Using PNG Files (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
hi guys i'm a new member, how to I transform png file in swd?
You don't need to transform them. PNG hairstyles can be downloaded onto your PC and then used as-is. SWF files are needed for some types of mods (such as custom clothing, and adding features to the game) but the majority of content for Super Deepthroat consists of PNG files. You'll also find TXT files -- they're used for custom dialogues and for custom sexual positions. The latter type of TXT file is very important if you intend to switch from fellatio to doggy style :)

I would encourage you to read the Newbie Guide. It will explain some of the concepts and procedures involved in modding your copy of SDT.

iwantdoggystyle

Potential Patron
You don't need to transform them. PNG hairstyles can be downloaded onto your PC and then used as-is. SWF files are needed for some types of mods (such as custom clothing, and adding features to the game) but the majority of content for Super Deepthroat consists of PNG files. You'll also find TXT files -- they're used for custom dialogues and for custom sexual positions. The latter type of TXT file is very important if you intend to switch from fellatio to doggy style :)

I would encourage you to read the Newbie Guide. It will explain some of the concepts and procedures involved in modding your copy of SDT.
thanks stuntcock XD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.