V-Girl in peril (Champions Online & DC Universe Online) (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
vgirl.jpg

Probably won't hurt anyone if I move these here?

Code:
V-Girl Ryona

http://hotfile.com/dl/150102135/0b2f112/vgirl.7z.html

[URL="http://img692.imageshack.us/i/vgirlryonathumbs.jpg/"][IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2706/vgirlryonathumbs.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL="http://img197.imageshack.us/i/vgirlryonaiithumbs.jpg/"][IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/70/vgirlryonaiithumbs.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Youtube versions:

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Champions online, there was a thread about it in the commercial games section.

I wonder if there are any server emulators for it? That'd be a good way to have your very own ryona sandbox, I think.

Edit: Oh shit! It's going free!
http://www.champions-online.com/f2p

This is fantastic news, and after Turbine's very successful endeavor with Dungeons and Dragons Online I figured we'd see more of this in the future. Maybe we can even organize something? :scared:

noice1

Potential Patron
I don't know what file type it is, but VLC or Media Player Classic should be able to play anything.

sparky

Ryonani Teamster
The first file is a wmv file. Windows media player definitely should be able to play it.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Bah I got to like level 28 on this game and never came across any decent bad guys. In fact I feel like I ran into some of the ones in the videos but they never used the moves they used on you. Anyway, great videos and I loved the costumes you made. :want:

onlinehero

Casual Client
I only got to level 20 on this game and there were some other enemy types on the end side of the game like sorcery, telepathy, ice and some others that I can't categorize (saw in Voreq's vids).

EDIT: I'll try my account again after the game becomes to free. If I'll find time I maybe able to record the rest of what there's worth recording using my old account.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'll be adding a fairly long video of a superheroine modeled after V-Girl getting beat up a lot in DC Universe Online by the end of the day. Don't get your hopes up though, it's not as good as the CO versions. :P

Last edited:

noice1

Potential Patron
Huh, "Currently being Processed". Must have caught you in a reupload or something? That or YT ate it.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Wow, you were fast! Thanks for the vid! Oh, and the character became really good, actually even hotter than mine :)
The battles look pretty hectic, but animations don't look so very good :(

Pretty funny way just to start pvp by punching some random player just for fun. And dude, you shouldn't put that much resistance :P

My favourite part are definitely:
Trapped inside the ball at 1:56
Long knocked out scene at 7:05
Dazed animation at 12:56 (too bad they last that little time)

Is there any chance we get downloadable version? :)

BTW: Is there any private boss battles with stuns?

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Fun stuff. That is one of the better bubble-trapping effects I've seen (especially with her being rolled around in it).

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Man it is surprisingly hard to pick fights with newbies. I actually had a rather funny encounter last night. 4 female villain lowbies ganged up on me (they were level 4, I was 13) repeatedly. I didn't record it because my sound wasn't set to record game audio, but I kind of wish I did. The fights didn't last very long though, 4 people beating on you makes it end pretty quickly. The other annoying thing about the game is I can't figure out how to turn off the UI for video capturing. You can turn it off for screenshots but that's it. There's actually a guy in the tutorial level that does a ball trap effect. I tried to get a better capture of Donna doing the binding move and throwing me around but she wouldn't do it when I was recording. I was seriously sitting there for at least 15 minutes with FRAPS going. You can replay solo instances whenever though so I'll probably go back when I'm a bit higher level.

D

djgamer

Nice videos! Will you be making any more in the future? Maybe different costumes/looks?

After seeing these videos, I recently started playing Champions Online for my MMORPG/superheroine/ryona addictions. It's already been free-to-play since the end of January in case some of you didn't know. It's a great game for being free and is one of the best MMORPGs I've ever played (and I've tried a lot).

So try it out if you're into superheroines or female fighters in general. The character customization is superb, and you can easily change appearances/costumes ingame. Lots of ryona potential. Lots of players too. APB Reloaded is also going free-to-play soon. Might be good for ryona as well.

In Champions Online, I made my superheroine look like Hibana from Shinobi Nightshade, but with cat ears lol. Too bad I can't make any good videos since my computer can't handle the highest video settings. I'd try DCUO as well, but I'm too cheap for subscription based games after wasting money on Aion for a year.

onlinehero

Casual Client
it might be nice to capture rest of the growd control moves during summer if there are players here who could either help in leveling and defeating enemies or do pvp and inflict ryona on my character (growd control moves mostly), especially if you have sorcery type character.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well the character is level 30 (max level) now, it's just hard to get decent footage in the game. You can't communicate with the opposing faction so even though it would be incredibly odd to do so, I can't straight out tell someone to beat the shit out of me. I haven't really seen an option to duel people either. Honestly I haven't seen many more control spells that are worth recording and the ones that are seem to be very rarely used. If someone has a villain on the Death & Glory server maybe we could set something up.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I was just replying to djgamer if he was referring to doing more DCUO videos. Maybe I should have put it in its own thread to avoid confusion. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.