TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/22 NEW: Samantha Byrne & Necklace Swf, Lady Blackhawk

Can I also include them here, just to have everything in one place? Just link the downloads from seperate threads to the same attachment, or something?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/22 NEW: Samantha Byrne & Necklace Swf, Lady Blackhawk

TOlive said:
Can I also include them here, just to have everything in one place? Just link the downloads from seperate threads to the same attachment, or something?
Don't follow, but I'd rather you just create a thread in the Loader Import board for your Loader mods, you'll get less morons asking why the files don't work.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

But the mods I already made that can be loaded with the loader, those are okay to stay here?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

TOlive said:
But the mods I already made that can be loaded with the loader, those are okay to stay here?
I think I'm confused... the Ring gag, necklace, and collar are all Official SWF Import mods (they work without the Loader)

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Anonymous said:
TOlive said:
I think I'm confused... the Ring gag, necklace, and collar are all Official SWF Import mods (they work without the Loader)

Yes, they all work without the loader. I'm also working on converting other costume items (like Blackhawk's hat, etc.) but I am designing some stuff for the loader as well.

srslulz

Potential Patron

I was looking for more references for Viridi from Kid Icarus, but there's been a surprising lack of art from that game anywhere. Think you can make do with all the ones we spammed you with in the other thread or shall I keep looking?

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

srslulz said:
I was looking for more references for Viridi from Kid Icarus, but there's been a surprising lack of art from that game anywhere. Think you can make do with all the ones we spammed you with in the other thread or shall I keep looking?

You know, I thought someone was working on that but I can add it to my list if it's not done yet.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/22 NEW: Lady Blackhawk Hat Swf, Loader Mods!?

Is there a non-hat Lady Black Hawk hair?

And Viridi? Yeah!

http://tenkomi.deviantart.com/art/Viridi-Dump-300653910
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=viridi

Attachments

• 840340 - Kid_Icarus Viridi animated xxxtra_kefka.gif
    840340 - Kid_Icarus Viridi animated xxxtra_kefka.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 648
  • viridi_dump_by_tenkomi-d4z021i.jpg
    viridi_dump_by_tenkomi-d4z021i.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 397

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/22 NEW: Lady Blackhawk Hat Swf, Loader Mods!?

zzaapp002 said:
Is there a non-hat Lady Black Hawk hair?

Yep, I'll probably replace the hatted version with the hatless one now that I've got the hat swf'd. I did reduce my normal amount of line work because I wanted to dynamic hair that one, I've been messing around with that lately too.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/28 NEW: Alex Russo

Taking a break from loader stuff for a bit to catch up on some requests.

Added:
Cheryl Tunt - Archer
Alex Russo - Wizards of Waverly Place
Somethin' else? I dunno, it feels like I did another one but I can't remember. Oh well.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

TOlive said:

Added:
Cheryl Tunt - Archer
Somethin' else? I dunno, it feels like I did another one but I can't remember. Oh well.
Cheryl's Favorite.

Arty Morty

Potential Patron

It would really be hard for me to decide whether I have more words of praise for the quality of the stuff you are posting, TOlive, or for the rate the new ones appear. I really appreciate you work. That about wraps it up. Keep them coming, man, you're doing great!

It would be nice to see dialogues and backgrounds for the hairs you've made, but that's for somebody else to do.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

Anonymous said:
TOlive said:

Added:
Cheryl Tunt - Archer
Cheryl's Favorite.

Oh yeah, that was it, Cheryl's custom .swf; very inappropriately appropriate I thought. Well, and I couldn't find a way to work a jar of rubber cement in there...maybe a penis mod or something?

Arty Morty said:
It would really be hard for me to decide whether I have more words of praise for the quality of the stuff you are posting, TOlive, or for the rate the new ones appear. I really appreciate you work. That about wraps it up. Keep them coming, man, you're doing great!

It would be nice to see dialogues and backgrounds for the hairs you've made, but that's for somebody else to do.

I always appreciate feedback Arty, even if it's just to tell me to keep on keepin' on. But since you mentioned it, there are a couple people doing some solid dialogue work. I know rubix has got some really good stuff going on in his topic, and I think a few were written for some of the mods I did. You can check'em out here:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1931.0

MrNiceGuy

Potential Patron

Loving the work TOlive, wish I could be able to even do cool things like you are contributing!

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/28 NEW: Alex Russo, Tomoe Yukishiro, Shana & Alt

5/29 Added:

Shana & Alt - Shakugan No Shana

I did the recolor since the hair color slider can get weird sometimes.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Hmm, awesome job on Alex. I never really did get into the show, although I do have a thing for Selena Gomez.

And its at this point I wonder what she sees in Bieber.

Alpharius

Potential Patron

PenKnight said:
Hmm, awesome job on Alex. I never really did get into the show, although I do have a thing for Selena Gomez.

Maybe someone should make a Bieber hair.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Alpharius said:
PenKnight said:

No no, FOR THE LOVE OF TACOS NO!!!

Besides there's also a rule against posting hairs of acutal celebs. Alex Russo and others are exempt as they are a character.

Alpharius

Potential Patron

PenKnight said:
Alpharius said:
PenKnight said:

Besides there's also a rule against posting hairs of acutal celebs. Alex Russo and others are exempt as they are a character.

Oh, alright then. Maybe someone should make a "Jason McCann" from CSI hair. Here's a reference shot ;D [attachimg=1]

Attachments

• JasonMcCann.jpg
    JasonMcCann.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3,525

MrNiceGuy

Potential Patron

Alpharius said:
PenKnight said:
Alpharius said:
PenKnight said:

Oh, alright then. Maybe someone should make a "Jason McCann" from CSI hair. Here's a reference shot ;D [attachimg=1]

Thats the best scene in all of CSI....killing JB

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.