Vanilla Mods??? (1 Viewer)

astromormy

Content Creator
I'm trying to look at the settings file and understand everything that it does, and I ran into a piece of code that I have a ROUGH idea on what it does, but I'd like someone to either direct me to somewhere where it explains the settings.txt in a more complete manner than the setup help does or just tell me exactly what it does with an example if possible. The piece of code I'm talking about is the "blockCharData" code. Thanks.

stuntcock

Content Creator
just tell me exactly what it does ... The piece of code I'm talking about is the "blockCharData" code
It prevents SWF files from loading their embedded charCode values. This blocking occurs only if the SWF file is loaded via a Character Folder. If it's loaded by moreClothing then the charCode is automatically ignored (regardless of your Settings.txt file). The configuration setting doesn't apply to files loaded via the "Swf Mod..." button; they'll always apply the charCode because I don't know. That's presumably an oversight by @ModGuy.

The "Swf Mod..." button thing could be fixed with a patch to the SDT Loader but ... meh. It would be much easier to write an external Loader mod to do the same thing. I think that someone has already done so. If not, I can write one for you. But you could just use a Character Folder or moreClothing to achieve the desired result.

astromormy

Content Creator
Thanks. As I was reading through the settings file, I found two more entries that confused me. Could you explain to me what the "noResistance" and "noInitialResistance" entries do as opposed to "introResistance"

Also, could you tell me what the entry "armHold" does. Thanks.

tmb

Casual Client
If you are using the vanilla loader from ModGuy ( SDT Loader ), then there's a Guide subfolder that contains the "Setup Guide.txt" file, and sby 's loader pack ( sby's loader imports; march 05 2016: uploaded stuffs ) has it too.
That file has a really short explanation for all of the settings, so here's what it says:
  • "noResistance": No throat resistance.
  • "noInitialResistance": If 1, she can begin deepthroating immediately.
  • "introResistance": Sets intro resistance slider value. Range: 0-100, default is 50.
  • there's no entry for "armHold", but it seems like an unfinished feature ( SDT Loader )

astromormy

Content Creator
Yeah, I read the guide, but the entries concerning the resistances didn't really explain it and as you already said, the armHold entry is completely absent.

tmb

Casual Client
Here's what I tested and tried to figure out in the decompiled source code ( filed under "--- Other Downloads: ---" in sby's thread: sby's loader imports; march 05 2016: uploaded stuffs ).
To really see the effect between configuration changes, I had to restart the game sometimes.
I had the "Intro" and "Resistance" levels to 50% in the game interface.
Code:
; Makes her resist more to get to her throat, 1 to have her resist less for her first throat
noResistance=0
; She won't deepthroat at first, 1 to deepthroat at first
noInitialResistance=0

astromormy

Content Creator
So, noInitialResistance makes throatResistance 0 and noResistance makes it harder to get into her throat after breaking through introResistance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.