ghostface89

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/14 NEW: Natsume Sorayama, Asa Mizushima

Great stuff as always TOlive! Your workrate is prodigious as well. Eagerly anticipating which Soulcalibur chick you decide to do! ;D

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Dude, if this forum had an "Iron Horse" award, I think you'd had won it 5 times over already! How do you pace yourself?

rubix

Potential Patron

You know what we don't have?

Birds of Prey... Canary, Lady Blackhawk, Oracle...

Not that I'd try to influence you in anyway, just saying... ??? ;)

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/15 NEW: Rental Magica Girls

Can you believe that yesterday was my 1-month anniversary of posting imports?

5/15: Added the 2 Rental Magica girls from the request board.

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron

I appreciate all od the DC Comics characters you're doing. I hope to see more in the future. Also, more DOA girls would be appreciated. Thank you.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

So GIMP crashed and I lost my Lady Blackhawk import. I still have the base art, but I lost all the redraws and colors with it, though for some reason I still have the hat...weird.

My spirit is broken, and I will probably never make another import again...

...until like, later tomorrow or something, I think I'm going to try and see if my brain will let me sleep (SPOILER ALERT: It won't).

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Heron said:
*sees Lily Munster* OW MY CHILDHOOD

Yup, right in the nostalgia gland, speaking of which...

5/16: Added Elvira Mistress of the Dark - Queens of Horror

Nada

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/15 NEW: Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Good one again. Have you thought about doing Morticia & Wednesday Addams, Vampira and the Frankenstein Bride later?

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Hauser said:
Good one again. Have you thought about doing Morticia & Wednesday Addams, Vampira and the Frankenstein Bride later?

I have now.

5/16: Wednesday Addams - Queens of Horror

An appropriate thing to add on Wednesday, I suppose.

dcfan

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
Hauser said:

I have now.

5/16: Wednesday Addams - Queens of Horror

Son of a bitch how did I not already suggest Morticia, Vampira or The Bride already? The hell is wrong with me?!

Fantastic job on Elvira and Wednesday

Nada

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/15 NEW: Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Wednesday Addams

Don't figth guys.

Really good work with wednesday!

The back of the head needs a little more hair, appears the skin of the head.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/15 NEW: Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Wednesday Addams

Hauser said:
Don't figth guys.

Really good work with wednesday!

The back of the head needs a little more hair, appears the skin of the head.

Fixed. I think it 'slipped' or something when I pasted from the original (I draw it in a layered .xcf then transfer it to a flat .png for SDT cause .pngs don't play nice with layers). Download new version and overwrite for fixes.

Nada

Potential Patron

It's perfect. ;D

Mak

Content Creator

Ah, I don't think it's going to be long before TOlive corrupts the few remaining 'innocent' female characters of my childhood. Good, I have a crappy imagination.
Nice Wednesday, it's been so long since I've thought of some of these characters that they don't even cross my mind until they pop up in the forums.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Mak said:
Ah, I don't think it's going to be long before TOlive corrupts the few remaining 'innocent' female characters of my childhood. Good, I have a crappy imagination.
Nice Wednesday, it's been so long since I've thought of some of these characters that they don't even cross my mind until they pop up in the forums.

I know, right? I won't lie to ya'll, the comments and suggestions are a big source of inspiration to me. My head is full of so much I need like a keyword or something so I can pick it out of the jumble and throw it onto the page, so to speak.

Speaking of terrible things to childhood characters, I was thinking of doing a Morticia to 'complete the set', so to speak, I'm just trying a few things out to make it seem unique.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

TOlive said:
Mak said:

I know, right? I won't lie to ya'll, the comments and suggestions are a big source of inspiration to me. My head is full of so much I need like a keyword or something so I can pick it out of the jumble and throw it onto the page, so to speak.

Speaking of terrible things to childhood characters, I was thinking of doing a Morticia to 'complete the set', so to speak, I'm just trying a few things out to make it seem unique.
What about the old lady? Wouldn't that complete the set too.

Mak

Content Creator

TOlive said:
Sounds good to me, I have more interest in her than Wednesday tbh.

Anonymous said:
What about the old lady? Wouldn't that complete the set too.
Oh man, what a terrifying thought. That image will probably pop into my head as I'm trying to fall asleep tonight... There's no skin crawling emoticon to end that with.

Raksar

Potential Patron

Well don't forget Ophelia Frump, Morticia's older sister. She was to wed Gomez originally. She was blonde with the daises in her hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.