zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/17 NEW: Ar Tonelico III Girls

As usual...kick-@$$ work man.

Especially on Adilicia Lenn Mathers, Soma & Wednesday.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/17 NEW: Ar Tonelico III Girls, Ucogi

5/17: Busy day, 4 imports, all requests.

-Ucogi & Hatted Alt - Ucogi
-Soma - Ar Tonelico III
-Filament - Ar Tonelico III

I don't just show the request board love, I call it back and meet its parents.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/17 NEW: Ar Tonelico III Girls, Ucogi

TOlive said:
5/17: Busy day, 4 imports, all requests.

-Ucogi & Hatted Alt - Ucogi
-Soma - Ar Tonelico III
-Filament - Ar Tonelico III

I don't just show the request board love, I call it back and meet its parents.

Dude, if you showed it any more love, you'd have to buy it dinner and a movie every week. Like I said, your work ethics are staggering.

(eagerly and patiently awaits Bustice)

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/17 NEW: Ar Tonelico III Girls, Ucogi, Duplica

Incidently, I decided to see if I could replicate the look she had from the Sucker Suck game. This is how it came out. And I included a code for anyone who wants to tweak it if they feel inclined to.

Code:
charName:Ucogi;mood:Happy;bodyScale:1;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:24;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,23,57,102,1;breasts:149;skin:light;nose:normal;lipstick:0,84,0,6,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0.447;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1.2,1.2;balls:1,1.3;hisTop:shirt,64,43,71,1;hisBottoms:slacks,63,118,180,1;hisFootwear:loafers,82,0,6,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:thong,63,86,162,1;top:bra,255,167,188,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;legwearB:thighhigh,255,255,255,0.8,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,63,86,162,1,63,86,162,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,255,167,188,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1

Attachments

• Ucogi 1.jpg
    Ucogi 1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 605
  • Ucogi2.jpg
    Ucogi2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 431

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Finally stopped fretting about the ponytails and finished Finnel. Wow, alliteration is easy.

5/18: Added Finnel - Ar Tonelico III

Renegade

Potential Patron

Thank you Tolive for the Ucogi girl.

Jrhonen

Potential Patron

Ucogi is just too awesome! I've been waiting for so long for someone to do her! You sir, just made my list of favorite artists. ;D

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/19 NEW: Hatsuho Kazami

5/19: Added Hatsuho Kazami - Onegai Teacher from the request board.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/20 NEW: Eru Chitanda, Mana Kanami, New Swf mods!?

Productive day, though I did spend some time messing around with Flash...I might be adding more costume elements and such in the future.

5/20: 2 requests and a new experiment.
Mana Kazami - Nurses
Eru Chitanda - Hyouka
Brass Ring Gag - Accessories

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/20 NEW: Eru Chitanda, Mana Kanami, New Swf mods!?

5/20: Added Ring Collar swf to the Accessories...apparently the Ring Gag swf I made was downloaded over a hundred times in a day so should I make more of those kinds of mods? Lemme know.

Anyway, this is some stuff that's a work in progress but is mostly here because you can't do PM attachments.

Here are the two halves of the above image, converted to a vector format friendly with flash (at least my version). I can provide the raster art but it seems that the vectored stuff would be better.

Nope, gotta do some more work on this one before it's ready for prime time.

itachi776

Potential Patron

Awesome work! Definitely like the Ucogi additions~

Kwelude

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
apparently the Ring Gag swf I made was downloaded over a hundred times in a day so should I make more of those kinds of mods? Lemme know.
Do it :)

hornyhamster

Potential Patron

Do you do Pay Commissions? I'd pay for Sam, Anya and Valera from Gears of War 3

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

hornyhamster said:
Do you do Pay Commissions? I'd pay for Sam, Anya and Valera from Gears of War 3

I don't do pay commissions, but I fill requests posted in my thread. I'll take a crack at one of those three soon, stay tuned for more.

hornyhamster

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
I don't do pay commissions, but I fill requests posted in my thread. I'll take a crack at one of those three soon, stay tuned for more.

Thanks! (sam is my Fav)

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

hornyhamster said:
TOlive said:

Thanks! (sam is my Fav)

Mine too, I think I'll do the other two as well.

5/22: Added Samantha Byrne - Gears of War Girls & Samantha Byrne's Necklace - Accessories

Necklace is a swf, compatible with the standard version of the game it's also in the character code I put in so just make sure you download both parts*.

* By 'both parts' I mean the .png import and the .swf.

So in my quest to find out Sam's eye color, I also discovered that her hair is black, even though in game screenshots it looks dark brownish. It would be easy enough for me to recolor, so let me know which version you'd prefer.

hornyhamster

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
Mine too, I think I'll do the other two as well.

5/22: Added Samantha Byrne - Gears of War Girls & Samantha Byrne's Necklace - Accessories

Necklace is a swf, compatible with the standard version of the game it's also in the character code I put in so just make sure you download both parts*.

* By 'both parts' I mean the .png import and the .swf.

So in my quest to find out Sam's eye color, I also discovered that her hair is black, even though in game screenshots it looks dark brownish. It would be easy enough for me to recolor, so let me know which version you'd prefer.

Oh sweet jesus you are amazing. I'm throwing my money at the screen, but nothing is happening!
If you won't take my money, I'll get started writing dialogue for the gears girls, backgrounds too.

(regarding her hair color, the unreal engine is weird like that, in an effort to make hair look more realistic, it is slightly opaque, so it looks very different in certain lighting conditions. Sam's hair is black in indoor scenes, but in most outdoor sunny scenes (which makes up the majority of press release pics with her in it) it looks dark brown. Honestly, she looks amazing now, and the black matches the "dungeon" background she's in.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.