a warning that the method explained in the guide doesn't work for the absolutely newest version... so ppl don't try to translate it for 4hours... like me... :3

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
ok thanks gonna try it out and post results

e: *cough* 2 hours of translation :|
e²: welp didn't work... i try with the older game version... if i find it
e³: ok i finaly managed to translate it with the 110820 version!!! maybe you want to add a warning that the method explained in the guide doesn't work for the absolutely newest version... so ppl don't try to translate it for 4hours... like me... :3

Odd, I have used older translation patches with newer versions. Hell I just did it today. I did have some issue with it, because my unicode settings werent in japanese when I extracted the newest version. I only had to remove the weird symbols from the Rar files and extract again and everything worked. I've yet to encounter a problem like yours. If i can replicate and fix it I'll post it.

I can not install japanese rpgmaker.
any instuction would be appreciate , thank.

I need you to be slightly more specific than that. Where does the installation fail? What is your OS? Have you changed your unicode settings to Japanese? Make sure they are set to Japanese, before download/extraction/installation, yadda yadda yadda. A screenshot of your issue would be awesome if possible. Apologies ahead of time, if you are using XP and it's an issue there. I never did get these games running on my XP machine so I'm limited in any assistance I could attempt provide in that area.

B

blackcrab

Did you mean the japaneseRPGmaker are unable to operate on windowXP , even you already change your setting to japanese?

DustyX

Potential Patron
Hey there people! :D

Thought I'd register and say hello.. well.. actually, that's only half the truth, the other truth is I've been slugging away with continually dwindling hope of figuring this out myself and.. well... I've all but given up on trying to figure this thing out.

I've copied the process specified on Post #24, and run the "rpgmaker_trans_v1.9.exe" and while it seems to be all well and good [as in.. it actually starts], this is what I'm hit with:
examplej.png

When I tap 0 and hit enter, it just disappears and nothing happens.

To quickly answer the usual suspect questions:
- I have set my unicode whatzit to Japanese
- I am running Windows XP SP3
- I have downloaded that wonderful RyonaniXP err... "program" but am not quite sure how to go about putting 'this' [the rpgmaker files] onto 'that' [ryonanixp], I have a niggling feeling that despite fiddling with the unicode in control panel that that 'may' be the issue.. but... not sure.

Additionally, I'm not sure whether or not it's still required if I have RyonaniXP, but I tried to extract/install the Japanese RPT [jap rpgmaker, ughh.. the measures I go to to find a link that worked], when it's installing it gets to 44% then.. well.. dies, due to this:
example2a.jpg

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated in solving this mystery and getting this game working. Any takers? :D

DustyX

Potential Patron
Thanks echo44, but please excuse my ermm... unfamiliarity with all this.
I've downloaded the item found in this link: VH_111025_translated.zip

But.. well.... what do I do with this? Where's the actual game download? xD
How do I get this game to work? lol

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks echo44, but please excuse my ermm... unfamiliarity with all this.
I've downloaded the item found in this link: VH_111025_translated.zip

But.. well.... what do I do with this? Where's the actual game download? xD
How do I get this game to work? lol

I uhh, DID post a link to the game download in the original post (guess I'll go make it really big or something.). â˜...Axfc UpLoader Oxygen (40~60MB) -O_190820.7z-There are two dialog boxes, in the longer one, type vh, and in the shorter one, type the security code found in the box directly to the right of it, and click the button beneath it. This is the latest version I could find, which is dated 12/15/2011.

The latest translation patch found at VK's Translator & Parser (I think I'm missing this link in my OP) is for version 12/12/2011. It will still work with the latest version, but whatever has been added since the patch will remain untranslated. So with those two items, the latest game and latest translation patch, follow the steps written by Neon, found now in my original post under the first spoiler in the translation section, to actually translate and play the game. It gets a LOT less complicated once you get it to work properly the first time, trust me :).

And the tool to USE the translation patch Im noticing is also missing from my first post is here Habisains Stuff I will go update my OP ASAP which should be up later today. Sorry DustyX, but thanks for bringing to my attention what was missing from my post, even if you did it accidentally. This translation tool has also been updated a bit. So I'll need to check it out later today when I have time as well, to see if the guides need updating. So if you have issues or it doesnt work like the old version I'll have an updated guide later today. Assuming you even check this post today, maybe you won't even notice :).

Edit* I took a look at this supposed new version of the translator on Habisains Stuff, and I don't see a change. So ignore it I guess. The info and links you need should all be there now.

DustyX

Potential Patron
@Amorant501: Liking the help received here, though I don't sense I'm any closer to getting this thing to work I do appreciate the continued effort members are making, most forums tend to leave the uninformed and [using term loosely] uneducated to flail mindlessly in the muck till they give up and disappear. Speaking more from observation than experience, hurrrr.

Anyway, I DID include screenshots of what I've done thus far, which... for w/e reason, no one seems to be either noticing, or addressing. Could just be a minor trivial issue or people are having selective blindness. xD

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
@Amorant501: Liking the help received here, though I don't sense I'm any closer to getting this thing to work I do appreciate the continued effort members are making, most forums tend to leave the uninformed and [using term loosely] uneducated to flail mindlessly in the muck till they give up and disappear. Speaking more from observation than experience, hurrrr.

Anyway, I DID include screenshots of what I've done thus far, which... for w/e reason, no one seems to be either noticing, or addressing. Could just be a minor trivial issue or people are having selective blindness. xD

Hah, I did NOT see that screen shot. Selective blindness indeed. Okay so it looks like the issue there is, your comp can't figure out the symbols. Try installing a japanese language pack to turn all that gibberish into real symbols. IIRC in XP you have to insert the disk and manually install your selected language I don't remember. Thats my best guess for solving that error. Japanese on Windows XP This is what im finding on google for getting japanese in XP. Seems pretty straightforward. As I said in my first post, I never did this kind of stuff in XP, so I have no experience troubleshooting it. Give it a shot and post your results :) or not, whatever you decide to do haha.

DustyX

Potential Patron
Hmm........... now all I gotta do is track down an XP CD. o_o;;

Then again, wasn't/isn't this RyonaniXP 'mini PC' designed to circumvent all that tinkering with unicodes and what-have-you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.