[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

Shad12ow

Potential Patron
I've play the latest one, and the change I've noticed are these:
- New Game Over screen for painting
- Now the dino/dragon boss has it's child rape her
I didn't find anymore, is there anymore than these ?

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Just played the game (old version I believe) and I gotta say that this is perhaps the first game in which not only do I love the hentai quality I also love actually playing the damn thing in the first place. I run into quite a lot of games that are usually pretty clunky to play but are heavy on the H (I mean, sometimes I actually DO want the hero girl to actually pass the level, you know.) and this one's just great, also really nice in letting her stay down when her life is depleted until either you let her get up herself (if you have lives still) or until someone "comes and gives her a hand". I'm going to keep an eye on this one, it's simple yet fun and thoughtful. Do have a few wishes though, one for any damage to her to knock her down completely instead of just pushing her back, perhaps even now when she's KO'd you could have her breathing and panting heavily as she lies defenseless. I think that was mentioned before in this thread too. Also a pause button would be nice (if I gotta do something outside the game) and the in-game sprites were just a bit bigger... (oh, and I'm another one that managed to get killed by the birds somehow...) Still great game, spent more time on it than I thought I would.

EDIT: Because this wasn't listed yet, just one thing; While jumping you can do a nice dive kick by pressing DownBack or DownForward and the jump button again. It not only helps moving faster but she can bounce off of nearly any enemy with it save a few. It's possible to still get hit though if you aim it wrong, or even if you actually hit them.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ace5903

most games u can press f4 to get it full screen or u can always check the options there may be a place there

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Alt+enter is also a fairly common fullscreen toggler. Although sometimes the game reads the Alt+enter and enter as two seperate keystrokes and you end up selecting something you didn't mean to.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Huh dunno why it took me so long to realize the main character was a priest from Ragnarok Online and I can name all the critters in that picture. With that realization, I will be stalking this game.

EDIT: And thanks of course!

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If you're also unable to download the game via the above link try one of these links:
The download link is hidden in the second line under the first blue headline.

Akari

Potential Patron
Update adds level 3 past the dinosaur boss!
2 new monsters and some new traps. Both of the new monsters have their own finishers.
Also new, the tentacle plants seem to /always/ play the rare one they used to play randomly, that leads to the special game over screen.
Also new, if you get 3 leeches on you, that's a special gameover screen as well.
Those are the new things I've found.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
damn thanks akari and Bakadorable

I've been monitoring the blog weekly but just realised his top blog is not his latest, the date is fked up on it (year 2022 :P) so I never realised he updated it lol :(

*edit* I've attached the save games I have (basically as soon as I reach a save point I save it and then copy paste it in the same place and rename it)
Also if anyone else managed to get to the next save points I'd much appreciate it. After many attempts the furthest I have reached so far is after all the worms/slugs. Where you have multiple swinging things and those ghosts that you can't permanently kill

View attachment unholysaves.rar

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I love analysing this game. It's so fun to play.

After the dinosaur boss, the game moves you into a dungeon that reminded me of the special game over screen the throwing skeletons take you to, particularly because there are a couple of areas populated with them. It's filled with blood and dead bodies hanging from chains. It also introduces the generic swinging axe trap. I'm not sure if you can teleport past them or not. I wasn't skilled enough to get it to work.

The purple leech things are more important in this section of the map. Some of them actually are hiding within the dead bodies and come out when you approach them. Also, little baby (?) leeches can be found in areas with their adults. They don't jump at you, but walking over them does a small amount of damage to you. The damage can add up if you're not paying attention, as there can easily be more than 20 of the creeps on one surface. They also come out of dead bodies when the adult ones do. To kill them, you can either use magic, or the dive kicking move that DeNice pointed out (hold forward or backward and down while jumping or in the air and then press jump again).

The other two new monsters are some ghost thing holding a tablet, and a dummy with spikes protruding out of it. The ghost thing can be temporarily disabled by using any attack, but will eventually come back after a short time. If it kills you, it will come up to you and grab you with a ghostly tentacle, sucking the life out of you. The programmer uses the ghost thing well, I must admit. The spiked dummy has two moves: it can throw one of it's spikes at you (these can be deflected by your chain and won't do damage afterwards), and a close ranged spike slash after a short pose. If it kills you, it forces you to give it a blow job. I think these guys are glitched though. If you die in the area they appear in and resurrect yourself, they won't attack you anymore and just continue to move forward. Also, there are new green zombies that jump after you when you get close, but they seem to have lost their shooting ability in order to gain this new one. None of the newer enemies come with a new game over screen.

Unfortunately, after you reach the checkpoint the next area is closed off. Considering that the next area will probably be a boss fight, I'm expecting a update in the near future.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I really like how this game is turning out, and I guess what I'm most curious at this point is how long it will end up being. It could honestly work great as a shorter game in my opinion, but if it turned out to be really long with lots of content, then I would certainly not be upset about that at all.

noice1

Potential Patron
Glad there was some saves, this game is a lot harder than I remember it. That, or I've gotten considerably worse.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
For the record, the creator is restircting access to the game temporarily because of the number of unauthorized uploads of his work to other sites. As I pointed out in the Quest of Ki thread, this is exactly the kind of thing we want to avoid happening, so make sure you avoid reuploading someone's work without permission, even if it's free, and even if the creator is Japanese, because many of them have a better understanding of English than you might at first believe, or at least good enough to see what's going with their work that shouldn't be.

Also, I'm not sure from my translation of what he said, but it's possible that he's also upset about foreign hotlinking to his own download links? Which would mean the link earlier up on this page. Might be safe to take it down for time being at any rate.

And for the record, the creator said he will lift restrictions when (or if) he sees the other links removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.