kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/22 NEW: Samantha Byrne & Necklace Swf

I like most of your accessoirs TOlive - we really need stuff like that

hornyhamster

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/20 NEW: Eru Chitanda, Mana Kanami, New Swf mods!?

Though now that I think about it, I'd love to see what brown looks like, if it's no trouble.

UPDATE

I've made my own alterations to the code, whadaya all think?
Code:
charName:Sam;mood:Angry;bodyScale:1.0125;arms:back;throatResist:8;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,44,74,37,1;breasts:55;skin:dark;nose:normal;lipstick:0,84,0,6,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:0,0,0,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:46,46,42,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1.16,1;hisskinhsl:-55,0.1,1.09,1;bg:2;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1.2,1.2;balls:1,1.3;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:leather,29,0,6,1,0,0,0,1;ankleCuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:briefs,69,88,59,1;top:bra,49,68,45,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;tops:tank,69,88,59,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,255,167,188,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;customHair:girls/Samantha_Byrne_GoW.png;swfMod:mods/Samantha_Byrne_Necklace.swf,1;swfMod:girls/Samantha_Byrne_Necklace.swf,1

And, I've finished Sam's Dialogue for Locust Dick. I'm working on a one for Human dick, with an emphasis on using the name fuction to make her be sucking off Cole, Baird, Marcus, Carmine, whoever.

I wonder if I can use audio clips from GOW3 in SDT....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Km8jCgBgE

Attachments

SamanthaVLocust.txt
4.1 KB · Views: 150

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/22 NEW: Samantha Byrne & Necklace Swf, Lady Blackhawk

I use the dungeon background for almost all my screen caps. It has a really high contrast that makes the character pop out a lot more. It also makes a lot of common errors more visible so I can fix em.

Is the necklace mod working for everyone, like, does it sit in the right place?

hornyhamster

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/22 NEW: Samantha Byrne & Necklace Swf, Lady Blackhawk

TOlive said:
I use the dungeon background for almost all my screen caps. It has a really high contrast that makes the character pop out a lot more. It also makes a lot of common errors more visible so I can fix em.

Is the necklace mod working for everyone, like, does it sit in the right place?

Works great!

rubix

Potential Patron

Oh God, the cataclysmic destruction paid commisions would wreak on the board...

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

I don't know what I'm missing but I need to take a step away from this project for a few minutes:

Maybe one of the more experienced people can take a look at it and tell me what I'm forgetting.

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron

I love the Lady Blackhawk style and code you added.

hornyhamster

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
I don't know what I'm missing but I need to take a step away from this project for a few minutes: [attachurl=1]

Maybe one of the more experienced people can take a look at it and tell me what I'm forgetting.

Speaking of Corsets, where did you get elizabeths' corset?

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

That's RajasGrime's corset mod, you need Modguy's loader to get it in, but here's the thread with his stuff.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=617.0;attach=20437

hornyhamster

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
That's RajasGrime's corset mod, you need Modguy's loader to get it in, but here's the thread with his stuff.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=617.0;attach=20437

Oh dear. now I have to learn how to use the loader, and find the password...

Mak

Content Creator

Nice job on the ringed collar. I had something similar in mind, but I hadn't started so I'm glad you beat me to it.

elputocristo

Potential Patron

I would like to have Calamity Rose, Silver, Nutmeg, Bikini, Leaf, Strawberry... which are your faourite angels? you should start on your favourites first ^^

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Hmm, whatever happened to that Black Widow movie version?

That was hot!

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

zzaapp002 said:
Hmm, whatever happened to that Black Widow movie version?

That was hot!

It's just a pain in the butt doing repaint/redraws from photo textured hair so usually those settle to the bottom of my list. That and I prefer the Iron Man 2 look, so when I start that project back up I'll be using that style instead. If you want that test pattern I did, I still have it; I know some people prefer the real-style hair textures.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Cool, no worries. Whichever you want to work on. I'm just glad to get 'em!

(And I've love to have the test pattern to mess with if that's cool).

And I agree her Iron Man looks were good. You had "hot business Natasha" and "hot Agent Romanov".

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Shabam!

I did put some filters on it to make the colors and line work pop a little more, make it easier to pick out the detail.

Attachments

• Black_Widow_Movie_Test.png
    Black_Widow_Movie_Test.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 537

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

TOlive said:
I had accidentally hit the mute about an hour ago and I'd just been singing in my head apparently because the playlist had stopped.
Oh you.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Anonymous said:
TOlive said:
I had accidentally hit the mute about an hour ago and I'd just been singing in my head apparently because the playlist had stopped.
Oh you.

Attachments

• ohyou1.jpg
    ohyou1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 456

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.